It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

An then, BigGulp Bloomberg, depressed at winning the Presidency commits suicide and it's finally her "turn."

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Chuck Grassley is telling attorney general Barr that certain Senators know things that the public needs to know ASAP?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

An then, BigGulp Bloomberg, depressed at winning the Presidency commits suicide and it's finally her "turn."

There is no Dem “winnable” ticket amongst the field.

The Dems have until 2024 to rebrand the party or go all in on AOC & Squat Cobblers.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: pteridine

There is no Dem “winnable” ticket amongst the field.
The Dems have until 2024 to rebrand the party or go all in on AOC & Squat Cobblers.

Their ranks may be depleted by then. Omar is under investigation for immigration fraud, tax fraud, and bigamy/incest. I will throw a party if she gets deported and has to live under Sharia law, somewhere. Tlaib violated state law by living outside her district and using her father's address. AOC is a maybe in her primary. Pressley should be able to hang on but she is a follower.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Warrior should be visiting us unless he is busy. It's time, based on his previous monthly visits. My guess is that he checks up on this thread without logging in.
Warrior- When you detain Soros and the Rothschilds, threaten them with having to listen to Schiff's speech in a Psych War sound chamber and they'll spill their guts. Maybe their guards will resist and they'll end up being collateral damage. Stay safe.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 01/28/20 (Tue) 21:10:5361fadf (1) No.7949075

twitter.com...

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 28-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nvm. Booboo.
edit on 1/28/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Is the plan then for Bloomberg to step down after election, then? Often wondered if Obama would run for Veep for the same reason.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Federal Indictment Unsealed

The chair of Harvard’s chemistry department was charged in a criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday on allegations that he did not disclose Chinese government funding. Charles Lieber is accused of lying to the Defense Department about his alleged ties.

In conjunction with the program, Mr. Lieber became a “strategic scientist” at Wuhan University of Technology, according to the complaint. For “significant periods” from 2012 to 2017, his contract called for a $50,000 a month salary on top of $150,000 in living expenses paid by WUT, it said. He was also awarded more than $1.5 million by WUT and the Chinese government to set up a research lab, it said.

Wall Street Journal

Some very interesting possible connections in thread.

DARPA & MITRE.

Was this guy in Epstein's black book?

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
@MatthewKeysLive

NTSB releases new video showing scene of helicopter crash where Kobe Bryant, daughter, 6 other passengers and pilot were killed on Sunday.
twitter.com...

I assume that were all killed on impact.

🤔😬😳
Cartoons have an uncanny prediction rate, like wth RIP Kobe.

twitter.com...

Why is the crashed helicopter painted in white / mid blue / light blue when the helicopter he was supposed to be flying in was dark patterned grey?

Anyone?

P

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
@MatthewKeysLive

NTSB releases new video showing scene of helicopter crash where Kobe Bryant, daughter, 6 other passengers and pilot were killed on Sunday.
twitter.com...

I assume that were all killed on impact.

🤔😬😳
Cartoons have an uncanny prediction rate, like wth RIP Kobe.

twitter.com...

Why is the crashed helicopter painted in white / mid blue / light blue when the helicopter he was supposed to be flying in was dark patterned grey?

Anyone?

P

He chartered it.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
link

A financial disclosure shows that Bolton accepted $115,000 from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation for a pair of speeches in September 2017 and February 2018.

At the former speech in Kiev, Bolton sat on a panel and basically expressed that the national security establishment would not allow Trump to become unconventional on policy, stating, “The notion that [Trump’s presidency] is going to represent a dramatic break in foreign policy is just wrong. Calm down, for God’s sake.”

This is from 2017 I believe. It certainly could be brought up if is called. But people may be reluctant to point fingers lest it returns to them. Bolton starts at 12 minute and again at 26 min. Didn't listen to q and a.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I see a few things in the general remarks on the peace plan that reveal how context is missing and people are still spewing old programming.

One main point. Israel is there, the people are there, no matter how they got there they live there. The fact is there is no universe where all Israelis leave and go elsewhere. Dealing with it as it is is adult, anything less is childish.

Two. Iran. Why did Q say "saving Israel for last?" Iran prior to. I see zero folks factoring that into the equation. DJT said today most ME countries are on board now.

Three. That "battleground" is eternal and is NOT about the people living there. That is demon on demon war with kids and such being the fodder. DJT mentioned children today for a reason.

Four. Just because 1 or even 1 million people are unhappy does not mean all should be abandoned. I myself am fully fed up with the lone voice of anger or victim hood driving everything and anything. It is a deal, all people have to give and get the hell out of the past.

Five. I am bewildered at how folks simply spew the rhetoric that they've been programmed with verbatim, as if it is their own personal thought. Which reinforces my point, context matters. SA, Iran, ISIS and Soleimani had to be sorted first. This peace plan cannot be taken in isolation, which is why it was last on the list.

Israel was last for a reason, because neither Palestine or Israel can live in isolation.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
@tribunalwatch

Interesting tweet. I can happen. Beauty part: The entire world now knows "articles" come from the house and DJT has ZERO to do with it. It would also unlock all of renOgades legal locks on docs etc.

Frankly I'd prefer it didn't happen that way.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel. Some broad thinking, no necessarily fill in the blank.

[F] hex to decimal F=15

3X5=15

👀 5:5:5 👀 --Eyes on in both directions.

Also, form a geometric POV, 3 sides of an equilateral triangle with a length of 5.

This sort of presents the image of 3 forces in balance or keeping each other in check.

The area of an equilateral tringle with all sides equal to 5 is 10.825. Round to 10.83.

Q1083 (also contains Q1082 [noteworthy])

Maybe that will open up a new direction, or not.

Oh, and Alfalfa Club. Only one mention in all the history of ATS?

All Seeing Eye saw this one back in 2005. VP Mad dog reporting for duty.

Tangents and strange bedfellows.
edit on 28-1-2020 by CoramDeo because: T

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Safari Club

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Interesting to note Trump has not attended at least as long as he has been president instead I heard he sent Ivanka or Jared and I wonder if they would even eat anything there because of the dietary restrictions.
Interesting moves meant to show we're not one of you

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I disagree I would like it to go down just as you described, that being said, may I ask how you would like to see it go down?

I must be missing something.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Well, Senator Pierre Delecto was the keynote speaker this year.

That sort of fits considering he can speak out of both sides of his mouth at the same time (won't mention the cloven feet or the barbed tail).

Caught the article here and the cast of characters struck me as...odd.

I'm begining to wonder if Trumps inner circle is actually compr(i)sed of the people who would like to see him fail the most.
edit on 28-1-2020 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2020 by CoramDeo because: T

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Safari Club certainly looks like a can of worms.

Geez.

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join