It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
And there was me thinking there was no more great threads on ATS anymore, thanks purplemer.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am not here to dice hairs. I have sent you a link. Please go and read and if you dont understand something. I will do my best to help you or find someone that can.

:-)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I could not find the Swami's sources within your link.

edit on 1/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Hello my friend. Hope you are keeping well. I thought you might like this thread. I put this one up to counter all the black cube Saturn stuff. I hope you get some good stuff from it.

All the best for the coming year!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Science is always moving the goal posts in line with our comprehension, never make the mistake of believing you have it sussed.

You believe what Science tells you to believe.
Copernicus didn't believe what he was being told.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Thanks, all the best to you too. Going to have to do some digging on this one again, I remembered hearing of a black sun conspiracy and it having something to do with the black and white checker board and maybe even the black pope, I'm not sure just now but time for a refresh on this idea, quite a few occultists talk about Sirius and its importance, it comes up all the time in the stuff I'm reading. And no doubt we are just pups when it comes to the mysteries of the universe but who knows maybe we are heading towards being dogs.
Cheers again.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Science is always moving the goal posts

Yes, when new evidence is provided, science adjusts accordingly. That's the point of it. Got any evidence that the Sun circles Sirius every 24 thousand years or so? There's a lot that it doesn't.

Copernicus didn't believe what he was being told.
There wasn't much science in his day but there was a lot of discussion among the learned about what Earth's position in the Universe was. Did you know that the idea of a heliocentric Solar system was first published by Rheticus, a collaborator? Pissed Rheticus off no end with the publication of De revolutionibus.

But this Sirius nonsense is not a step forward. It is not science. Religion, perhaps. But it's not based on facts.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Fun thread, and thanks OP for the well researched and presented possibility.

From purely the scientific side, one thing that I thought would be important, is to determine the relative speed ranges that would produce a noticeable shift in color from red to blue in Sirus A . It seems the speeds would have to be huge to shift the light frequencies that much in the spectrum, and would that fit into the distances in the binary orbit for a cycle time as suggested?

Would like to hear from an astrophysicist on that.
edit on 1-1-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Radial velocity = 5.5 km/sec = 12,303 mph

Not even enough to keep you in Earth orbit, so probably not a lot of blue shift.
simbad.u-strasbg.fr...

But in 60,000 years it will get you about half a light year.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Great Phage, thanks. .. the color changes must be something else, and not doppler.

edit on 1-1-2020 by charlyv because: c

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Love it OP! This is great stuff and this is the kind of stuff I beg for more. I appreciate the hard work you have put into this.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Have you read Robert Anto Wilsons Cosmic Trigger he talks about Sirius a lot in that book and states much of what you have your OP. He also highlights Robert Temple as having credible research on Sirius and how it ties in with many ancient cultures.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sirius is a white dwarf. This means its spectrum is quite even across visible wavelengths, though its spectrum does peak in the blue. I don't think two anecdotal references on its color can be relied upon.

On the other hand, Sirius is known to scintillate quite spectacularly. Sometimes misidentified as a UFO.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It is the brightest star in the sky, after all. Not surprising there's a lot of myth about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Not nonsense!

The greatest minds claim nothing with certainty they look at every conceivable possibility and state the most probable by their current understanding. Discounting none that is possible.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Not nonsense!

Yes. It is nonsense to think that the Sun orbits Sirius with a period of 24,000 years. Utter nonsense.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sirius is a white dwarf. This means its spectrum is quite even across visible wavelengths, though its spectrum does peak in the blue. I don't think two anecdotal references on its color can be relied upon.

On the other hand, Sirius is known to scintillate quite spectacularly. Sometimes misidentified as a UFO.

True enough. Sirius low on the horizon observed through a telescope is like a kaleidoscope.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There's far to much unknown about space, the universe, human consciousness in general to discount anything. Anything is possible. But I appreciate your view for sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Just because we don't know everything, it doesn't know we don't know anything.

We know how orbits work. Kepler did, and he didn't even know anything about how gravity acts.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Tbh I think if we have a twin sun it is a dark one and is in another universe on top of ours where most of the anti matter resides and the missing gravity... But that's for another day. I do think Sirius has importance and I don't think it was studied and highlighted through the ages for no reason.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join