It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein ‘Admitted To Me’ He Was A Spy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: 727Sky
he may have been an asset.... Actual spy for an Intel agency may be a stretch though. I'd imagine he had a handler. (obviously all speculation).

If there's a conspiracy of our time, this certainly fits the bill of one to keep an eye on.

Andrew would be that handler, who now has Epstein stashed away in some underground bunker setting up shop for occupation.

My money would be on Maxwell. Andrew is a clown.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Heaps out there that JE was intelligence. His money, light sentence in 2008, connections. Infowars just came out with a special report where the Lolita Express is still operational. Transcribe the presentation here.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

If those shot's are genuine then I have to agree that there is no way that is the same man, he does have a lot of similarity's but he is not an exact match, ear's are as unique a fingerprint and the nose is wrong as well just as you have pointed out.
For me it's the ear's the cartilaginous form of the ear is very different and there is no rational way to claim that is the same man, a sad thing they have literally murdered someone while that piece of scum is walking around somewhere safe now probably with a new face.

Here is more on ear print's.
en.wikipedia.org...
Like you have pointed out and I agree there is no way on this earth or any earth that the dead guy is Epstein but he is definitely a victim of murder.

edit on 24-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Anyone that believes Epstein died at the MCC is a fool.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: 727Sky

I haven't seen any proof that he was ever even in jail.

Good point.
Im not quite convinced any of this is real.

And still to many people are walk'n around still believing the
world is just what they think it is. If you can't see something evil
behind this rigid unforgiving mess we call a world? You must be
crossed eyed look''n thru rosey ass glasses.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: TheMadTitan

I'm not MuzzleFlash - but - I'll toss my opinion into the ring.

I don't believe he's dead - I believe he had an exit strategy and it succeeded.

If you want to add another layer? Sure - maybe he was a tool for an alphabet agency. If so - then it was their exit strategy.

Either or? I'd bet my last chicken he's alive.

This is where I’m leaning also

Deepstate entrapment tool

Got politicians and celebs in his web and held them to ransom to do the deepstates dirty work for the NWO goal

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

The red pill does have some nasty side effects. Cognitive dissonance is a common reaction and a part of TDS, just ignore any uncomfortable facts and continue with your world perception.

When you do accept those uncomfortable facts it is a very confusing place for a while, you know something is wrong but lots of confusion and uncertainty as we do have to reassess the impacts of deception with everything we know.

Hang in there Muzzleflash, you have been a good contributor. It does take time to rebuild our world perception and it does come back stronger when aware of the deception in play.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thanks, you know I just get this feeling that TPTB want to drive us into negative spirits, emotions, thoughts, etc. And I think the Epstein stuff is a blatant example of them rubbing our faces in negative energy.

So in a lot of ways I'm ignoring the depths of it because I want to experience positive thoughts and be happy with life.

I'm not really being willfully ignorant, instead I'm choosing to focus myself elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Good call for where to focus while this mud pit goes on. Without being in on it or having the resources to hunt it down things are going to be sketchy with something like this. ATS does help as a place to collate the puzzle pieces as they come out. Two main facts so far:

1/ The ear photo posted above. The body sent to the morgue is not JE. DNA samples have gone missing. Body is now burnt. No solid verification JE is actually dead.

2/ 4chan post before media got story basically said 'guys in military green at the MCC and switched EP'. Link

Whatever happened has military operation written all over it. So was it the white hats or black hats? Not surprised to hear Barr say it was a 'perfect storm', don't expect much else at this level for some time. Trump is a good poker player, but he does look at ease on this topic. With the history of Trump and EP have I would expect to see a little more distress if he was not in control. Leaning towards white hats.

if it was the white hats, JE has gone to a military tribunal. With a mountain of blackmail material at stake it is important to get this case out of the public eye, top secret data involved. With EP's cash, could not afford dropping this ball on some technicality, corrupt officer or arkincide.

If it was the black hats, JE would likely have a new face by now with some team on his trail. When you have a battleship docked off his island for a few days before the FBI are allowed in there will be a lot of heat to get to the bottom of things.

You are not alone with the psyop perspective to this. The last 20 minutes of the Infowars video linked with the above ear photo gets into this. Having some poor bloke dragged of the street to play dead rather than openly have the military step in is a big call, why? Is it to give the deep state a sense of security as dead men tell no tales? Is it to short circuit all the legal and media issues as the next rounds of investigations can take place unimpeded?

Unfortunately there is a lot of negative stuff around and as the swamp gets drained more of it is going to surface. It is going to be a muddy place with many claims, counter claims, distractions and diversions. Digging through 9/11 has toughened me up to some of it. Confronting the implications of human trafficking is a rough one, PTSD is a real risk for those on it. Better stepping back than becoming another victim. Hanging onto that light at the end of the tunnel where this world is that little bit better helps.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

ATS is censoring hiding shhh 10ztalk.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

FTS

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This "the jews did it" narrative is getting old, as if our own 3 letter agencies wouldnt do this sort of thing.

We already know they are crooked, look at whats come out the last year.

We also know that he had ties and worked with some of our own state side agencies.

So it seems to me its more plausible he was working for the US, not "the Jews"

But hey , screw actual evidence, lets blame Mossad

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry
Blaming the Jews?
Are you serious?

Do you actually see antisemitism in these accusations?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Blaming the Jews?
Are you serious?

Do you actually see antisemitism in these accusations?

When literally every conspiracy involves "It was israel" or "Mossad was involved" yeah I damn sure do, and youd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see it.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What if it's true?

Should we be in fear of being labelled an antisemite for questioning any actions of a Jewish person.

Is it antisemitic to call woody Allen a creep?

You may be right and he's running the honeypot for US interests, however it's not blind racism that is fueling these Israeli connection theories.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The real quote was probably something like, " I like to spy on underage girls"... or, " I tell chics I work for the CIA as a spy to get in their drawers".

... and JOOOOOOS! I KNEW it!!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
What if it's true?

Should we be in fear of being labelled an antisemite for questioning any actions of a Jewish person.

Is it antisemitic to call woody Allen a creep?

You may be right and he's running the honeypot for US interests, however it's not blind racism that is fueling these Israeli connection theories.

In my old age ive learned that when people start progressively trying to label one group of people with something, baseless, and repeatedly baseless, that it usually turns out bad......

Just like this article. Everything known about Epstien at this point would lead anyone with an ounce of deductive mind, to believe he was probably working with our own gov agencies.

Yet here we are, trying to pin it to Mossad, when 95% of the evidence points to FBI, CIA, and other US deepstate dealings.

but here we are, flying in the face of all those actual facts, to try and pigeonhole into Mossad?

So yeah, its clear to me theres some serious anti Jewish bs going on. Theyll say just Israeli, if ever admitted, but we watch as they attack Jewish people all over the US and its never reported. Hell we just had one huge attack where it was a full blown mass shooting and massacre, and yet still, almost mum was the word, was a blip for half a day. Despite the fact that the original target was KIDS.

But yeah , maybe im just imagine things

ADL

Rise since 2017 Per FBI

again all this was before the multiple events that have happened this year against the Jewish population

So ya, I see a problem, and I see a narrative. Again if you dont youre blind, literally every conspiracy has Mossad or Israel involved somehow as a fall guy.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
So does that mean Ari Ben-Menashe must be antisemitic also?

That's the ex Israeli Intel guy who's saying epstein was involved with them.

It seems you are suggesting that this Jewish dude is trying to sow the seeds of hatred towards his own people.

It's very confusing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join