It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Greta Thunberg a False Flag Tool for The New World Order and Why Is Sweden Exploding?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
en.m.wikipedia.org...a reply to: Jay-morris

Anyone over the age of 30 knows exactly what he’s talking about in relation to the Gulf War.

Have you really had your head buried in the sand since the early 90’s?

Oh sorry oh great one! I have never heard about this! So what? So this means every child who speaks publicly is fake, a liar, the devil etc

Your intelligence complex is really getting annoying now!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Yes, I can see intelligent arguments which contradict your own point of view are a real inconvenience to your ego.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yes, I can see intelligent arguments which contradict your own point of view are a real inconvenience to your ego.

Oh please explain these intelligent arguments which contradict my points of view and are a real inconvenience to my ego?

More lies about about me?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I’m sorry but I lack the capacity to simplify my lexicon enough so that you take any real meaning from it.

Your ignorance and arrogance don’t help the cause.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I’m sorry but I lack the capacity to simplify my lexicon enough so that you take any real meaning from it.

Your ignorance and arrogance don’t help the cause.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

So, in other words, after all your efforts to try and look as intelligent as possible, you cannot answer!

All i wanted to know!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The only person infatuated by my intelligence is you. I make no claims, only offering opinion.

I learned long ago that your too pig headed to ever compromise, even in the face of overwhelming evidence, so why even try?

edit on 1/1/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I have said it before, and eill say it again. The trump fanatics on this board, how do i know this? Because i have debated with them for the passed few months.

Just more labeling when people disagree with you? Deplorables too?

Of course she eill have people arpund her to help her. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to realise that. Not just because she is a kid, most people who travell the eorld, gives speeches, in the media eye will have help.

I didn't say just people... I said activist handlers, a rather huge difference there.

The war in Iraq cannot be justified! Is that tbe soldiers fault? Of course not. We have sociopathic leaders who can pretty much get away with anything because the people of the country will always blindly follow.

The girl was talking about how evil the Iraqi soldiers were...

Post footage of this girl you are talking about, and how she turned out to be fake.

Lol Come on it is a pretty well known event now called "Nayirah testimony"

Nayirah

I see a lot of commonality between this and Greta.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The only person infatuated by my intelligence is you. I make no claims, only offering opinion.

I learned long ago that your too pig headed to ever compromise, even in the face of overwhelming evidence, so why even try?

Because its easy to see through! You think you are the only person who has an intelligence complex?
And if i remember correctly, the day i knew that was the day you said "i was not the sharpest tool in the box" thats when i let rip on you! You tried to say sorry once you realised that i would bite back, but still looks like you have not learned your lesson!

You said a few posts back that you destroyed me in another thread, which was a compmete and utter lie, so, it should be obvious to people that you have an intelligence complex!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Just more labeling when people disagree with you? Deplorables too?

Er no! Do you actually read? The people i have debated with about this are mostly trump fanatics.

I didn't say just people... I said activist handlers, a rather huge difference there.

So, because they may be activists too, or believe what she is doing, that means they are manipalating her? Ok!

The girl was talking about how evil the Iraqi soldiers were...

And? So because a child was involved in this, thst means all children who speak out are being used snd manipalated?

Lol Come on it is a pretty well known event now called "Nayirah testimony"

Nayirah

I see a lot of commonality between this and Greta.

Only thing they have in common is that they are children. You are seeing what yoi want to see to suit your beliefs, thats all!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And? So because a child was involved in this, thst means all children who speak out are being used snd manipalated?

Using children IS a manipulating tool. Nayirah was a manipulation tool used by adults for their agenda....

edit on 1-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Using children IS a manipulating tool. Nayirah was a manipulation tool used by adults for their agenda....

Not all the time! You cannot say this just because she is a child. Again, you tbink that so it must be true. Can you see the problem with that? This is just not about prople thinking she is being used and geeling sorry for her. We have grown adults abusing the hell out of her because of what she is doing and saying, and they all have their own silly theories. All lacking evidence of course!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Not all the time! You cannot say this just because she is a child. Again, you tbink that so it must be true. Can you see the problem with that? This is just not about prople thinking she is being used and geeling sorry for her. We have grown adults abusing the hell out of her because of what she is doing and saying, and they all have their own silly theories. All lacking evidence of course!

I didn't say all the time, and YOU also need to at least understand the possibilities here. Some of these activists around her are connected to not very good people like Soros.

I also said I see similarities between the two events, and I'll leave it at that.
edit on 1-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

(post by Grenade removed for a manners violation)
(post by Jay-morris removed for a manners violation)
(post by Grenade removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Go back to eating Lego sunshine and leave the big boy conversations to those of us who don’t get our news and opinions from the bbc.

Doh!!, the BBC aint all that bad, you even made a thread citing them as the main source

Army's new Watchkeeper drone patrols UK skies

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is not the mudpit!

Personal attacks are not on. Discuss the topic, not the players.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Not my only source of info nor do I let it control my opinion.

You could use them as a source for this thread although taking a guess at the BBCs opinion of Greta she’s probably painted as some kind of hero.

Not my personal opinion.

I like to pick holes in the BBCs so called unbiased journalism.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

What do you know, in light of revelations since then some of what I proposed in that thread was somewhat prophetic.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
When the leaders trying to dictate our lives ignore her, so too will we.

Trump is following her directions?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join