It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top UFO YT Channel Owner Tortured In Prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
After almost two months of no content, Tyler from Secureteam10 has posted a shocking admission video describing how in the past two weeks he has been sedated in his own home, somehow moved to his car and then arrested for DUI. Later he was arrested again for an anonymous police tip accusing him of domestic abuse of his wife. Depite his and his wife's denial of these accusations, he was locked up for a week. While there, he was subjected to mental abuse and physical torture. Guards repeatedly beat him and threatened him to "stop what he is doing" though not specifying exactly what that is. Those who follow his work and Ufology in general know exactly what they mean.

This is not only an attack on Tyler but the entire UFO field as his channel with over 2 million subscribers is the most popular and succesful outlet for UFO news and disclosure in history.

You may not agree with Tyler's work but I'm sure everyone can agree that the the treatment he has experienced is absolutely unacceptable.

And before any honey-potters show up to claim this is a publicity stunt by Tyler, just save it. He has absolutely nothing to gain from this and has actually lost due to him being unable to upload any content or communicate with his followers. He has no doubt lost many patrons on Patreon as well as Youtube subscribers.

Check out his video before it's possibly removed by Youtube:

I've Been Setup

The government is now aggresively cracking down on the disclosure movement in an attempt to regain control of the narrative. We can't let this happen.

In order to further support the UFO community and Tyler's work I will be posting photos and video footage of an incredible UFO which I captured this past Sunday evening. UFO sightings have exploded in the past year all over the world. Something big is happening and it is imperative that people make an effort to keep this in the spotlight lest TPTB spin it to fit their agenda and divert society further from the truth.

They will not stop full disclosure.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Thanks Tyler! that is just so fantastic you have captured incredible footage! Can we see it?? Now? Pretty pretty please!

Don't drive while being abducted.

That's all the advice I have.

Love you mean it

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

My bad, I meant Taylor.

Gtfooh

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: godsmokes

Your comment is a bit confusing. I am not Tyler...

As for my UFO footage I will be posting it here once I compile all of it into a single video and upload it on YouTube. I've been busy with family and am not very tech savvy when it comes to video editing so it will take me a bit of time.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

Why would "they" screw around with the known hoaxer as opposed to "suiciding" him?

This is going to turn out to be like when he was claiming bullying by fake accounts with a video showing him owning said fake account.

We might just be witnessing him entering full stage of whatever disorder he has.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
CGI footage to follow.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
See other post....
edit on 28-12-2019 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
Judging by the ST video’s I’ve seen myself, I have a very hard time believing they are trying to stop what he’s doing. I personally think he’s full of bovine excrement. Sure, they may have arrested him, and sure, knowing cops behaviour, it won’t even surprise me they’ve hurt his little feewings a bit, but, if anything hapoened of that nature, they probably did it because of the crap he’s putting out there.

So you are saying that the police sworn to serve and protect are now getting so fed up with some youtube dude, that they went out, kidnapped him, made it look like he committed a crime, and are probably punishing him for putting out fake youtube stuff? If it happened, the cops probably did this because of the crap that a youtuber is putting out?

WOW! Don't let them catch you jay walking, it could be a death sentence

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Already Posted HERE

Closing Duplicate

new topics

top topics

join