It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink from the Chalice

:-)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Great read, definitely food for thought.
Thank you so much for the tour!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Do you really believe that the cup Christ drank from at the last supper looked or was like that?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Okay, I'm not nearly as well versed in Astronomy as many of you are but I have a few questions. If our sun and Sirius are linked and the universe is expanding, wouldn't Sirius gradually move out of this 25k year orbit over time? If it is moving away from us, how close did it once come and what were the negative effects of it's proximity to us? If it's moving away, should we expect any negative effects besides the so-called loss of spirituality aspect?

Just so you know, I don't buy into this theory but I'm willing to keep an open mind on subjects I don't have much experience with. I do however find myself siding with Raggedyman on too much emphasis being placed on symbology. Also, I believe Jesus was nailed to a cross but that's neither here nor there.
edit on 1-1-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Do you really believe that the cup Christ drank from at the last supper looked or was like that? Why
Could it not have been clay? Like most normal cups
Maybe a handle
Maybe a mug, what is a chalice relevant to, no common people in Israel had chalices did they

Thanks

Do you honestly believe The Holy Grail is a cup or chalice?

If you do, it’s now very clear why you can’t wrap your head around this subject. Time to go do some research about symbolism bro.

link   
a reply to: Anathros

well, just having a go here...but whos to say the two systems in question aren't moving outwards with the potentially expanding universe at the same speed?

Or maybe its not expanding?

Fun game with no winner!

link   

The other day I read the theory that our moon is an extinguished star... I believe this was flat earth related, in that theory the sun and the moon have the same size.

Not sure what to make of it but an interesting thought.

edit on 1/1/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Do you really believe that the cup Christ drank from at the last supper looked or was like that? Why
Could it not have been clay? Like most normal cups
Maybe a handle
Maybe a mug, what is a chalice relevant to, no common people in Israel had chalices did they

Thanks

Do you honestly believe The Holy Grail is a cup or chalice?

If you do, it’s now very clear why you can’t wrap your head around this subject. Time to go do some research about symbolism bro.
You know as a practitioner of Oriental Medicine, I have had very similar debates with my Western Medical counterparts.

There is no reaching people who havent got the ability to see symbolism and its relationship with the physical.

Hermetics, by any name is lost on the masses.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

well, just having a go here...but whos to say the two systems in question aren't moving outwards with the potentially expanding universe at the same speed?

Fun game with no winner!

I have no idea. I rarely stargaze. If I am, chances are I walked outside to piss. I assumed the expansion of the universe was no longer a theory but I don't know. Yeah, I can see where a single system may be moving in relation without the expansion playing a major role but at 8 light years, I would imagine we'd see more effect of expansion. I'm a simple man with simple questions.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Fun game with no winner!

I have no idea. I rarely stargaze. If I am, chances are I walked outside to piss. I assumed the expansion of the universe was no longer a theory but I don't know. Yeah, I can see where a single system may be moving in relation without the expansion playing a major role but at 8 light years, I would imagine we'd see more effect of expansion. I'm a simple man with simple questions.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Every year on the 1st January. Our sun and our earth line up with Sirius.
Utter nonsense. Sirius lies about 40º south of the ecliptic. It never "lines up" with the Sun and Earth.

So look directly above your head on the first of January and you will see Sirius.
Not where I live. Do you live at latitude 16º north? At what time of day did you see it directly overhead?
stellarium.org...

It is estimated that the will one day be within about light year of earth.
No. The closest it's going to get is about 7.8 light years and that's going to happen in about 60,000 years.
www.universeguide.com...

And no, Sirius is far too distant to be in orbit with Sol.

edit on 1/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It never "lines up" with the Sun and Earth.

Oh my sweet Phage yes it does :-)

It lines up every year and has done for over four thousand years. It being out of line is due to the
If it does not rise on the same day can you explain to me how the Kemetic used it as a year marker and to mark the rise of the Nile. How is it possible the star is still marking the same period of time if it not following our sun.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's not so much covered up, it's just that nobody talks about it because nobody knows about it. I had never heard of it before this.

I read only parts, but I find it very persuasive, and entirely possible.

Excellent case Purplemer

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My question would be, why cover it up?

What benefit is there in hiding this?

[/

edit on 1-1-2020 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Poor Phage, you're obviously mistaken. The case that this knowledge is being withheld has already been made. If that wasn't enough, explain the pictures of Horus, pyramids, or the Grail. Loser..

S/]

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Not where I live. Do you live at latitude 16º north? At what time of day did you see it directly overhead?

All about correct calibration.

Have you taken into account the change to time zone application that come in long after the Gregorian calendar in 1582.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Oh my sweet Phage yes it does :-)
Incorrect. Do you know what the ecliptic represents?

If it does not rise on the same day can you explain to me how the Kemetic used it as a year marker and to mark the rise of the Nile.
Same day as what? Are you saying that the Nile floods on the same day every year?

How is it possible the star is still marking the same period of time if it not following our sun.

Because it is changing it's position in the sky very slowly due to the combination of proper motion and precession. There are other stars which move even slower.

The star is moving -1,223.07 ± 1.04 milliarcseconds/year towards the north and -546.01 ± 1.58 milliarcseconds/year east if we saw them in the horizon.
www.universeguide.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Are you not a Scientist. Should you not be asking for evidence before forming an opinion

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Every year on the 1st January. Our sun and our earth line up with Sirius.
Utter nonsense. Sirius lies about 40º south of the ecliptic. It never "lines up" with the Sun and Earth.

So look directly above your head on the first of January and you will see Sirius.
stellarium.org...

It is estimated that the will one day be within about light year of earth.
No. The closest it's going to get is about 7.8 light years and that's going to happen in about 60,000 years.
www.universeguide.com...

Minuteiae (I can never speel that word) but was an important thing for at least some civilisations. Why?

As the universe expands solar and galactic distances increase and some will smash together awesomely. Shh. These people left nothing but stars? Why?

Distance now might not be important, but it sure seems like something was important to these people? Why?

Got any brandy?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

and how do you know that. It wasnt that long ago that Science never new most stars where binary. DO you know how our sun.

Why not look at some Science. It might help. Lets start with the hundred year test

In 1894 the Indian astronomer, Sri Yukteswar, wrote that the cause of the moving equinox (a.k.a. precession observable) was the result of our sun’s orbit around another star. He estimated the orbit period at 24,000 years and put apoapsis at about 500 A.D., saying the change in angular velocity (precession observable) would average 54” p/y over the life of the orbit.

binaryresearchinstitute.com...

what kind of results did we get here..

Comparing Yukteswar’s and Newcomb’s predictions to the actual we find the dynamic SS model to be 41 times more accurate than the lunisolar precession model over the last 100 years.

Intresing eh?

Why dont you look at the infomtion provided and explain what why he is wrong.

binaryreseaarchinstitute.com/bri/calculations/100-year-test/

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

or how about Precession Data Analysis which again seems to indicate that we are binary.

Calculated precession rates over the last 100 years show increasing precession rates which produce a declining precession cycle period. There is no reason the relatively constant mass of the Sun and Moon torquing the Earth should produce such figures. There is every reason a binary system would – because these numbers are not caused solely by local mass torquing – they are annual rates of our Sun’s path around it’s binary in a elliptical orbit. They will increase and decrease as the Sun speeds up and slows down as required by elliptical orbits (according to Kepler’s laws).

Have a little read and tell me which model better predicts better?

ri Yukteswar, explained that the moving equinox (precession) was a result of a moving solar system and he gave us a binary orbit periodicity of 24,000 years, with apoapsis at 500 A.D. Thus, one scientist gave us a strictly local dynamics model and the other a strictly non-local dynamic SS model. Which model was more accurate over the next 100 years?

See its not as simple as saying no its not. There is a wall of evidence there to suggest it may be the case. Please commnet and let me know what you think it wrong with this theory.

Theres more.. Plenty more :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join