It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A good mourning in Baghdad.

twitter.com...

twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1212955403077767168
edit on 3-1-2020 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The author of that NYT article was a CFR member - en.wikipedia.org...

And Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft

is a U.S. think tank founded in 2019 and located in Washington, D.C. It promotes "ideas that move U.S. foreign policy away from endless war and toward vigorous diplomacy in the pursuit of international peace."

Initial funding for the group, which will officially launch in November 2019, includes half a million dollars each from the Open Society Foundation (George Soros) and the Koch Foundation (Charles Koch).

Quincy Institute - Rockerfeller people, congressional staffers, various politicos, Ivy leaguers, Soros funded.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wonder if they were holding hands when the missile hit. I'm sure the 'hand' will receive full military honor burial ceremony.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm really warming up to Ted's twitter. He really hammers it.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It is all a matter of signaling. They signal our facilities are vulnerable to mob action. We signal selected persons of theirs are vulnerable to air strikes.

Nothing new in the Middle East.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to; Aallanon, Creep Thumper & EndTheMadnessNow

That is yet another synchronicity. That they are on a similar path to some here as well as a good many others around the world, or at least being led down such a path due to a common source.

Season 2 was pretty good, but just a heads up that nothing truly dramatic and immediate actually occurs. Just lots of research, discussions, revelations, speculation, investigation and some n00by attempt "spell work" / invocation towards the end. At least with the latter, they honestly and openly admit that they are not ceremonial magic practitioners and don't know too much about it. It's still a bit cringe in parts though.

I found a couple of things quite interesting. In episode 4, they reveal an email they've received from another source that they don't know how to take or where to go with. This woman "Amy" gives them a whole slew of claims and allegations that are very much in line with things talked about in threads like this.

Cannibalism, human sacrifice, child torture, cave captives and creatures...
Also talk of DUMBs, weird rituals and robed figures as well as her continual insistent mention of "green man".

This mention of "green man" leads them down an interesting path of research, one we here have dipped into numerous times before...

Not this green man
but this green man. Which connects to the Horned God, the green skinned Osiris, Cernunnos and eventually to Pan.

Also, the Sorcerer
from the Cave of the Trois-Frères (which Wikipedia dates at 13000BC, but the showrunners claim is from as far back as 20000BC), what is thought to be a depiction of Shiva
from the Pashupati Seal and the more recent English folk tale of Herne the Hunter.

These three I was not aware of, but certainly piqued my interest at the correlation to other such things.

In a follow up email, she mentions a cabin (later said to have an elevator in it that goes down into a DUMB / cave complex) that she had

..in fact been familiar with for 17 years..

BTW, the above depiction of "the Sorcerer" later reminded me greatly of the "Forest God from Princess Mononoke.

As you said Aallanon, this documentary will reach a lot of people. Or at least, it should. It covers so many bases that have been discussed for almost 2 decades on this site alone. Cryptids, UFOs, government involvement, paranormal occurences, magic, DUMBs, secret societies and cults. It has it all in some form or another. The only thing is, however, than many want real action and happenings, so will usually opt for the dramatised garbage put out to confuse, misdirect and disrupt from the real goings on.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

There will be an interesting power struggle within the Revolutionary Guards to see who takes the place of General S.

If someone in Washington had a wicked sense of humor, they would arrange for every Iranian embassy in the world to get a gift from the USA: a crate of ORANGES.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Lance, check, in the old [pre-drone] days, we would land the Corps and the enemy would get ventilated by gunfire or blown up. I strongly doubt there was any [ever?] congressional approval for all the ops that took place in the 20th century.

Cheers
edit on 3-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I guess one has to be an Anon to realize Iraq and Iran are not one and the same.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, yes, the first action at the embassy was a probe by their irregulars. The QUDS general was in Baghdad for big game hunting; he didn't expect the ORANGE-striped tiger to get him first.

I now expect a full-blown attempt to seize the embassy, but it will be incredibly more difficult now with the Marine reinforcements and all eyes on the situation.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

One wonders why the Iranis would be upset. President Trump just gave them a hand, after all ...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
How many hands does it take an Iranian Terror General to screw in a lightbulb?

This POTUS has restrained American responses to Iranian aggression his entire term.

I guess attacking a US Embassy doesn’t rise to the level of concern for the Dems. That explains so much.

If POTUS had fired missiles into Iran and took out a bunch of oil producing capabilities as well as some command and control facilities, it would still have been an appropriate response.

This Iranian Terror General wasn’t skiing in the Alps when he was taken out. He was at the scene of the crime, trying to figure out why his minions eff’d up the attack.

edit on 3-1-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
A good mourning in Baghdad.

twitter.com...

twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1212955403077767168

That confirms my knowledge of Iraqi and Iranians feelings for these Jihadist a holes. The ones i know have despised these guys and have taught me a lot about what they believe. Some still can't go home to Iran that were with the Shah of Iran. They are being oppressed in Iran.
ETA

There is some bad blood between the Iraqi ex patriots and the Iranians I will say. I don't get to see them anymore. They do talk with each other but they don't hang out together unless at lunch. Can't beat a good Gyro meal with baklava.

edit on 3-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Good morning friends TGIF and a merry Armageddon to you all.

Meme time

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Re an Imam of peace tweet:
"the US strike sliced #QassemSuleimani’s male organ."

If this was deliberate then it makes Suleimani into today's OSIRIS.

en.wikipedia.org...
"Osiris was then murdered by his evil brother Typhon, who was identified with Set. Typhon divided the body into twenty-six pieces, which he distributed amongst his fellow conspirators in order to implicate them in the murder. Isis and Hercules (Horus) avenged the death of Osiris and slew Typhon. Isis recovered all the parts of Osiris' body, except the phallus, and secretly buried them. She made replicas of them and distributed them to several locations, which then became centres of Osiris worship."

Was Q/POTUS giving a message that Suleimani was a central figure in the CULT?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So they identified Solemeni by his ring?! That’s it? That would be a great opportunity to fake your death, simply by putting your very noticeable, unique ring on the hand of a dead patsy, and escaping into the Muslim underground. Big things still afoot over there I think.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Top Taiwanese general: death by helicopter crash.

Top Iranian general: death by airstrike.

Both within 24 hours. I know the main narrative is about the embassy in Baghdad but is there a second narrative? Just seems strange.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or they're trying to say that Iranian military leadership is now neutered

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Boy, they don't make it easy to report in on a mobile, I actually had to fire up the MacBook with defenses set to Defcon 1.

Me, reporting in from southern, or maybe eastern, command post.

I hope you all are enjoying the show on this shiny new thread.

All the best to everyone in this new year, let good health and blessings abound.

And a special thanks you to MC Dash for keeping the party going.

edit on 3-1-2020 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

If you are in Lancaster, the Amish are growing some funny looking pine trees now.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join