It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Key Things To Watch Out For If You Are After Cerner Corporation's (NASDAQ:CERN) 1.0% Dividend

Key Things To Watch Out For If You Are After Cerner Corporation's (NASDAQ:CERN) 1.0% Dividend

news.yahoo.com... g=AQAAAMX0ZscPd1MUFrkFI1vSJ46OaP3mOyiwop800KZ8ZBqIg2ZWaTqKMVuQHWYenO1oC1ChipEhHdq6tDMBm79GyDtCO0piIImqEPydDcUcyfN_Cwpi-nOKXhf5bWFRJhvo5fs3Zd0NoGsV1mWU aiMO7tCdNQRUXRfXby5VS_alXPlf

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I started to look into that yesterday.

According to RAND Corp...

Iran's Proxies Are More Powerful Than Ever

Meet the Proxies: How Iran Spreads Its Empire through Terrorist Militias

Arab League–Iran relations

This Map Explains the Saudi-Iran Proxy War

The Shia Militia Mapping Project

Why Did Iran's IRGC and Not its Proxies, Attack US Bases in Iraq?
I assume this forced the Iranian leadership to respond to the US at a similar level.

Khomeinism ideaology is our enemy.

Probably nothing to worry about but, Los Angeles has the second largest population of Iranians in the world. Not sure on breakdown of Shia vs Sunni.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Thu Jan 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:29 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Would Prince Harry's recent dismissal be of his own consent...or a cordial removal since we all know he contain's no Royal Blood..

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:34 PM
    link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan
    a reply to: cherokeetroy

Sometimes I actually find it refreshing to simply find rabbit turds at
    the bottom of those holes

LC

This is where I’m at. If they tear into something and come up empty, or truly not enough to prosecute, so be it. Entities dance on the line regularly. I don’t want them manufacturing evidence like they did with Russia and Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:34 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

Harry may be the instigator. He may want to get as far away from the Royals because the splatter that is coming will engulf the whole tired mess.

We have it all.

P

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

You're watching a movie as in "Wag the Dog." The timeline has definitely changed for 2020 and we're all running high on psilocybin. Enjoy the show, the best is yet to come.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:39 PM
    link   
    a reply to: pheonix358

Spot on

I remember his Hitler Halloween out fit... signal. I'd be pretty pissed if they killed my Mother as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:44 PM
    link   
    I think I found what's up with these institutions of "Higher Education"
    You know the ones where all the Experts , radicals , and spies come from....

Prominent US Universities Failed to Disclose $1.3 Billion in Foreign Funding

Six prominent U.S. universities failed to report a combined total of 1.3 billion in foreign funding, according to the Department of Education (DOE).

The universities named by the Department of Education were Georgetown, Texas A&M, Cornell, Rutgers, the University of Maryland and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

China, Qatar and Russia were some of the sources of foreign funding that went unreported....
    Al-Jazeera, the most influential Islamist extremist propaganda outlet in the world, is essentially an arm of the Qatari government.....

A recent Clarion Project report exposed that U.S. universities have received $10 billion in foreign funding since 2012. A massive amount of that funding comes from foreign governments (and government-tied entities) that run influence operations in the U.S. to try to mold public opinion and policy.Qatar is the most sizable donor to U.S. universities. According to the reported DOE data, the Qatari regime has given close to $1.5 billion to 28 universities throughout the U.S. in the form of monetary gifts and contracts since 2012.......“We’re going to continue to raise the flag on this, and we think, just given what we’ve seen scratching the surface, there’s a lot there that has gone undetected,” DeVos said.

The investigations began in June with probes into foreign funding at Georgetown and Texas A&M.

edit on 192020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:53 PM
    link   
    Okay I went in a different direction with the Somerset Belenoff dig. I have been digging into it all dang day. The restaurant is bs and can be put aside.

As far as that website though, we came at it kind of backwards. This is actually way more real than you may care to know. I am super tired now or I would make this a stronger post.

Best I can do is leave you a link and suggest that you poke around in ALL the tabs.

You will find this snippet from the Bloody Rise to Power tab

What is the Wettin World Governing Council and what is its role in world governance? The House of Wettin dates from approximately 950 AD and is Europe's preeminent dynastic family. The ancestral home of the House of Wettin is in Germany, but due to the historical importance of the dynasty, its influence extends across the globe. All of the people that you've ever heard of in the context of "ruling elite," or "Illuminati" have ties to and are in fact governed by the Wettin World Governing Council. The Committee of 300, the Vatican, Windsors, Rothschilds, Hapsburgs, Bilderbergers, Rockefellers, Bushes, Vanderbilts, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the United Nations, all send their delegates to the Wettin Council and are all ultimately controlled to a large degree by Wettin. Members of the Wettin dynasty have been kings and queens of many European countries. In 1840, Queen Victoria married Prince Albert of Saxe Coburg and Gotha, a prince of the House of Wettin, which meant that the House of Windsor was annexed by marriage to the House of Wettin. The children of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert never used the surname "Wettin" but it was in fact the official surname of the royal family.

LINK

You will find this snippet from under the "Staff" tab. I highly recommend at least giving this tab a look over. These people are way to big to be playing a larp.

Who's Who at the World Governing Council Running the World Governing Council (WGC) requires a staff of hundreds of people, responsible for enforcing the directives handed down by the Upper Chamber. The day to day activities are managed by employees who are multi-lingual communications experts, Information Technology professionals, forensic investigators, prosecutors, judges, a legal staff with expertise in international business and treaties, military experts, intelligence professionals skilled at managing and conducting black operations, and even a team of assassins and occult practitioners. It should be noted that key personnel managing these activities are often related to or are close associates of Somerset Belenoff. The Countess has systematically staffed these departments with people who are personally loyal to her, securing her complete control over all aspects of the World Governing Council. Insiders have noted that Belenoff personally manages the succession plans for each department, with particular focus on ensuring younger staff are brought on board as more seasoned individuals approach retirement.

Link

You have already seen some of the quotes. There are more there under their own tab as well.

THIS LINK will take you to the home page.

I would seriously read this over. These are the people we look for everyday and dig into. This is the top of the top of the pyramid or pretty dang close to it.

After reading through some of this the website will make much more sense to you. It really hasnt that much to do with Q at all. Q is just another thing on their list for the day more or less. May have given Q the green light to go.

Happy hunting

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:53 PM
    link   

IMO, It's a bad thing when Conservative Tree House (Sundance) portrays Q-Anon followers as radical loonies.

As with all things MSM, it’s worth considering with a dose of salt. However, that said, media (Washington Post) are now reporting that U.S. Attorney John Huber has completed his review of the Clinton Foundation, and Uranium-One, and found nothing worth pursuing.

This would be a major disappointment for Q-decoders and Trusty Planners who claimed John Huber had hundreds of investigators spanning several states and were forecasting: (1) a suspension of Habeas Corpus, (2) military tribunals, (3) mass arrests based on over 60,000 sealed indictments; and (5) pending incarcerations at Guantanamo Bay.
    Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Oh man... I hope the WaPo is WRONG, because: qmap.pub...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:59 PM
    link   
    a reply to: onehuman

The stupid games rich people play.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:07 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

Sounds familiar ...IF true ... Comng soon or are we too lazy ???

Romania Corruption

Credit has been given to the Romania’s National Anticorruption Directorate anti-corruption authority, the DNA, that led to court cases involving 777 indicted defendants, including judges, parliamentarians and ministers, in the first eight months of 2016, the Financial Times reports.

edit on 192020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:15 PM
    link   
    @tribunalwatch

This is one major themes of the Q drops is control and the various ways this happens. We've explored a lot here and I think this adds something as to what Pharma is doing compared to what they say they are doing.

Bryan Lewis Saunders did this so we don't have too...

After experiencing drastic changes in my environment, I looked for other experiences that might profoundly affect my perception of self. So I came up with another experiment where everyday I took a different drug or intoxicant and drew myself under the influence. Within weeks I became lethargic and suffered mild brain damage that wasn't irreparable. I am still conducting this experiment but over greater lapses of time and presently only take drugs that are prescribed to me by a docto

The artwork should be seen in the context of how this sea of chemicals is controlling us. Folks are under the impression that is some formal agency that is protecting people from untended conseQuences, yet there is none as evidenced by the artwork this man has created while PUI (painting under the influence).

NASA Gave Spiders A Bunch Of Drugs And The Webs They Spun Are Amazing

I recently attempted to spend a night in a hotel room that used chemical scented detergent on their sheets. I left, as the fumes were making me angry and fogging my brain within minutes (I'm not used to it).

What we take for "normal" isn't normal at all. It is madness.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:19 PM
    link   
    a reply to: onehuman

I found a few links that corroborate info on that website. maybe I'll look into it tomorrow

Callum McCoinneach: Director, Investigative and Prosecutorial Branch at Wettin World Governing Council LinkedInI

Tiamet Marban: Chief Of Staff at Belenoff-Glamis Group, International
    Belenoff-Glamis Group, International LinkedIn

House of Wettin Wikipedia

edit on 9-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:20 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust

IMO, It's a bad thing when Conservative Tree House (Sundance) portrays Q-Anon followers as radical loonies.

As with all things MSM, it’s worth considering with a dose of salt. However, that said, media (Washington Post) are now reporting that U.S. Attorney John Huber has completed his review of the Clinton Foundation, and Uranium-One, and found nothing worth pursuing.

This would be a major disappointment for Q-decoders and Trusty Planners who claimed John Huber had hundreds of investigators spanning several states and were forecasting: (1) a suspension of Habeas Corpus, (2) military tribunals, (3) mass arrests based on over 60,000 sealed indictments; and (5) pending incarcerations at Guantanamo Bay.
    Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Oh man... I hope the WaPo is WRONG, because: qmap.pub...

Wow, he jumped on the WaPravda piece because they were so right on Russian Collusion??? Or what it because Al Bagterrorist was lovingly portrayed by them which makes them credible?

72 hour rule. And whatever the WaNYPravda says, think the opposite always.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:35 PM
    link   
    I feel a "bait and switch" happening. And I think Cuba is about to be involved.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:48 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've drafted a one page summary to circulate for the awakening - only a draft but something to build on:

Any feedback appreciated (suggest you view full page and may need to increase to 200% zoom.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:49 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 1/9/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:49 PM
    link   
    a reply to: MetalThunder

I guess we in America just need the revelations to occur at a high level..with arrests, and coverage by our Mainstream Media.

That's what happened in Romania last year: www.reuters.com...

Also, recall that Rudy Giuliani said the Bidens are deeply involved with Romania's corruption...even more so than they are in Ukraine.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join