It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Greta Thunberg a False Flag Tool for The New World Order and Why Is Sweden Exploding?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
The thread isn't abut climate change it is about Greta being a FF, which then became yet another thread about her being abused and manipulated by her parents. Maybe even an MKUltra victim. I was just addressing that part of the thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Always thought of Greenpeace as a bunch of hippies pissing in the wind. Went from well intentioned fringe activism and evolved into a global entity which lost sight of it's stated mission. 10 people on a boat achieved more than millions of members and offices all over the world.

“A good intention, with a bad approach, often leads to a poor result.” - Thomas Edison

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CthruU
Keep telling yourself that.

Hey, if you want to go around thinking that God beams conversations into your cranium knock yourself out, it really has nothing to do with the false flag narrative the Original Poster failed to support.

Do you understand the spark of the Divine within, oh you who speak of Divine Providence ? Do you really understand what you study ?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
The thread isn't abut climate change it is about Greta being a FF, which then became yet another thread about her being abused and manipulated by her parents. Maybe even an MKUltra victim. I was just addressing that part of the thread.

Greta is clearly a tool for the New World Order, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t believe what she’s pushing. She grew up with that influence. She could be a victim of MKULTRA or maybe manipulated by those around her.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Always thought of Greenpeace as a bunch of hippies pissing in the wind. Went from well intentioned fringe activism and evolved into a global entity which lost sight of it's stated mission. 10 people on a boat achieved more than millions of members and offices all over the world.

“A good intention, with a bad approach, often leads to a poor result.” - Thomas Edison
Even one of its original Founders has taken them to task over their radical agenda.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
She grew up with that influence.

As we all do, with different types of influences.

How is her choosing her path any different than anyone else choosing theirs? Is everyone a victim of MKULTRA or maybe manipulated by those around them?
edit on 3-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Then you clearly know nothing about Greenpeace and the good work they have done And do! It's frustrating and annoying that this fanatic trump cult is growing, to the point that these people are not just fanatical about climate change, but also fanatical about .most problems we face around the world including the plastics problem and the burning of rain forests as two examples.

You clearly know little about Greenpeace and the good work they do, yet here you are, jumping on the bandwagon!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Even one of its original Founders has taken them to task over their radical agenda.

You talking about Patrick Moore by any chance?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Do you understand the spark of the Divine within, oh you who speak of Divine Providence ? Do you really understand what you study ?

100% not the same thing.

But hey, if like the other poster you want to think that God is shooting a running conversation into your coconut, have fun with that.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

And yet I’m entitled to my opinion.

Greenpeace as an entity is a long way from the vision of some of its more well intentioned original founders.

Have you watched How to Change the World?

These days it’s run like a global corporation, funded to the tune of hundreds of millions every year. It’s tactical use of imagery to generate these funds would be condemned if it was used by a profit based business.

Patrick Moore: “Ultimately, a trend toward abandoning scientific objectivity in favor of political agendas forced me to leave Greenpeace in 1986.”

Then you have grants from dubious sources such as the Tides Foundation.

Campaigning against what amounts collectively to 95% of US energy consumption, if it had its way we would be living by candle light in caves.

Charity watch rates Greenpeace as “C”.

Only around 6% of its revenue is spent on field operations. 60% on salaries some of which are rather hefty and afford their recipients a more than comfortable lifestyle. 11% is spend on legal fees to quash any criticism and defend its staff.

Research a journalist named Olivier Vermont, who exposed salary increases of some of the leaders to the tune of half a million dollars.

Then you have parachute payments of up to $200,000 to members from greenpeace Australia to keep their mouths closed about the financial and funding structure of the Sydney office.

What about their acceptance of donations from HP while at the same time attacking its competitors such as Apple?

Then you have accusations of Tax Fraud, staged animal slaughter, false alarmist claims etc etc.

I can elaborate further if you wish but as an expert on the subject you of course already know all of this.

I mean I have no idea what I’m talking about and clearly haven’t done an ounce of research to backup my claims where as you spout nothing but truth supported by fact.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Stop with the Trump nonsense. I’m British, I can’t even vote for him. If you must know I voted conservative, simply because the radical left isolated the common working man.

That and the alternative budget and funding plans were completely unsustainable. Absolutely nothing to do with Trump, just like the rest of my opinions.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Seeing the number of shills coming after you for this thread, means you're on the right track. Trying to bully you into submission.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Greta is the retarded child of 2 famous ,in Sweden ,Commie parents.
She has been a propaganda tool from the very start due to her overwhelmingly PC parents.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

I know. They think I am a putz when I was trained in INTEL back decades ago. I also chased the KGB and survived one drive by shotgun blast attempt. I had my bunney ears up so far for so long it never dawned on me that I "should" have been whacked decades ago. All of what I write is factual. They also cant laugh at themselves. I can laugh at myself so I will live long. Just like Melina's jacket; "why so serious"

Me thinks I will get out my "wack a mole" shtick on them.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Excellent thought and you are right. HNY

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm assuming a lot of threads will pop up such as this just in time for a ridiculous election season full of screeching and right wing back scratching

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Only around 6% of its revenue is spent on field operations. 60% on salaries some of which are rather hefty and afford their recipients a more than comfortable lifestyle. 11% is spend on legal fees to quash any criticism and defend its staff.

LOL Even though a lot of what you posted is completly false, I want to use your quote above first. Please post evidence that 60% of Greenpeace funds go on salaries? How can 60% go on salaries when for every pound given 83p is spent on their campaigns, so how did you work out 60%? Is the evil Greenpeace lying!

So can you please post this evidence for me?
edit on 3-1-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Stop with the Trump nonsense. I’m British, I can’t even vote for him. If you must know I voted conservative, simply because the radical left isolated the common working man.

That and the alternative budget and funding plans were completely unsustainable. Absolutely nothing to do with Trump, just like the rest of my opinions.

Oh did I directly call you a trump supporter/fanatic? Please post where I did this?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
Greta is the retarded child of 2 famous ,in Sweden ,Commie parents.
She has been a propaganda tool from the very start due to her overwhelmingly PC parents.

This idiot has just proved my point!

Calling a child retarded! I hope you never have children!
edit on 3-1-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Please explain what i have posted which is false?

You could read the expose however it is in French and i very much doubt you would be able to read it:

https: //www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=13049497903&searchurl=an%3DVERMONT%2BOLIVIER%26sortby%3D17&cm_sp=snippet-_-srp1-_-image7

An English translated summary can be found here:

larouchepub.com...

They don't list salaries funnily enough, it's now just all clubbed together as operational expenses and fundraising. This accounts for around 80% of their budget.

As an example:
$84,959
Radford served as executive director of Greenpeace Inc in 2013. His salary was $84,959 in 2013.

Should you actually want to do some research yourself without it being spoon-fed:

greenpeacefund.org...

Consolidated Statement of Income and Expenditure 2018
(all amounts in EUR 000s )

Income
Contribution from Greenpeace Organisations
80,006 81,258
Other income
3,934 1,302
Total income
82,560 83,940

Expenditure
Grants to Greenpeace Organisations
32,935 33,184
Campaigns:
Oceans 1,347 1,406
Forests 2,149 1,883
Food for Life 1,493 1,454
Detox 1,245 1,355
Climate and Energy 2,732 2,485
Save the Arctic 2,318 2,144
Totals
10,727 11,284

Campaign Support
Media and Communications
2,573 2,504
Marine Operations and Action Support
13,316 12,374
Totals
15,889 14,878
Global Engagement and Fundraising
6,989 7,025
Organisational Support
14,299 14,421
Total expenditure
80,839 80,792

Surplus before Share of Result in Participating interests and Financial Result 3,101 1,768
Share of Result in Participating Interests 2 11
Financial Result 22 (1,647) (1,736)
Surplus/(Deficit) after Share of Result in Participating interests and Financial Result 1,456 43

Just a snippet from their latest financial report.

Again, not like i've done any research is it?
edit on 3/1/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join