It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Things are getting real in Virginia. Insurrection? NG activated? 🔥💣

twitter.com...

Governor Northam Declares State of Emergency in Advance of Capitol Square Demonstration

Wooh will they have egg on their faces when there are blacks, hispanics and asians with the white folks. Oh but CNN will only show you what THEY want us to see and not the actual facts anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Justoneman,

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Trump in the way" would make a great title for an anon-sourced history of the last 30 - 40 years.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
wow
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PAPER: Super Energy Weapons Triggering Earthquakes, Volcanoes and Other Earth Movements

duckduckgo.com...

OK interesting thanks and there was a link to a real paper from U of Ontario dept of Geotechnical Engineering.

Wow is right. HAARP is the tool apparently that is being dissected.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You know I wasn't going to mention Glamis here again unless something really significant happened because I know many of you are sick of it or don't believe it and that's fine. I get it. I've been a member here a long time, I know how ats rolls.

I do have to do this in the interest of being a longtime ATS member though. We have always strive to leave no stone unturned. You guys know I have been kicking this Glamis rock since a member brought it to our attention. Hard to believe that was 8 days ago now, but it has been.

So, yesterday on my own site I had posted an article titled Glamis and the Russians. I thought there may have been a connection with them and from a old article here that some of you may recall, Sv17q. If you recall they were Russians messing around with looking glasses and dimensions etc., or so it seemed anyway.

I post hat article and start working on a quick graphic someone asked me to make. Took maybe 15 min. When I post a new article I usually split my screen and double window something similar to Clicky. A tracker of what is going on in real time with your site. When I went to make the graphic I had about 6 or 7 people on the site. When I was finished making the graphic and closed that program I notice my tracker is showing 174 and climbing fast. Yet the actual people were still 6. Clicky was also showing the same thing. I started taking ss and when it got near the 300 mark it dropped like a rock back to zero.

Why did I tell you all this? Well, I made a video about that tonight to show my members and I mentioned that I thought it was odd that my site was hit in that little time frame after I have posted that article with the name Glamis and the Russians.

So what you say? When I posted that video tonight around 1am, I went and shared it on twitter made a couple quick replies then went back to the video to make sure all was well. This was less than 10 minutes. I was honestly surprised to see there was already about 7 or 8 comments. I was even more surprised to see that one of the comments was from Callum McCoinneach, the Chief Security Officer of the Wettin World Security Office. LINK

Yep, in less than 10 minutes Glamis reached out to me and told me it wasnt them that attacked my site. There was nothing in my title of the video that had anything Glamis about it. Yet there he was commenting to me. I responded, he responded to my response and then he promptly deleted it all.

Now you guys know I have made a few videos about this and I havent really shared them here, though others have which kind of tickled me to see, but this one I do have to share because it has the proof of all that happened. IF you have 10 minutes, you may rethink this Glamis thing.

Enjoy your coffee!

Or LINK TO VIDEO
edit on 1/16/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

How is your emotional state of mind?
Are you feeling like harming yourself?

That’s some wild stuff right there. I wonder if the spike in viewers could be attributed to bots or software platforms that search internet for key words?

Very interesting comms between you two.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Lol that was funny. Honestly my state of mind is in a bit of shock at the moment, but no Im of as sound of mind as the next guy. Except for maybe Cranky!
Frankly Id be too chicken to harm myself to that extreme. Just for the record and let it be said and all that.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I am usually an optimist, and I hate to say this, but I have to. I am losing faith in Q. I have been watching, reading, and following since the beginning, but all I see is the Dems continuing to get their way in every facet, time and time again. Every boom is a whiff, and I don't know if I believe this stuff anymore. The decodes are great, and lot of evidence of the synchronicity between tweets had me going, but I just need something big to restore my faith. Really getting tired of these dates with supposed great events not coming to fruition. I need perp walks, accountability. I am a patriot, I pray that this is true, and GOD/Good will prevail, but this is all seeming like a LARP to me now.

I may even remove my Q rabbit decal from my car...

Q, if you even pay attention to us plebs on ATS, I need something.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Lawsuit Alleges Jeffrey Epstein Abused and Trafficked Girls in the U.S. Virgin Islands

A lawsuit filed by prosecutors in the Virgin Islands says multimillionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein used two private islands in the U.S. territory to engage in a nearly two-decade conspiracy to traffic and abuse girls.

time

They need to extradite all who got their jollies off children on those islands. Time to take out the trash.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
For someone supposedly so against gun violence, pelosi sure uses a lot of bullets in her daily attire....she has a couple bullet bracelets and even her impeachment pens were designed from a bullet cartridge.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Yo, onehuman ... next time you chat with them, tell them they need to work on how to spell the names of RAF bases.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why do I have the sick feeling that taxpayers funded the production of those pens?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Them DARN RUSSIANS !!!!!

Your own Website seems the only one clinging to Glamis .... Web Traffic increasing yet ? .... kind of weird that you had to mention "your" website - as if that adds Validity to the larp that is being propagated - we all know the gullible can find the links .... but you already know that don't you.

Wettin my pants over here lol ... And they communicate with you then delete the harmless conversation as if to cover the fact they are real ---- And Approved "Q" keep in mind .... The Same supposed World Council in charge of the very same World for hundreds and hundreds of years ...that let the Deepsate and perverts multiply like rabbits .... makes sense lol .... You'd think they'd have the World to Run but obviously have some free time on their hands ...... Hmmmmmm ..... This is precisely why I am drifting away from the jump the shark #23 thread - Mikey really found a crack to exploit this time
LoL

FYI in case you need any first aid

Carry On
edit on 1162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Of course we did. Every single penny the government spends is directly out of the pockets of you and me (assuming you're an American). Thats the only way the Government makes any money.
edit on 16-1-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

assuming you're and American

True Blue Cold Warrior, buddy!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That was really unnecessary. If you dont believe it thats fine. Used to be around here that when one was presenting an occurrence or a dig, they laid out all the steps to how it came about from beginning to end. Little hard to lay those steps out without mentioning my website. Did I link to it? No. Have I ever? No. Am I making any money off this? NO. Wouldnt be any of your business anyway if I were or weren't. That is besides the point.

This is a subject that you know has been discussed here for the past week basically on and off. Some HAVE had an interest. I wish I could remember who exactly brought it up to begin with. They were curious what we thought. Asked if we'd dig into it a little bit. I just happened to do that and it has led me down quite the path. Can't ignore something that references Q and thats the first thing you discover about it. You dont realize there is much more to it than just Q until after you dig into it. I cant help that we came at it rather backwards.

I've been sharing those digs periodically here. I have also found it to be pretty mixed reactions, same as when Q came around. Some believed right away, many called Q larp larp larp, and to this day some are Still calling Q a larp. Yet here we are how many threads later still digging? Doing methodical digs. Laying out the steps to how we have arrived at our conclusions or how we arrived at our finds?

I did nothing any different here than what we have been doing all along. That was pretty disrespectful to do to a fellow member.

edit on 1/16/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The "Q" series of threads by Dashen were built by posting a THREAD and gaining support - I see this as a "Skimming" method to harvest an already captive audience - something Dashen did not have - Glamis is not Q -

Talk about ways to treat other members.,,,,

I'm done lol perhaps

edit on 1162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Maybe it's just because my only participation on this site (this time around) has been limited to these threads and I don't post as much, but I've noticed more than once now you interjecting things into these threads that you believe are "related to Q". Things that you have come across on "your own site." It isn't just the Glamis thing. You've done it before.

I too am quickly finding myself disinterested in this stuff. Not Q himself. I'm still 100% on board. But there is some foolery going on here and I'm not going to accuse anyone outright, but I'll just say I've noticed.

"Be careful who you follow" definitely applies here. And that's the last I'll say on it.

"NO OUTSIDE COMMS"
"LESS THAN TEN KNOW"

This isn't difficult.
edit on 16-1-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
This is my third set as far as contributing in this thread. How many pages per? I think 3 is enough to have shown by now if I were prone to do that. I have added and dug into this right along with everyone else since I came back.

Like I said I have been digging into this for days now. I have shared my findings that are also on my website. Did I link you to them? Nope I just shared them like any other thing I have come across. The one time now that I do do it because it sort of needed to be done to explain the story on how last night all came about, now Im a skimmer. Thats pretty lame.

I havent hid who I am when people have asked. I dont think one time out of how many post I HAVE made really qualifies as a skimmer. You can be rest assured I AM done now.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I found something I want to share with you guys....

I wrote this in August of 2016. Pre Wikileaks and Pre Q, pre Trump win, and pre- re-entry into the conspiratorial world for me. I shared this on social media as my real self for all who know me to see.

Maybe some of you will enjoy this.

You're welcome to read, or you're welcome to keep scrolling. You have the freedom to decide. 🇺🇸

As of today, I am officially endorsing Donald Trump. I have been reluctant to do so, but I have written -in true CENSORED fashion- a novel below, detailing the reasons behind my decision.

Honesty. A quality that's hard to find in average people, but especially hard to find in politicians. I respect honesty in a human being more so than any other quality. Even if I don't agree with a word you say. If you are honest with other people about how you feel, it means you have been honest with yourself about how you feel. I believe Trump is flawed, but honest. I believe he speaks from his heart/mind rather than a safe place prepared for him by other people and a TelePrompTer.

There's something extremely frightening about people who believe their own lies. An honest person is usually open minded. Which leads me to my second point- An open minded person can be swayed with truths. We do not need rigidity within leadership. I have changed my opinions on things countless times over the years and it's not because I was lying about how I felt the first time, but because I had experiences in life that expanded my perspective, and I grew into a different view, ultimately changing my mind.

I have heard people criticize Trump for changing his mind/view. It's not a bad thing. In my eyes, it's a wonderful trait to have. That's what makes a desirable leader, a bunch of character traits that all combine to form their.....

Personality. Despite my extreme dislike for Obama, I've got to hand it to him, his personality has changed the way we look at a president. The 2008 elections turned something seemingly boring into the equivalent of seeing who wins the bachelor. It's all hype. It's all personal attacks. It's all SNL skits and incredibly hilarious memes shared on FB. (I can see RUSSIA from my house!)

It's all a contest of who ultimately has the best personality, because people don't really let the actual "dirt" sway their vote anyway. It's all for show, for entertainment, mind and emotion stimulating, it's reality at its finest! It is literally a reality show to determine our future reality. Ironic? Much. I've been reluctant to support Donald Trump because of his 'reality star' persona. As much as I believe it has NO PLACE in our election process, it made its way in long before Trump ever came onto the scene.

With America's reality tv obsession seeming to have no end in sight- I have changed my stance. If the election process must be this way, I welcome someone with some personality.

Hillary has the personality of a horses ass, and the plans of a globalist elite liberal, but that's for another post.

The politicians on both sides have a problem with him. I've had a problem with every single one of them, completely bipartisan in my contempt, since I became an adult and interested in our political process. The fact that the people I feel are ruining our country, do not want him winning, tells me two things, loud and clear:

1. He might actually change something for the better- because career politicians do not, no matter how much they promise. They work for the people who pay them, and it's NOT US. Donald Trump doesn't need anyone to pay him. Donald Trump will not be influenced by money because he already has it.

2. He's on my side. If the people I don't like, don't like him- I bet that means he don't like them neither! If he gets NOTHING else done as a president, besides expose the corruption and say YOU'RE FIRED to a few dozen people, he's done more good than I could've ever EXPECTED. Simple enough.

and finally, If I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times;

a Donald Trump presidency would be frightening.

Do you know what frightens me more than a Donald Trump presidency? A world where people like Donald Trump are silenced.

He might offend you, but he has that freedom and that right. As do you. Does anyone think Donald Trump wasn't bullied? Ever? I bet he was. He still is. Turn on CNN.

No matter how "wrong" it might be, we have the right to not like something, someone, some idea, or some situations.

When someone tries to control how we feel on the inside, they've stepped into a place they don't belong. WE are responsible for our feelings and our actions. In any of us, they do not always promote love and happiness. But do you know what? THATS OK. That emotion is part of life's experience. Being human means having emotions that are conflicting and painful sometimes, and they cause many hurt feelings.

But do you know what the alternative is? The alternative so so many of you are begging for? To have your government decide what you can and cannot feel about a certain situation. Or person. Or idea. Or lifestyle. Or anything.

By being so offended, that instead of handling the way it makes you feel, learning from it, growing from it, you're asking a government to take that very life experience from you. It might start small, like the outlandish things we see in the news today. But rest assured, once you give them that control, even if it benefits YOU right now, because it saves your feelings from being hurt, I guarantee you it won't benefit you forever.

You have the right to not like Trump. To not like me. Each individual person has to decide how they want to handle their dislike for WHATEVER. That's part of life. We have the right to be reserved about interacting with people who are different than us, because the alternative is that we all become the same. No thanks.

During this election season, my most important issue is freedom. When I look at the choices I have for president this time, and yes, I've looked at 3rd party candidates as well, in my eyes, TRUMP is the only candidate that stands for FREEDOM. Even if he's not always nice. Cause I'm not always nice either. That's between me and God. Not me and my government. I believe only God has the responsibility of judging me, punishing me, and mercifully changing my heart to one filled with love and acceptance. I do not believe the government, or any other human being should be given that job.

It's really quite simple. We have shunned God from our country and our lives and are now asking our leaders to step in and do God's job. Many of us doing so because we do not believe in God.

I'm not looking for a replacement for my Savior, no matter how dire the situation in this country or this world get. I am simply looking for the best person to fight for freedom, safety, stability, and opportunity.

That person isn't a woman this time, no matter how glass ceiling shattering the very idea of it might be.

That's why I'm voting for Donald Trump.

🙌🏼 I'm CENSORED, and I approve this message 🇺🇸

any of that resonate over 3 years later?
and to think-
This was written in total normie mindset for me. LOL!

MAGA. the Q movement existed long before Q.
Some of us have always seen the “show”

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join