It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet

I think this tweet is a gigantic marker not vetted by anons properly. I also think this is why so many are freaking out.

This is not a promise, he is saying here... "We have destroyed the entire system in Iran, they have no chance of doing this at all now - ever."

Consider what that means. What leverage does Iran have over anything? If Terror King Salami is gone, and the nukes are gone, and the money is gone what does Iran have to maintain its C_A etc. stronghold with?

That tweet is in caps. I think that means the biggest problem with Iran is over.

I think this is why many are freaking out. The plan for Armageddon ended last week (though I say it ended 11.11.18) so the meltdowns make perfect sense. Many of these folks think their personal Valhalla was to arrive with their making Armageddon happen - failure to do so is bad form...

This is exactly what has happened.
Iran has quietly surrendered their nuclear goals...and they surrendered Soleimani and left him to be removed by the US.
Soleimani was a loose cannon...getting too big for his britches...but could not be seen to have been disavowed by the Iranian government.
Soleimani militia mop-up by the Israelis, US and GCC has been ongoing and continues to this day.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Given all the Iran/Hezbollah cyber attack hype I was curious if anything is being seen originating out of Iran/proxy countries.

These are interesting to watch.

Live Cyber Threat Real-time Maps

Kaspersky Real-time map - a visual tool that allows users to see what is going on in cybersecurity around the world in real time.

Blueliv Cyberthreat Map — An interactive cyber threat map which shows in real time the geolocation of cybercrime servers that are actively engaged in criminal activity such as credit card theft, credential theft or malware distribution.

Bitdefender - headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with a team of 800+ engineers and researchers, this map provides an insight into current cyber attacks and infections that are occurring globally.

Checkpoint - Provides real-time tracking of cyber attacks as they’re launched around the world.

Fortinet Threat Map — This map console displays network activity by geographic region. A visual list of threats is shown at the bottom, displaying the location, severity, and nature of the attacks.

LookingGlass Threat Map — This real-time map shows actual data from the LookingGlass threat intelligence feeds including: Cyveillance Infection Records Data Feed; Cyveillance Malicious URL Data Feed; and Cyveillance Phishing URL Data Feed.

NETSCOUT Cyber Threat Horizon — A global cybersecurity situational awareness platform that provides organizations with highly contextualized visibility into ‘over the horizon’ threat activity on the landscape. Built and operated by the NETSCOUT Threat Intelligence Team.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's like the movie "Wargames".

Thanks for posting. 👍

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, decode on the all CAPS tweet you commented on:

DECODE ID 23RSH200109004D

POTUS tweet:

IRAN WILL NEVER HAVE A NUCLEAR WEAPON!

9:48 AM · Jan 6, 2020

1) Timestamp of 09:48:27 points to
Q948 Extreme efforts to censor. Dead cat bounce. Enjoy the show. Bring the Rain
Chan post number encodes tweet date of Jan 6th (twice)

Q27 Not all can be disclosed - so much ties back to foreign heads of state

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = IRANWILLNEVERHAVEANUCLEARWEAPON = 347
Equivalents: This is not a war that they can win

Q347 Secret Service on the Chans. Tag: USSS
Chan ID encodes Jan 6th
Chan Post number encodes Jan 6th

b) RemoveDupes = HUCPO = 63
Jewish Equivalents: Rig for Red, Heliopolis (in IRAN), CIA Red List
Simple Equivalents: Green Door, ASTOR, rebellions, Blackstone

Q63 Message to Blackhats:

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147681912 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:21:32 (EST)
To those watching (you know who you are):
You have a choice to make.
You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
Make no mistake, you are on the losing side.
The choice is yours.
If you decide to take down /pol/ and the net we will be ready.

4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192
Alice & Wonderland.

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 6th

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

EMN, I just visited the first link (Kaspersky realtime map) and it shows currently most attacked countries:

USA #5
China #4
Russia #1

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My lucky 7777

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Worth noting that this Friday is a relatively hot possibility for POTUS to tweet re "The Storm is upon us" and then fly abroad... if my decodes about Podesta/Huma indictments next week holds any water.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Personally. I'm pretty sure that an "accidental" shootdown is hogwash and I'll explain why. The SA-15 is a radar guided system that is usually part of an Integrated Air Defense System (IADS). That means it basically tied to every other system in the IADS network including a command center. Because its radar it's also accepting IFF and civilian squawks identifying who they are. The airliner was CLIIMBING and I'm assuming squawking out of Tehran International. The operators and command center should have recognized that immediately. My understanding is the shootdown happened a significant period of time after the last cruise missile was launched. So the first issue, the airspace was wide open. Who the hell does that? It should have been shutdown to all traffic. The idea of "big sky little bullet" is a novel idea but I never met a pilot who was digging that idea. Second issue, they should have recognized it was a civilian airliner right off the bat even if they were poorly trained. The launch decision most likely came from the IADS command center not some flunky at an outpost. Now had the missile been a "heater" ie; a heat seeker like an SA-7 or 14 I could buy an error you only see the heat signature no other information. My theory is simple the Iranians expected an immediate response in kind and they deliberately planned to blame that shootdown on the US. The US Navy shot down and Iranian airliner by accident in 88 when it failed to respond. Somebody didn't get the memo that you actually needed a US response before you can blow an airliner out of the sky n order to blame it on the great Satan.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LughnaCosan
It is an elaborate hoax but since everything is connected (and it is) you could go on that website and find a bit of information that will lead you to another bit, and another, then another until you eventually find something that's directly related to something in this thread. That's how I come across a lot of information..synchronistic searches and connecting the dots

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wow, check them digits!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Understood!
The twitter account reveals quite a bit of disinfo...

LC

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, the targets change quite frequently. Last night for a short while Sri Lanka & Singapore were #1 & #2.

Did you know Trump is scheduled to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland on January 21–24, 2020.
Wonder if Soros will be present.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LughnaCosan

yea, I did see a lot of bs, I'm not gonna dig into it. js..I don't always automatically write off some of the things that others consider 'fake news '. I got yelled at here, once for using Reddit lol

But I've found useful info in the most unsuspecting of places..and that will lead me off somewhere else where I'll find more clues and it just keeps going. Those are the rabbit holes

Anyway peace ✌

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200109005D

This POTUS tweet deserves a decode because it's timestamp is 05:55:41 - a double 5by5 Eyes On, and adds to '20:

Heading to Toledo, Ohio, for first Rally of the year. Tremendous crowd. Here we go for a big 2020 Win!

1) Timestamp points to
Q555 We are WITH YOU!
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 9th and Jan 13th

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:

a) Base = HTORTHW = 112
Q112 Important to Archive as risk of Chan shutdown:

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148185083 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:46:24 (EST)
Important to archive.
Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/.

It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.
Who owns /pol/?
Why is this platform being used?
What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/?
Why is this relevant?
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.

Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.

Q

Datestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 9th

This raises the point that WE NEED A 1 PAGE SUMMARY for the Great Awakening!
Anyone fancy drafting? It should headline topic areas just enough to trigger people to read our research... footed by a link to the thread.

b) RemoveDupes = ORW = 56
Q56 Clinton/Media Matters whitewash of Huma Muslim Brotherhood links
Timestamp encodes Jan 13th and 17th (next Monday to Friday).
edit on 9-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yes EMN, I understand he's taking a handful of the cabinet to Davos.

In contrast, Boris Johnson has said noone from UK cabinet is allowed to go!

Could POTUS be going to dictate terms of surrender and future rules to be abided by?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
PJ Media reporting that Trump said at his Ohio rally that Soleimani was targeting embassies (plural) not just the one in Baghdad.

So ... how long was/is Iran's reach?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Thanks!!

The whole cannibal thing, with an adoption program to boot, threw me in to a huge food
panic...

LC

Out of 62 children only one orphan was given a family and it was worded like the others didn't have enough money pledged for them. That was just plain creepy. Glad it is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gastrok
Watching the Trudeau presser and it's pissing me off. The press is blaming the US and Trudeau is basically agreeing.

Nothing like not blaming the perpetrator who actually did the crime eh? How they think they have dumbed down the entire Western Society. Push back Canadians we South of your Border, give a damn about you and wish to see you free too!

I have seen some fine thinking folks coming from north of our Border. My prayers you guys drain your icy ponds of those same foul creatures that would habitate our Swamp in DC.
edit on 9-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
PJ Media reporting that Trump said at his Ohio rally that Soleimani was targeting embassies (plural) not just the one in Baghdad.

So ... how long was/is Iran's reach?

You know your asking a good question ...but let me suggest you ask Macron/France....
5 pages of news stories, from Financial Tribune, displaying the unity/links Iran/France has been sharing for the past years .... It also explains why the Potus and Macron share a firm handshake when they meet. My thought not yours lol lots to dig

Q knows
POTUS knows... Soon all will know...

edit on 192020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m not sure Bolton is the “Dem Fren” they think he is.

Bolton is like most of us. He thinks and reasons for himself. (Might be Q?)

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join