It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Imam of Peace
‏@Imamofpeace

Fun fact:

Obama in Farsi means ‘He’s with us.’
So every time the regime in Iran said his name, they literally said ‘He’s with us’.

Oo = He/She
Baa = With
Ma = Us
twitter.com...

Fun fact #2 of whats in a name.

Muhammad rode a white horse whose name was Buraq

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

-.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- / ----- ...-- .---- .---- / .. ... / --. .-.. --- -... .- .-.. / .- -. -.. / --. .-. . . -.

CONFIRM 0311 IS GLOBAL AND GREEN
Sorry if already decoded and i missed it.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, in the UK it is being portrayed as Harry and Meghan had predecided what they were going to do before even coming back to England. Witness the fact they left their son in Canada - shows they expected to go back quickly!

They arrived, the tabloid media started letting out they were about to give a press release. Rather than confirming the presser with the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William, the two just pushed forward the press release without consultation,

The queen, charles and william seem very upset about this but have now instructed their team to make Harry/Meghan's wishes happen within a few days - in other words a disobedient kid has been walked to the train station when he threatened to run away.
edit on 9-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Excellently worded letter, RelSciHistitSufi! It will be a real hit, after the first high-profile indictment occurs.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

IMO, It's a bad thing when Conservative Tree House (Sundance) portrays Q-Anon followers as radical loonies.

As with all things MSM, it’s worth considering with a dose of salt. However, that said, media (Washington Post) are now reporting that U.S. Attorney John Huber has completed his review of the Clinton Foundation, and Uranium-One, and found nothing worth pursuing.

This would be a major disappointment for Q-decoders and Trusty Planners who claimed John Huber had hundreds of investigators spanning several states and were forecasting: (1) a suspension of Habeas Corpus, (2) military tribunals, (3) mass arrests based on over 60,000 sealed indictments; and (5) pending incarcerations at Guantanamo Bay.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Oh man... I hope the WaPo is WRONG, because: qmap.pub...

Wow, he jumped on the WaPravda piece because they were so right on Russian Collusion??? Or what it because Al Bagterrorist was lovingly portrayed by them which makes them credible?
72 hour rule. And whatever the WaNYPravda says, think the opposite always.

Maybe because they WaPo/NYT were correct in their 2 leaks about the IG Report on FISA abuse. (One Criminal Referral and FISA was Not Politically Motivated.)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll add footnotes and ATS/Pepe logos, if acceptable, once all feedback has been added - would anyone from ATS need to sign off on using the logo?

ETA -... and so, to Zed... ZZzzzz
edit on 10-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Can you believe this I at a lost for word

Seriously Trudeau is a traitor to his own nation…little bitch he is! And WTF is is that thing on his face and behind him. Sorry but it reminds me of flying monkeys form the wizard of Oz

Trudeau Hints U.S. Could Be Partially Responsible for Downed Ukrainian Plane

Hannah Bleau9 Jan 2020

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau hinted on Thursday that the United States and Trump administration, specifically, could be partially responsible for the crashed Ukrainian plane that U.S. officials reportedly suspect an Iranian missile took down.

“How much responsibility does United States bear for this tragedy?” a reporter asked Trudeau, prefacing the question with a reference to the U.S. strike that eliminated Iran’s top terror chief, Qasem Soleimani, last week, and prompted Iran to fire over a dozen ballistic missiles at U.S. targets in Iraq as the Ukraine International Airlines jet took off from Tehran.

“The evidence suggests that this is the likely cause, but we need to have a full and complete and credible investigation to establish exactly what happened,” Trudeau responded.

When asked again if he believed the United States was “partially responsible for this tragedy,” Trudeau said it was “too soon to be drawing conclusions” on the crash, which took the lives of 63 Canadians.

He said:

I think it is too soon to be drawing conclusions of assigning responsibility, whatever proportions. Right now, our focus is on supporting the families who are grieving across the country and provide what answers we can in a preliminary way, and recognizing that there is going to need to be a full and credible investigation into what exactly happened before we draw conclusions.

However, he did not reject the sentiment when asked again.

“Do you feel that the U.S. is partly responsible given that they created the situation in which the missiles were launched?” a reporter asked.

“I think that’s one of the many questions that people will be thinking about and trying to find answers to,” Trudeau said, stressing the importance of a “full and credible” investigation to get the facts.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Not that I get a vote but I'm not about to potentially blow smoke up people's asses I know (more than I have) until I'm convinced it's not been blown up mine. And as of yet I can't say I'm deeply embedded with the entire scenario.
The general direction it's pointed sure, but ETs, child eating lizard transvestites, and time travel etc.... nah. Might want to wait until there's an official investigation in the very least. Get a vetted pic of Hillary "in skin" getting humped by a grey and I'm all in.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Yes, plus it was outbound traffic, not an inbound threat.

edit on 10-1-2020 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Are the Turks wanting to resurrect the Ottoman Empire?

Enduring national agenda. People come and go, game remains.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Ease them into it slowly.

Leave out Alien tech, and everything after Sacrifice.

Leave in the stuff they understand. Everyone knows corruption around greed and power.

If they delve deep they will find it.

If they choose not to delve deep then you have provided a basic understanding that their minds must be able to accept.

The rest will come out on its own in due time.

They have to accept the mundane before their mind can handle the estoric.

P

edit on 10/1/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They want a look at the intel the USA provided to Canada.

IIRC, there are no direct diplomatic relations between Iran and USA; Canada is a go-between for routine matters, and in this case, is directly involved because they received the US intel.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Trillium
Nothing stick out norm
Somebody just went through the entire passenger list of PS752, and they didn't find anyone connected to nuclear physics. Lots of doctors and engineers, though. Of all of them, this one was probably the most interesting.

Sara Mamani

R&D Mechanical and Aerospace Engineer

BOMBARDIER

ca.linkedin.com...

All passangers were of Iranian descent but living abroad. Many Iranians are well educated so nothing strange that there were doctors and engineers among passengers.

...... Nothing Strange that a ton of expat Dr.s and Engineers seemingly went to Teheran for Soliemani's Funeral.

You'd think that smart, educated people who left the Mullahs Oppression wouldn't hold Soleimani in high regard.

Unless........

There is the possibility they weren't there for the funeral.

So they kill the smart members of these Iranian families, it would appear if the are Dr's and Engineers (FYI: that word is sarcastically pronounced "Ing-AH-nears" in the field).

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the family members were not attending the Funeral and the punishment was for the whole Flight because of the perceived sins of the families. The extremely religious Shiite's will be expecting their neighbors to do things and when they don't, it is death to someone. The evil bastards want to show them what happens to unbelievers.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So back on page 69 I highlighted the fact that in 1961 -

The Atlantic Council was formed to support NATO

The National Reconnaissance Office was formed - Satellite surveillance

now I see 1961 was the year that USAid was formed

the purpose of foreign aid is to end its need for existence

I think that has FAILED

Since 1961

The link to USAid is an interactive map showing what and how much aid countries receive ..... which makes me circle back to the post a page back regarding Foriegn Funding of American Universities - covertly to influence our society.

Wonder what else is out there - seems like a Year to look at for the back stories of the deep state making its moves ....

Am I the only one to find the Irony in us providing money to foreign nations to have them just turn around and corrupt every institution in America to suit THEIR aspirations regardless of the impacts on our society ??????
Talk about the willing holding out the hand to have bitten by those your feeding .... How generous of US..... or should I say of the Corrupt officials who enable this Q uagmire
I think not -

edit on 1102020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
After thinking about Irans "Reach" I replied to look at France/Macron .... Then
it hit me .... We have it embedded right here on our soil ....

Michigan Mosques Linked to Iranian Regime - July 2018

The radical Shiite ideology of the Iranian regime is dying within Iran, as evidenced by the ongoing protests, but it is still being actively promoted by three mosques in Michigan.........
Videos are being published on the Internet every few hours showing Iranians protesting the regime. These demonstrators have seen the results of the Iranian regime’s theocratic Islamic Revolution and are rejecting it.

Yet, while these Iranians strive for international recognition and support, Shiite Muslims in America are failing to rally to their side. Why?

Our findings regarding the above three mosques provide part of the answer.

The Iranian regime and Shiite Islamists are controlling the platforms necessary to rally support for a cause. As a result, these Iranian protestors—most of them Shiite—are abandoned by the Shiite Islamist leaders in America

I am sure this is not limited to Michigan

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

WOW!!! So I guess hes just going to ignore those gentlemen who came before Congress with massive evidence against the Clinton Foundation of money laundering and RICO?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

Remember the 311/113 number that keeps showing up? - UK Brexit was originally planned for March 29 last year = 311/113. Then it was postponed until 31 October = 311/113. Then it changed to 31 January 2020 = 311/113.

Now the Chancellor has announced that his budget will be on 11 March = 311/113.

www.gov.uk...

Chancellor launches Budget process to usher in ‘decade of renewal’

Sajid Javid confirms next Budget will be held this year on Wednesday 11 March.

311/113 again.

Have a guess when the US Presidential Election be scheduled for - yep, it's 3 November this year = 311/113.

The number 113/311 is very symbolic of late, for some reason. Especially in politics. Why?

------------

1 = A. 13 = M.

113 = AM = morning = Light. I think 113/311 symbolises a new beginning. An end to the night/dark. A brand new beautiful day.

Get ya Raybans ready peeps lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

This is why I wanted feedback - thank you Tileman!

The dividing line between what to include and what not is the area I needed most guidance.

The more outrageous items could be replaced with "behavior more akin to dark ages feudal systems", for example.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Did anybody happen to catch the Epstein special on ABC last night? Now, it did reveal some details, but overall they just glossed over the whole thing, and never once mentioned his possible connections to any Intelligence agencies. Did not mention Ghlisnae's father being Mossad (they simply said he owned newspapers). That is not what I am getting at though. At the very beginning they spoke the one of Epsteins very first accusers, from 1994. She actually told the FBI about him then, and they did nothing. The thing that got me though, is that this woman was wearing an oval red ring, and they zoomed in on her hand. She was the first person to appear on the screen, and in the first scene they zoom in on her hand to show the ring. Almost like a signal to members of the club like "We got this, dont worry." Sort of a "Limited Hangout" type deal. Shine some light over here, so nobody looks over there.

Now, its probably just a coincidence, as many people wear large, oval red rings, but with us just speaking a lot about them yesterday, and it then appearing so obviously on the screen, I figured I would bring it to everyones attention.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Enlightening post doobydoll!

Wasn't there a freephone number 3113 that stood for something like "food"?

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join