It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein ‘Admitted To Me’ He Was A Spy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Full title; EPSTEIN ‘ADMITTED TO ME’ HE WAS A SPY: Ex-Business Partner Of Sex Criminal Claims Prince Andrew Is Protecting Ghislaine Maxwell, Stonewalling Prosecutors’ Investigation Over Blackmail Fears...

There have been rumors and speculations on Epstein being a Mossad agent. This would appear to be one more stone added to the weight of that scenario.

That’s the explosive claim of former Epstein colleague and friend, Steven Hoffenberg, who confirms that Epstein was indeed a top-level agent for the Israeli Mossad, as first confirmed in the best-selling book Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

In a series of bombshell interviews with me following the release of the book, Hoffenberg confirmed that not only does he have first-hand knowledge of Epstein’s work as an agent of the Mossad, as described in the book; but also, his former cohorts Prince Andrew and Maxwell are still actively working to keep his explosive secrets.

medium.com...@dylanhoward/epstein-admitted-to-me-he-was-a-spy-ex-business-partner-of-sex-criminal-claims-prince-andrew-is-c1152667bb86

Since the book is already published maybe he can avoid being suicided ?

edit on 23-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: ALL CAPS TITLE

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Wet criminality

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I personally have seen enough things that leads me to suspect he may have been an asset.... Actual spy for an Intel agency may be a stretch though. I'd imagine he had a handler. (obviously all speculation).

I don't trust anything he may or may not have said though. Self preservation and all that. I know Acosta said he may be intelligence though.

If there's a conspiracy of our time, this certainly fits the bill of one to keep an eye on.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Interesting topic, no doubt. If I were you I'd flesh it out a bit more bud? There's other threads out there and unless you're offering unique info it's gonna get trashed, just a headsup!

That Epstein dude though? My opinion is one of two and three is out of the question!:

1. He was murdered to protect high level people including: Law Enforcement, Politicians, Actors, CEO's who are involved in the 'alleged' participation of said acts

2. His death was faked to protect high level people including: Law Enforcement, Politicians, Actors, CEO's who are involved in the 'alleged' participation of said acts

3. He hanged himself, in a secure cell, where the video footage malfunctions just on that night and he managed to hang himself while breaking bones in the neck that only a strangulation from another person could accomplish?

Yeah, Alex, I'm gonna take Government Conspiracy for the lot bud.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The plot thickens....

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
What's your thoughts on the whole Epstein debacle? Are you with the governments explanation of suicide or do you think foul play?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

I'm not MuzzleFlash - but - I'll toss my opinion into the ring.

I don't believe he's dead - I believe he had an exit strategy and it succeeded.

If you want to add another layer? Sure - maybe he was a tool for an alphabet agency. If so - then it was their exit strategy.

Either or? I'd bet my last chicken he's alive.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So if he's trying to protect ghislaine how would he do that?

Perhaps going on TV and claiming he was at a pizza place was a threat rather than a poor alibi.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here is an article about it in more detail.
Link to article

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If you WERE a spy would you go around telling everyone? I call BS because real spy’s don’t blow their cover where as ego driven pedos will say anything to help the get laid and impress others.
edit on 2019/12/23 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I haven't seen any proof that he was ever even in jail.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
EVERY intelligence agency in the world has used Sex as a tool for spying and espionage, Mata Hari is the most famous of the 20th century but certainly not Germany's first of last foray into that field of intelligence gathering, manipulation and blackmail (The Italian Mob are rumored to have used it in J Edgar Hoover though the claim is that his drink was spiked and the boy got into bed with him for the shot but he was out cold).

I just wish I had some intel that some hot and sexy vixen spy's wanted to know but sadly I don't (damn I should not have let on that I know nothing now they will never try to break through my frosty shell, Ah well it's a young man's game but you know they do say a woman loves a man of mystery - must be boring when they know him too well).

But back to that Epstein, all he was when all is said and done was a jumped up pimp and child abusing sex trafficker, if there was an intelligence angle the men behind that are probably not safe to be around even there own daughters never mind someone else kid's so I would sternly suggest that Israel reign in there agency if this is the case, yes by all mean's use female and male agent's and sex as a technique but don't use other people's little girl's it just makes you the truly bad guy's if the claim is true (and if it could be proven then I would argue these lady's have a right to compensation for lives ruined but yes then you are no worse than anyone else in the field BUT also no better? and were then is your moral high ground and no I am not being naive in that assertion not at all).

edit on 23-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

EVERY intelligence agency in the world has used Sex as a tool for spying and espionage, Mata Hari is the most famous of the 20th century but certainly not Germany's first of last foray into that field of intelligence gathering, manipulation and blackmail.

Why do countries seemingly get a free pass for the heinous actions of their respective intelligence agencies?
Is there some kind of unwritten international agreement that basically says "I won't investigate/prosecute/publicize/acknowledge etc your corrupt intelligence agency if you dont investigate/prosecute/publicize/acknowledge etc ours"?.
edit on 23-12-2019 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

Sorry I had to edit my original post I went on a rant angry with his handler not so much for the methods he employed but for the use of young girl's whose lives have been ruined and I had to remove 727sky from it as it was there post I was originally bantering with.

But you are correct, why.
The only answer I can come up with is that in there eye's national security trump's human decency, right's and rules of behavior as well as individual innocent bystanders rights.
The only rule in there game is that they try to outplay one another but in Epstein's case he was an unnecessary asset running wild among not there enemy's but there ally's and that is just playing dirty.
Of course the NAZI's did the same with an infamous German Brothel and spied on Mussolini's nephew who then fell from grace because of his disparaging remarks about Hitler which eventually led to his execution so historically even nations friendly with one another did spy on one another and still do, there are perhaps element's within those nations that are otherwise there allies that are themselves not there allies and they want to keep tabs on for fear that they could compromise there alliances etc.

But these day's most spying is more about corporate espionage (and despite that they are every bit as ruthless and play just as dirty as government sanctioned spying).

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset

originally posted by: LABTECH767

EVERY intelligence agency in the world has used Sex as a tool for spying and espionage, Mata Hari is the most famous of the 20th century but certainly not Germany's first of last foray into that field of intelligence gathering, manipulation and blackmail.

Why do countries seemingly get a free pass for the heinous actions of their respective intelligence agencies?
Is there some kind of unwritten international agreement that basically says "I won't investigate/prosecute/publicize/acknowledge etc your corrupt intelligence agency if you dont investigate/prosecute/publicize/acknowledge etc ours"?.

Essentially...yes.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinite8
Here is an article about it in more detail.
Link to article

www.google.com...

Jeffrey Epstein book claims he and Ghislaine Maxwell were 'Mossad spies' who 'filmed US politicians and power players having sex with underage girls to blackmail them'

Dylan Howard's book Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales proposes the theory that Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were Israeli spies
It says Ghislaine's late father Robert introduced Jeffrey to Mossad handlers before he died in 1991
Robert - who was also a Mossad spy, according to the book's sources - told them to 'accept' Jeffrey
They believe he and Ghislaine then lured prominent politicians and celebrities into sleeping with underage girls they provided, filmed it and blackmailed them
There is no proof that Epstein has tapes of anyone sleeping with underage girls
However several of his victims say his homes were wired with cameras and that he kept the footage in a safe
Both the FBI and New York authorities which raided his home are refusing to confirm whether or not such tapes exist

Sounds about right IMO.. Honey trap has a very long history

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Wet criminality

Wow

Thats some chin....

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
he may have been an asset.... Actual spy for an Intel agency may be a stretch though. I'd imagine he had a handler. (obviously all speculation).

If there's a conspiracy of our time, this certainly fits the bill of one to keep an eye on.

Andrew would be that handler, who now has Epstein stashed away in some underground bunker setting up shop for occupation.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
a reply to: muzzleflash
What's your thoughts on the whole Epstein debacle? Are you with the governments explanation of suicide or do you think foul play?

I'm not sure Epstein even exists, it could all be actors with scripts designed to mind# us for all I know. Seems like it...

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I haven't seen any proof that he was ever even in jail.

Good point.
Im not quite convinced any of this is real.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join