It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I can't listen to Pelosi babble for more than a couple of minutes.
Seriously....I REALLY try to listen...but she's a completely ridiculous idiot.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

'Gift, you durn' Deplorable ...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Changing the current "current", did anyone else find Pelosi's announcement speech yesterday, especially the first two or three minutes, highly strange? She slurred her words worse than usual, so it was a bit hard to follow.

Her emphasis on Time and timing, her quote once again using words from the Declaration of Independence ("when in the course of human events"), her Paul Revere reference, her use of marking time, etc. just seemed odd as if she or her staff that writes her stuff was rubbing Q in our face.

Just an observation. If you can stomach it, here is a link to the speech. The first two or three minutes is where she emphasizes the markers in time stuff.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Something about the GAO report, stating the Trump Admin broke the law by delaying Ukraine aid?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Saw that earlier...

1) the GAO is not a .gov agency
2) they're flat wrong. The President is our chief negotiator. He can hold aid to any country he sees fit. And for any reason he sees fit.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
WOW much older then we think

Possibly this article, anon?

Satanic Plaque and Altar Unearthed in The Queen’s Holyrood Park in Scotland

from 22 June, 2019

In a secluded area of The Queen’s Holyrood Park in Edinburgh, Scotland, archaeologists have unearthed two mysterious objects, including a metal plaque depicting an upside-down pentagram with a horned beast in the center – most likely the demonic entity Baphomet – and an altar with undisclosed “display objects” around the plinth. While news outlets are calling the objects pagan, the symbology appears more associated with satanism and devil worship .

Holyrood, The Seat of Scottish Royals

The Scotsman announced that the satanic objects were found on Whinny Hill above St Margaret’s Loch in Holyrood Park in Edinburgh. Holyrood Park, which is also known as The Queen’s Park, is a royal park that remains part of Holyrood Palace , The Queen’s official residence in Scotland.

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I literally cannot listen to this woman speak for more than 30 seconds. I have a legit negative physical reaction to the sound of her voice.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
That's what I thought. As long as the aid $$ is released by the deadline...which the Ukraine aid was.

Also interesting to see Paul Sperry say the OIG Report on FISA Abuse is being quietly revised, a little at a time, behind the scenes.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll take the OMB's opinion over the GAO.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
And I'll take the DOJ's Opinion over the OMB and the GAO. (Seems the GAO is just another "watch dog")

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

I literally cannot listen to this woman speak for more than 30 seconds. I have a legit negative physical reaction to the sound of her voice.

It's like getting stuck at an airport bar next to a slurring drunk that thinks everything they have to say is really important and they won't shut up.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Have you guys seen this? So there was a substitute guard the night Epstein died. The normal guard finished their shift, and a new one came on - before Epstein died. He said his name was "Steve Jail". WTF?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200116002D

As usual, read from bottom up! Analysis of POTUS tweets, up to 11AM, and the posts their timestamps and Deltas point to:

10:59:19 AM Delta = 09:42
Q942 POTUS Speech & CNN Assassination Planning
Q1059 POTUS Ends Catch & Release. “Watch the news.”
Q19 Why do D’s, through funding of CIA, install Hollywood/media assets? Does this fall within Operation Mockingbird?
10:49:37 AM Delta = 16:11
Q1611 Peter Strzok Hiding Behind Classified Info Excuse
Q1049 North Korea Nuke Stranglehold. Timeline. Plan
Q37 Let coming days be remembered in our history as time we fought to recapture republic. Fight the good fight. LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.
10:23:26 AM Delta = 11:52
Q1152 Markers / Proofs Being Lost
Q1023 Gun Rights are the Ultimate Deterrent
Q26 Only way is military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker)
10:21:34 AM Delta = 00:04
Q4 POTUS will not address nation on these issues as people indicted - must remain neutral
Q1021 Vatican Bank worth $229B
Q34 Q clearance patriot - over next days realize we are taking back our great country
10:21:30 AM Delta = 00:02
Q2 HRC detained, not arrested (yet). Where is Huma? Follow Huma
Q30 White House Booby Trapped. Xkeysc on steroids
10:21:28 AM Delta = 03:36
Q336 Executive Order on Election Fraud
Q28 Picture being painted
10:17:52 AM Delta = 00:55
Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
Q1017 Re Obama Following POTUS' Schedule - The Analysis Corporation (TAC)
Q52 Barack Obama Net Worth
10:16:57 AM Delta = 00:20
Q20 POTUS White House Meeting Sessions/MI generals
Q1016 Obama Following POTUS' Schedule. 1/20/17
Q57 Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration of US Govt
10:16:37 AM Delta = 00:16
Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on MAGA promise
Q37 Coming days remembered as time we fought to recapture republic
10:16:21 AM Delta = 00:23
Q23 MI has same SAPs as NSA/CIA. CIA thinks foreign offshore assets strong enough to defend against US executive
Q21 You can paint picture without risk of jeopardizing operation
10:15:58 AM Delta = 01:29
Q129 [C]los[I]ng [A]ct: Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q1015 Gateway Bridge Project. Omnibus Bill - Gift that keeps giving
Q58 NoName protected Muslim Brotherhood. Alice & Wonderland
10:14:29 AM Delta = 09:38
Q938 N doesn't refer to Nazi. Nazi ideology relevant. Events clarify
Q1014 MZ out of US. @Jack Good luck.
Q29 NK not run by Kim. Who is the director? Truth outrageous
10:04:51 AM Delta = 01:05:36
Q105 Please Pray, Operators Active High Value Targets
Q36 Military Intelligence; Flynn, Soros
Q1004 SEC TEST BRAVO B ACTIVATE D-PRIV
Q51 The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now.
08:59:15 AM Delta = 17:54
Q1754 OP at Avenatti's office on a Sunday - White hats?
Q859 Russia/China Steel Sabotage
Q15 More Good People Than Bad; 11.3 Podesta, 11.6 Huma, Soros targeted
08:41:21 AM

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
IMO - Epstein was moved to safety off-shore. After the photos by the coroner, he was revived and whisked away. Trial wasn't scheduled to start until Nov 2020 at the earliest.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
LOL...king of trolls.

trump straws

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That entire incident would be unbelievable in even a cheap piece of fiction. The government must think we are a nation of Gomer Pyles.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

FWIW, just throwing this in here:

Mike Rothschild's failed attempt to expose Belenoff as a conspiracy theory

He only failed because there's absolutely nothing (yet?) to corroborate its legitimacy.

If there was any truth to the matter, then you'd think SOMETHING could prove it, but nope, nothing that satisfies me.

I'm with Mike on this one.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If that is true, it's big, almost Biblical!

Maybe his name was Steve Jael, rather than Jail. It would be pronounced basically the same way. The name 'Jael' is interesting and has a biblical reference:

Now Jael took a stake in her left hand and approached him, saying, "If God will work this sign with me, I know that Sisera will fall into my hands. Behold I will throw him down on the ground from the bed on which he sleeps; and if he does not feel it, I know that he has been handed over." And Jael took Sisera and pushed him onto the ground from the bed. But he did not feel it, because he was very groggy.

And Jael said, "Strengthen in me today, Lord, my arm on account of you and your people and those who hope in you." And Jael took the stake and put it on his temple and struck it with a hammer.

And while he was dying, Sisera said to Jael, "Behold pain has taken hold of me, Jael, and I die like a woman."

And Jael said to him, "Go, boast before your father in hell and tell him that you have fallen into the hands of a woman."[8]

Other weird similarities and references to the name 'Jael'...en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Something about the GAO report, stating the Trump Admin broke the law by delaying Ukraine aid?

www.foxnews.com...

It's my understanding this was a routine hold on distributing funds. I don't feel like internetting it, but the info is out there.

Believe me: if Trump called the accounting department and said "don't pay those funds" that information would have been leaked months ago.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Vasa Croe, could the Trump Straws link to Q "Corn is ripe for harvesting" posts?

Straw is what is left after you've harvested the corn: (Wiki)

Corn stover consists of the leaves, stalks, and cobs of maize (corn) (Zea mays ssp. mays L.) plants left in a field after harvest. Such stover makes up about half of the yield of a corn crop[1] and is similar to straw from other cereal grasses; in Britain it is sometimes called corn straw

Q posts with "corn" in

Q3708:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 663a19 No.7536175 📁
Dec 17 2019 14:41:31 (EST)

Anonymous ID: b9d61d No.7536091 📁
Dec 17 2019 14:36:25 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png

#

search dep.justice and look what you find re corney

search.justice.gov...📁

www.justice.gov...📁
…confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent

James 8 Corney

>>7536091
[Corn] harvest.
5:5?

Q

Timestamp, Chan ID and Chan post number encode Jan 12th, 13th, 14th, 16th.

From your link, the Straws come on sale today, 16th (?) and say:

Please allow 12 to 14 business days

Is this referring to fallout from Senate impeachment trial is the Straw from the Corn HARVEST?
Mitch McConnell inferred 2 weeks for the Senate trial?

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join