It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Greta Thunberg a False Flag Tool for The New World Order and Why Is Sweden Exploding?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I've never made any of those assertions.

Of course i believe in man made climate change, certain institutions have a vested interest in inflating the data, that is clear from historical evidence.

If you really think she managed to create her image and profile without outside help then you're even more ignorant than i assumed. As you said it's not like she is a climate scientist, nor is she any kind of authority on the subject.

Ask yourself how some random teenager managed to get into the position she finds herself. How did she manage to reach a worldwide audience without complicity from the media?

She's a puppet and mouthpiece, nothing more. Which is why i give her no credibility at all, a large media profile does not make you an expert or someone who should be given attention.

Please feel free to show me why i should listen to her opinions on the subject, or why she should be some kind of authority on climate change. Other than rampant promotion from our media what exactly qualifies her expertise?

edit on 1/1/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

If you really think she managed to create her image and profile without outside help then you're even more ignorant than i assumed. As you said it's not like she is a climate scientist, nor is she any kind of authority on the subject.

Why couldnt she? Because she is a child? This is your argument? You saying that all children are the same, and no child could do this? I guess no child can be a music genius, or a physics genius. Yeah, we have never seen a child do anything throught history!

Ask yourself how some random teenager managed to get into the position she finds herself. How did she manage to reach a worldwide audience without complicity from the media?

Oh come on! Anyone in the limelight has had help from the media! What a stupid thing to say!

She's a puppet and mouthpiece, nothing more. Which is why i give her no credibility at all, a large media profile does not make you an expert or someone who should be given attention.

Yeah, still waiting for the evidence for this. No one seems to have it. Why is that?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: pteridine

a reply to: pteridine

The OP question was about Greta and the NWO. She is a little girl being taken advantage of by her parents. She read her script and did what they wanted. Her parents are telling her that she is saving the world. She is sincere but the parents aren't.

Any evidence to back this up? I keep on asking for evidence, but no one seems yo be able to provide it. Why is that?

Its jealousy, plain snd simple! Why are we seeing negative threads about her pretty much daily on here by people who have different views about her. Why is she getting so much abuse, some of it horrible from grown adults? Snd why is most of the abuse coming from Trump fanatics on here?

It is not jealousy in any sense. It is addressing the stupidity of believing Greta and her mother. In a piece about Greta and her Antifa connection sputniknews.com... "her mother, opera singer Malena Ernman, also contributed to the controversy by claiming that her daughter possesses the unique ability to see carbon dioxide with the naked eye."

Does that sound like Mama is promoting her daughter with complete nonsense?

From sputniknews.com...
"I'd rather report her mother to the police than review her book for the newspaper. It's horrifying reading," Danish journalist Mikael Jalving has said of the book "Scenes from the heart" about Swedish teenage climate activist and icon Greta Thunberg, penned by her own mother.
Jyllands-Posten star journalist Mikael Jalving has called award-winning Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg "poor thing" caught in a "disintegrating family" and a "devilish covenant" with her own mother.
Jalving dismissed Thunberg's mother Malena Ernman's book "Scenes From the Heart" as scary reading and rated it only one star...
Jalving called Thunberg "poor thing" and stressed that she has previously suffered from depression and an eating disorder, whereas her current diagnoses include obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and Asperger's syndrome. Beata, her little sister, has also been diagnoses with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Asperger's and OCD.
According to Jalving, Ernman's book conjures a picture of a family that's disintegrating. Jalving believes Ernman focuses too much on making Greta Thunberg a star instead of addressing why both her daughters are so sick and feel an extreme urge to save the world instead of dealing with their own teenage lives.
Jalving partly attributed the list of the both daughters' diagnoses to Ernman's career as an opera singer, which has resulted in the family living on the go with no permanent residence."

It seems as though the failing opera singer is using her daughter. It also seems as if her parents have 'schtolen' her childhood and not the continuously changing climate of this planet.

Again! No evidence, just opinions! Where is tbe evidence! Also i would like to add. If all is is true, then why are the fanatics still bring horrible and abusing ber if all this is not her fault.
Can yoi pmease answer me that?

I am not abusing Greta. She is a child manipulated by her mother.

Her mother said that Greta can see CO2. Not possible. Her mother is promoting Greta by making things up. Read mama's book and come to your own conclusions.

If one considers it, Greta has no evidence and just opinions. Water vapor is the most important greenhouse gas, not the CO2 that she can purportedly see. Orbital variations, solar cycles, and volcanism cause climate change. This does not disturb those that wish to use CO2 to redistribute wealth; the Paris accords do nothing to reduce the evil CO2 and, in fact, allow increases if they are paid for in Carbon Taxes. IPCC redistributes the taxes with a rake off for hypocrites like Al Gore and pals.

Greta is part of a scam and doesn't know it. Her mother perpetuates her neglect of Greta by shamelessly using her to gain notoriety and maybe even a Nobel prize. Poor Greta. Her parents have taken her childhood like Joe Jackson stole Michael Jackson's childhood for his own ends.
As to your rhetorical questions, as those who have criticized Greta and not criticized her handlers and script writers.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Is Greta a climate change genius? In fact what is it other than a rampant PR campaign that separates her from any other activist?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Given the scope of the bolshevik conspiracy you're insinuating, I could still find more evidence for 9-11 conspiracy theories than for the lame duck cultural marxism with it's imagined white genocide. Well. Antisemitism, Islamophobia and this Brave New Fascism surely go hand in hand together, don't they?

Still smarting from being roasted on the WTC demolition you were promoting, eh?

The Antifa comment was related to her and her parents wearing Antifa shirts, showing that they influence her to appear as a rebel, of sorts. Antisemitism doesn't seem to fit here. Islamophobia is not the correct word as it implies a fear of Islam rather than an aversion to their stated goals. Sweden is discovering this now. Brave New Fascism now seems to be the darling of the Democratic party. The mud-pit may be a better place to discuss that.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Is Greta a climate change genius? In fact what is it other than a rampant PR campaign that separates her from any other activist?

Does she call herself a climate change genius? Or are hou saying she is manipulated and a tool because some people believe she is?

Whst you say makes no sense at all!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The OP question was about Greta and the NWO. She is a little girl being taken advantage of by her parents. She read her script and did what they wanted. Her parents are telling her that she is saving the world. She is sincere but the parents aren't.

Any evidence to back this up? I keep on asking for evidence, but no one seems yo be able to provide it. Why is that?

Its jealousy, plain snd simple! Why are we seeing negative threads about her pretty much daily on here by people who have different views about her. Why is she getting so much abuse, some of it horrible from grown adults? Snd why is most of the abuse coming from Trump fanatics on here?

It is not jealousy in any sense. It is addressing the stupidity of believing Greta and her mother. In a piece about Greta and her Antifa connection sputniknews.com... "her mother, opera singer Malena Ernman, also contributed to the controversy by claiming that her daughter possesses the unique ability to see carbon dioxide with the naked eye."

Does that sound like Mama is promoting her daughter with complete nonsense?

From sputniknews.com...
"I'd rather report her mother to the police than review her book for the newspaper. It's horrifying reading," Danish journalist Mikael Jalving has said of the book "Scenes from the heart" about Swedish teenage climate activist and icon Greta Thunberg, penned by her own mother.
Jyllands-Posten star journalist Mikael Jalving has called award-winning Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg "poor thing" caught in a "disintegrating family" and a "devilish covenant" with her own mother.
Jalving dismissed Thunberg's mother Malena Ernman's book "Scenes From the Heart" as scary reading and rated it only one star...
Jalving called Thunberg "poor thing" and stressed that she has previously suffered from depression and an eating disorder, whereas her current diagnoses include obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and Asperger's syndrome. Beata, her little sister, has also been diagnoses with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Asperger's and OCD.
According to Jalving, Ernman's book conjures a picture of a family that's disintegrating. Jalving believes Ernman focuses too much on making Greta Thunberg a star instead of addressing why both her daughters are so sick and feel an extreme urge to save the world instead of dealing with their own teenage lives.
Jalving partly attributed the list of the both daughters' diagnoses to Ernman's career as an opera singer, which has resulted in the family living on the go with no permanent residence."

It seems as though the failing opera singer is using her daughter. It also seems as if her parents have 'schtolen' her childhood and not the continuously changing climate of this planet.

Again! No evidence, just opinions! Where is tbe evidence! Also i would like to add. If all is is true, then why are the fanatics still bring horrible and abusing ber if all this is not her fault.
Can yoi pmease answer me that?

I am not abusing Greta. She is a child manipulated by her mother.

Her mother said that Greta can see CO2. Not possible. Her mother is promoting Greta by making things up. Read mama's book and come to your own conclusions.

If one considers it, Greta has no evidence and just opinions. Water vapor is the most important greenhouse gas, not the CO2 that she can purportedly see. Orbital variations, solar cycles, and volcanism cause climate change. This does not disturb those that wish to use CO2 to redistribute wealth; the Paris accords do nothing to reduce the evil CO2 and, in fact, allow increases if they are paid for in Carbon Taxes. IPCC redistributes the taxes with a rake off for hypocrites like Al Gore and pals.

Greta is part of a scam and doesn't know it. Her mother perpetuates her neglect of Greta by shamelessly using her to gain notoriety and maybe even a Nobel prize. Poor Greta. Her parents have taken her childhood like Joe Jackson stole Michael Jackson's childhood for his own ends.
As to your rhetorical questions, as those who have criticized Greta and not criticized her handlers and script writers.

Bow long can yoi people ramble on about this, without providing one bit of evidence? Its getting boring now! You might think she is part of a scam (without evidence) but othsr people think she is the devil, actress, mentally retarded, evil etc etc etc

But you all have a few things in common! You never have any evidence, and most of you on here are trump fanatics! That much is obvious!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Wait. Who's being roasted again?

they influence her to appear as a rebel, of sorts.

Unlike you rebels with your boycott on the reality of climate change, who appear to be influencing all kinds of debates with nothing but drivel and feeeelings when it's about keeping the status quo intact at all costs.

The irony!

Islamophobia is not the correct word as it implies a fear of Islam rather than an aversion to their stated goals. Sweden is discovering this now. Brave New Fascism now seems to be the darling of the Democratic party.

Right. There is only one Democratic party in Sweden, fantasies regarding Sharia states in Europe aint fearmongering and blaming Soros as the evil jew of a mastermind behind all this can't boil down to Antisemitism because... well... feelings?

This is the alternative universe speaking, we can keep the ignorance alive and kicking if we just want to. Join us on the dark side! Who needs any evidence for anything anymore anyway, that's so 2001...

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Gloves come off in a year. She will be 18. No more parading around as a quasi 12 year old.

She can then say, you have now ruined my young adult life!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Her parents are and have been hardcore activist, and has used his other kids as props, the father came out a few days ago saying he never wanted her to go into activism. Which I find that hard to believe. There is no way she can look at any stat on climate change and miss India/China/Asia as major polluters. Yet rags on The West/US. She has some developmental issues and emotionally is probably more like a twelve year old. It's not appropriate for her parents to put her in the spotlight like this. Plus the whole theatrics surrounding her visits by boat, the parents are not objective never teaching her what what happen if you just pull the plug on everything. Even when she wanted the leave the United States she needed to beg/ask for help from a millionaire (Hollywood actors) .

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think she's MK Ultra. Manipulated, created for the media and totally manufactured. I read how they believe she's not even really a girl but a transgender male that's younger than 16. I think her appearance is off, I'm referring to the finger length of both her and her "mother" and odd physical traits. There's something off there. That David Hogg has that same weird demeanor, that phony outrage but he is bubbling with anger and hate under the surface. He's also being manipulated. So now they're not just using kids, they're USING them for soundbites and photo ops. Some Disney kids go political and go off the rails, they get abused. The Epstein case just scratches the surface and this goes way up higher than him.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

But you all have a few things in common! You never have any evidence, and most of you on here are That much is obvious!

"trump fanatics!" Where is your evidence?

Do you believe at a minimum she has activist handlers? She isn't the first upset/crying female teen to go in front of the UN, the first Gulf war was started after a female teen went in front of the UN and cried how evil the troops in Iraq were, and then we find out later she was totally fake.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
Her parents are and have been hardcore activist, and has used his other kids as props, the father came out a few days ago saying he never wanted her to go into activism. Which I find that hard to believe. There is no way she can look at any stat on climate change and miss India/China/Asia as major polluters. Yet rags on The West/US. She has some developmental issues and emotionally is probably more like a twelve year old. It's not appropriate for her parents to put her in the spotlight like this. Plus the whole theatrics surrounding her visits by boat, the parents are not objective never teaching her what what happen if you just pull the plug on everything. Even when she wanted the leave the United States she needed to beg/ask for help from a millionaire (Hollywood actors) .

Her dad is a movie producer and she been listed and done some work as an actress, so who knows.....

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You were nicely roasted with the demolition theories of the towers. Did you support Jones, et al., or were you the one who liked other non events?
Climate change is real. Don't confuse a naturally changing climate with some anthropogenic version. CO2 is merely an excuse meant to transfer money from industrialized nations to 3rd world countries. Even if this globalization were to occur, the only result would be more dependence on handouts by the third world citizens and more lavish lifestyles by their dictatorial leaders. To calm your fears of an overheated earth, it looks as though we are entering a cooling period-some say since 2007- so maybe producing more CO2 will save us from another little ice age.
Soros is a known funder of globalism and loves to disrupt capitalist countries. Soros/Schwatrz was a Nazi and helped round up and steal from the Jewish people so he is an opportunist Semite anti-Semite. He has been thrown out of many countries but is permitted to live in the US. Think fellow globalist Obama. Soon he will be gone, anyway. See AG Barr comments regarding him.
The Swedes now have no-go zones. Look up Malmo, increases in crime, especially rape, that occurred after the Religion of Peace was invited in by the idiots in charge. Note the differences between Poland and Sweden. Investigate the philosophy of Islam and the Koran. What other religion invokes the death penalty on someone who leaves the religion or criticizes it so as to be construed as "insulting Islam."
You should stick with 9/11 theories.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I think you are being obtuse on purpose. I showed you evidence of her manipulation by her parents and others. Several posters in this thread have also done so.
Why don't you show evidence that she understands what she is talking about and is not following a script written by others. Show that she can see CO2 as claimed by her manipulative mother.

I'll wait.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Don’t hold your breath.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Please PM me a link to this thread you speak of regarding the towers. If there’s evidence supporting the official narrative then I’d love to see it. If building 7 wasn’t a demolition then I’m never entering a steel framed structure again.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"trump fanatics!" Where is your evidence?

I have said it before, and eill say it again. The trump fanatics on this board, how do i know this? Because i have debated with them for the passed few months.

Do you believe at a minimum she has activist handlers?

Of course she eill have people arpund her to help her. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to realise that. Not just because she is a kid, most people who travell the eorld, gives speeches, in the media eye will have help.

She isn't the first upset/crying female teen to go in front of the UN, the first Gulf war was started after a female teen went in front of the UN and cried how evil the troops in Iraq were, and then we find out later she was totally fake.

The war in Iraq cannot be justified! Is that tbe soldiers fault? Of course not. We have sociopathic leaders who can pretty much get away with anything because the people of the country will always blindly follow.

Post footage of this girl you are talking about, and how she turned out to be fake.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I think you are being obtuse on purpose. I showed you evidence of her manipulation by her parents and others. Several posters in this thread have also done so.
Why don't you show evidence that she understands what she is talking about and is not following a script written by others. Show that she can see CO2 as claimed by her manipulative mother.

I'll wait.

The evidence from tbe fanatics is not evidence at all! Her parents done this and that, and do this and that, so in your eyes you see this as evidence? That is not evidence!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...a reply to: Jay-morris

Anyone over the age of 30 knows exactly what he’s talking about in relation to the Gulf War.

Have you really had your head buried in the sand since the early 90’s?

edit on 1/1/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join