It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'm begining to wonder if Trumps inner circle is actually comprsed of the people who would like to see him fail the most.

Keep your friends close to you and keep your enemies closer.

At these functions ... open ears ... and closed mouth.

P

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So remember that boat fire off the coast of Cali...

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

Well here is the last line of that article:

“Santa Cruz Island is one of eight islands that make up the Channel Islands off the coast of Southern California, which includes Catalina Island.”

So I’m reading on Kobe:

www.espn.com...

“ Zobayan was chief pilot for the craft's owner, Island Express Helicopters. He also was a flight instructor, had more than 8,000 hours of flight time and had flown Bryant and other celebrities, including Kylie Jenner, several times before.

Island Express has had three previous helicopter crashes since 1985, two of them fatal, according to the NTSB's accident database. All involved flights to or from the company's main destination of Santa Catalina Island, about 20 miles off the Southern California coast.

In 2008, three people were killed and three injured when an Island Express helicopter was destroyed as it came in for a landing on the island. Investigators said the chopper lost power, probably as a result of cracking in turbine blades inside the engine.

In 1985, an Island Express helicopter returning from the island collided with another copter near a landing pad in Los Angeles. One person died and 11 were injured.”

There shows up Catalina again— as an add-on to the story, not the main story— like how it was stuck in at the end of the boat fire article. I’m not sure if it is the same Catalina island, but it is very specifically pointed out, the name Catalina, in both articles.

nameberry.com...

Catalina is a Spanish female name meaning “pure”.

Also when you here “Island Express” it’s hard not to think of Lolita Express and Epstein’s Island, and the desire for pure females.

It feels like Catalina is a code to say that it was a pure sacrifice in both instances...

And as a side note:
So 2008: 33 (3 injured, 3 killed)
1985: 111 (1 injured 11 killed)
edit on 28-1-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Typos

edit on 28-1-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: More typos

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

I disagree I would like it to go down just as you described, that being said, may I ask how you would like to see it go down?

I must be missing something.

I see both sides. My personal POV is we have to move on to less of this pattern. I've contended since day one, as you know, that Comey or even renOgade being perp walked does nothing for me. I want to see you and all feeling/being liberated, beyond the divide antics.

That said, if we have to walk through that fire I'll suit up of course.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Aallanon
I disagree I would like it to go down just as you described, that being said, may I ask how you would like to see it go down?
I must be missing something.

I see both sides. My personal POV is we have to move on to less of this pattern. I've contended since day one, as you know, that Comey or even renOgade being perp walked does nothing for me. I want to see you and all feeling/being liberated, beyond the divide antics.
That said, if we have to walk through that fire I'll suit up of course.

We don't need revenge on these evil doers, we just need them out of circulation and isolated long enough so they cant come back and start over. Fine them the amounts that they have stolen or laundered through media and publishing companies [common laundry] and toss them into GTMO. Unseal Barry records but not any that would damage the US such as Barry being an illegitimate president. Maybe lying to get into Harvard -- just enough to make him a rat and not a martyr. We put Spiro Agnew in the slammer so Barry O can go, too. Or disappear on a visit to Kenya.

We don't know the plan yet but whatever it is, it will be executed with minimum damage to the country.
edit on 1/28/2020 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Interesting list of members to the Alfalfa club, L&L... and great menu.

A bit tied up with some interesting decodes coming out but I will return to it.

edit on 28-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It makes perfect sense for Skippy to occupy a DNC chair. It's the last bastion of immunity, according to Dems.
Specifically, Bidens reply to the question of why he's running..."I have to".

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Beto was borne Sept 26th 1972 so would have been conceived Christmas to Epiphany '71/'72. When did HRC meet BC and get engaged?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

apple.news...

Another article, more Catalina:

“Little is known of Island Express. Its website was "under construction" Monday. A cached version of the website from July advertises flights to Catalina Island, charters, aerial tours and vacation packages.
A call and email to Phillip DiFiore, who California records list as Island Express' "agent for service of process," were not returned. Island Express' address is linked to another company, Rotorcraft Support Inc., which lists DiFiore as its president and director of maintenance. No one from Rotorcraft could be reached for comment, either.
The cached Island Express website features a photo of the doomed chopper -- with a white-and-teal color scheme -- and says the company "operates the West Coast's largest fleet of Sikorsky S76 passenger aircraft, the most-trusted name in helicopters." The helicopter boasts unparalleled reliability and a "proven safety record," the cached website says.”

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wasn't Island Express Helicopters discussed way back in one of these threads where we were talking about human trafficking through the backside of Catalina Island?
It was around the time we were also discussing containers out of the port of Long Beach CA...
We were discussing the purchase/control of that port by none other than China.
Seems I recall researching this company back then.
IIRC, there was a tenuous link to the helicopter crash of the Standard Hotel people as well.

I'm on mobile right now and unable to look into this atm...

edit on 1292020 by Elostone because: forgot my beer

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
UK’s high court orders crypto exchange Bitfinex to dox recipients of $860K in Bitcoin

The UK’s high court has reportedly ordered cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex to freeze $860,000 worth of Bitcoin that had flowed through its platform en route to ransomware hackers.

The funds were part of $1.2 million paid by a Canadian insurance company that had fallen victim to a malware strain known as BitPaymer, which locks computer systems and demands Bitcoin in exchange for a decryption tool.

Bitfinex is registered to the Virgin Islands.🤑💰

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I'll take Sanders-Gabbard ftw...if I must

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
this don't sound to good

But in a Tuesday evening social media post, Hagman said the plane was being diverted to March Air Reserve Base in Riverside.

Plane From Wuhan, China Slated To Arrive At Ontario Airport Being Diverted To March Air Reserve Base

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200128007D

Re Q3801 through Q3805, the PostDeltas are telling us something and seem to be pointing to multiple PAIN either ON Feb 2nd, or between 2nd Feb (sunday) and 20th Feb.

Q3805 also contains the 3rd instance of the Stringer THE BEST IS YET TO COME - and the first instance in Q2867 is 22 Feb 2019! Note also that Q2867 adds to 23=PAIN.

This screenshot from the s/sheet summarises them and also shows the linked posts for each Q post in the set:

1) Post Deltas
a) Q3801 = 00 00:33:45........... = cabal vs POTUS
b) Q3802 = 00 00:55:56.. = 2 x 5by5 = Eyes On
c) Q3803 = 00 00:02:02.......... = Feb 2nd, Sunday
d) Q3804 = 00 02:32:46. = 4x 23=PAIN... the first 2 form a MIRROR
e) Q3805 = 00 02:20:02.......... = Feb 2nd '20... or Feb 2nd to Feb 20th

2) THE BEST IS YET TO COME
a) Q2867 first states it in relation to the Motorcade Honk in Q1691.

Q1691 at 24 Jul 2018 - 7:39:22 - 7+3+9 = '19, 22 = 2/2 => 2 Feb 2019. Also 07:39:22 adds to 23=PAIN.

Q2867 at 2 Feb 2019 - 5:07:39 PM ties back to Q1691 timestamp. Also 05:07:39 adds to 23=PAIN.

b) Q3798 states it second time:
Q3798 at 28 Jan 2020 - 7:26:18 PM - Post number adds to 27 = 3x3x3 = 333, timestamp adds to 39 = 3x13,

c) Q3805 states it for 3rd time:
Q3805 at 29 Jan 2020 - 2:10:53 AM - Time and day both add to 11.

I 'm getting the vibe that, in these "flows" of posts with the same stringers in, the first date points to the next and etc. to the end date. I can't quite see the full algorithm for it yet but I'm thinking Q wants us to understand this algorithm because we will then be able to use it as a proof during the Awakening to literally read off the Qmap WHEN events are going to happen... there could be no better way to prove to newbies?

edit on 29-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Bill and Hillary were dating since 1971 according to her own info. So it could be possible, but I still want to know when that picture was taken since the thought of Francis being another Clinton is sadly gross.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

If it helps, this picture:

is before this picture:

because in the first she is showing off the black ring on her right hand, 3rd finger.

I didn't know this but apparently a woman wearing a ring on the 3rd finger of her RIGHT hand, instead of the left, is a sign of being in a gay marriage. The picture could have been flipped though!

The first pic just comes across to me as showing off that she's a bride of satan.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Last post before some zeds... SPREADSHEET UPDATES:

Q V16.54 20200128 to 3805 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v16.54 20200128 from QPost 3601 to 3805

Notes
1) Q Posts up to date to Q3805, inc all decodes,
2) STILL not managed to get tweets updated.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

If the picture isn't flipped, then it could explain the need for her Alaskan Summer friend to disappear during that home invasion. What did Barr find on his trip to Alaska, and has anyone ever found the fish cannery Hillary "worked" at before she took the job at the National Park that summer in 1969?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Pic not flipped; check hair. Maybe the ring is like the one Aleimani wore -- red stone and silver

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Rel, I would say you are well advised to keep your guard up -- with everyone.

The ultimate guarantors of British sovereignty are Britons.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

The assumption is that it is the same ring as Soleimani, pteridine, because of the Hillary black and white pic in a Q post showing her wearing it.

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join