It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Youtube has a few Videos that will shock you ...........

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Well said, my friend! That is exactly what I see going on. I'm loving the interaction!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: pteridine

what kind of experiment are you thinking of...something like telepathy?

Whatever would be an example of your theory. How about making an event occur in this reality?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Didn't know DOE has such an interest.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well seems Rush Limbaugh was all over the Les Parnas inclusion last november when the news dropped in NYT. (remember NYT is a tool for dems...they dropped the "Russia hacked Burmisa" the day before the Dem's dropped the new impeachment article".

From Gateway Pundunt

The legendary conservative radio host predicted on November 11th that indicted Ukrainian Lev Parnas will be the Democrats’ Great Ukrainian Hope.

My question, Did Republicans learn of the before hand and call in Rush Limbaugh? Is that why he missed his show?

From Rush Limbaugh

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman are the two associates of Rudy Giuliani from Ukraine who were indicted by the Southern District of New York. That story is about a month old now. These two Ukrainian guys — associates of Rudy — claimed that things were being stacked in their favor. If they did this, they were gonna get that. Rudy was said to be right in the middle of their criminal activity, their suspicious activity.

Now, the fact that Lev Parnas fired John Dowd and hired Bondy suggests that it was at least possible Parnas and Fruman were parting ways in their defense. They were gonna go it together, but now Fruman is still represented by Dowd; Parnas has fired Dowd and is going his own way. Now, it’s not a surprise the New York Times is reporting that Lev Parnas is saying that Rudy “directed him in May of ’19, 2019, to call the president of Ukraine,” Zelensky, “and to tell him that Zelensky’s aid would not be forthcoming if he didn’t agree to investigate the Bidens.”

Text

The story in the Times “concedes that the other two people at the meeting — Fruman and the aide to Zelensky — say the conversation didn’t happen, as Parnas is alleging it happened.”

And if you recall, Zelensky publically said he didn't know about the hold on aid until late August.

Does anyone dare say Zelensky was lying?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: frayedknot

Interaction easily becomes a distraction when only one side is actually invested.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Good find! Also, Les Parnes was on Rachel Madcow show. He burst all Democrat bubbles of hope.

www.foxnews.com...

If President Trump plans on keeping that promise to "hit Democrats hard", it's time to let loose, starting next Tuesday.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi,
I know this is not News to you or anyone else here but, this should be an Awakening for those yet to understand.

3 Countries Left - Note the Timeline

edit on 15-1-2020 by Sabrechucker because: watching tela tubbies and got distracted

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:13 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

qmap.pub...
    qmap.pub...

According to the above Q drops, Cuba has one and so does Iran (Rothschild Banks).

edit on 15-1-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:18 PM
    link   
    a reply to: queenofswords

They might have "banks" but are they fully integrated into the GBC

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:22 PM
    link   
    a reply to: pteridine
    So...according to my theory, this current reality we are in is what we have manifested mostly through creating by default (creating through a default program with no conscious awareness of what's taking place)

Learning to be a 'deliberate creator ' (creating with purposeful intention) doesn't just happen, it takes effort. You have to put in a lot of practice before you get good at it. Just like learning any new skill. You have to work at honing it by constantly fine tuning your vibration to higher frequencies. If you're starting off from a pretty low vibration (like me) then it's going to take a little while before you finally get it

I can make small events happen in my own tiny bubble of reality that only I'm aware of. If you're talking about a much larger event that we will all experience, that will take a collective effort. How quickly it manifests will depend not only on how much energy is supporting it but also how much resistance is working against it. You see how much resistance Daskakik has toward these ideas. Now picture going up against the majority of the population of people on this planet who similarly share his doubts and skepticism. Going up against that much resistance when it's only a few doing the actual work...you can easily see why this is such a slow moving process

edit on 15-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:25 PM
    link   
    a reply to: queenofswords

QoS,

Cuba yes... but I can't see Iran or North Korea in your second drop? Only IraQ and South Korea (Bank of Korea).

As far as I can see, Iran and North Korea are the only remaining two without central banks? So my point in decodes still stands?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:28 PM
    link   
    I noted the DJT mirror stamp, but failed to follow up. An anon did though...

pic

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:31 PM
    link   

Iran is the last line on the list in Q136.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:32 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

Thanks Care. That article shows him so disjointed with both confirming and denying much of the his own comments.

This is going to be very interesting if they bring him in.

Article said he was given immunity. Also said Barr was very involved. Ohh Boy.

Great addition Care

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:32 PM
    link   
    On Wednesday Sidney Powell broke the news that her team has found evidence of the Deep State Prosecutor Brandon Van Grack committed subornation of perjury by pushing General Michael Flynn to commit perjury on the court.

Sidney Powell made the claims tonight on Lou Dobbs.

Attorney Sidney Powell: We have evidence now that they were actually trying to force Mr. Flynn to lie to a jury and a judge in the Eastern District of Virginia last year last summer and they knew that’s what they were trying to do then.. We have a red lined document showing Mr. Van Grack himself transmitted to Covington, the Special Prosecutor from Special Counsel’s task force, who’s still running this prosecution … And has a history. He was with Mr. Weissmann on the Special Counsel operation and determined to take down General Flynn because that was their path to the president. They had to prosecute Flynn to try to pursue the obstruction mess.

Lou Dobbs: So what is in store here? He’s due to be sentenced this month. Correct?

Sidney Powell: Correct, but the government has already agreed for a motion for a continuum. The judge has not entered an order on that yet but they agreed to a 30 day continuance…

Lou Dobbs: This sounds like the most antithetical to justice case I’ve seen in recent memory and I’ve seen some beauties and the other madness to overthrow this president.

Sidney Powell: What I am seeing and finding by the day is an absolute outrage. What my three colleagues found before coming over here is that Mr. Van Grack actually changed the language in the statement of offense they created against General Flynn and knew that. So when he tried to… when he said last summer that he wanted Flynn to testify to something he knew because he did it himself that it wasn’t true. And if that isn’t subornation of perjury, I don’t know what is… And now they want to punish him (General Flynn) for not lying in his sentencing.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... n-flynn-to-commit-perjury/

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for correcting me - it remains that NORTH Korea does not have a Central Bank?

What would it mean in next actions once the last country, North Korea, had a central bank?

Is this a reason for getting rid of Fed - before North Korea succumbs to one?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:44 PM
    link   

Maybe this would pertain:

NK sitting on 6-10 Trillion in Resources

NK has a TON of Gold Mines

edit on 15-1-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join