It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus tells of angelic city to land and be refuge shortly before the end of Great Tribulation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
At this point in time I think its going to take a lot more than a magical city landing in Germany to save our species.

And If jesus comes back,I doubt he will be smiling for long once he sees just how royally the humans have desacrated the once beautiful paradise of planet Earth.

But whatever gets you through the day.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Great thread...love it....
Paul gave us the new salvation, says all men will be judged by his gospel, which is from Jesus...Paul states he got it from no man....

Love this thread

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Ummm...cool...someone’s been watching Stargate Atlantis...

Ima Stargate Universe kind of guy meself...but the Atlantis series was cool too...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

How far is the landing location from you?

(post by wheresthebody removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: carsforkids
Yes I do believe....and I wrote of Jesus too.
And it would be nice if the people do not just 100% accept or 100% reject but start thinking with their heads as how that could fit in their own understanding of the time we are in. As someone said, if such city appears it would be something you can't miss haha. The point is for us to be open to God's love and to love one another. Something that the Churches preach but do not do.

Then I believe you.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

You may have had such a dream but this does not resonate with me. Something in my gut - I'll call it discernment, ie: Holy Spirit - tells me this is not a true prophetic dream.

I get what you're saying and it is good. Also OP has told us about his
dream and hasn't lied about anything. I'm glad he has shown us this.
We have everything we need in THE BOOK. But to see this person
present to us how thrilled he is by his dream has thrilled me
contagiously. Perfection for this time of year.

Thank you for posting this OP!

edit on 23-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I am a bit confused. Is this supposed to be a new prophecy that corrects the Bible, or is it a prophecy that supports the teachings of the Bible? If this supports Bible teaching can you show the connection, for us that are not Bible scholars?

The point is for us to be open to God's love and to love one another. Something that the Churches preach but do not do.

I also am curious. Did you say you were Catholic, because you speak against the church? I am not a religious person but I know of several churches in my area were the people do display true love for each other and community. It was my understanding that the "people" are the church. If that is true, then not all are failing.

I am genuinely interested, please don't mistake this for just a snarky post. I just need some clarification to make use of your post.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coagula
How many genders are allowed on this boat? Also, are homosexuals allowed?

I'm going to address your question even tho it is only my
understanding. I believe with all of my heart and mind that
the blood shed on the cross was no half measure.

" Behold the lamb of God! Who takes away the sins of the whole world"

-John the Baptist

"Then Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are your accusers? Has no one condemned you?” 11“No one, Lord,” she answered. “Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Now go and sin no more.” 12Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life.”…

John 8:11

Homosexuality is a great sin. But the blood of Christ is no half measure.

I believe that a homosexual washed in the blood is no longer a homosexual.
With Christ in his heart he will " Go and sin no more" Your question should only be
can homosexuals be saved? I believe according to scripture. How bout you?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I would of thought the 'New Jerusalem' would of been smack dab on top of the Old Jerusalem.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

How far is the landing location from you?

Does it matter? Better check how far is from you.
And there might be more than one landing, I just know of this one.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

this is not a prophecy, this is a dream like experience. You may or may not believe it. And yes I showed the connection to the book of Revelation. All the angels there are not some invisible theatrical figures. If the beast and the mark are expected to be visible, then so are the angelic forces with their chariots of fire. I speak on the book of Revelation more in other threads, pls search in my profile. But that was from intellectual and inspired point of view, there I didn't mention personal experience, while here I do.

Catholic, but the Church has a lot to fix, quite a lot, even to the point of breaking apart. St Malachi said about it, Fatima said about it. Isn't it obvious where it is going to? And I am not the one to keep silence about that when seeing how some people trample what Jesus and the apostles left us, that the Love vanished and remained only the service to the letter. I say more in another thread, click on my profile.
edit on 23-12-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Thank you for being encouraged! That encourages me too! Wish you have your own dreams to tell us later.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
It has to be some type of ship, otherwise it can't land.

that sanctuary 10km large City...that lands in water....

the only other supernatural thing to alight on Land of Rivers & Seas is the Cosmological thing that is called Wormwood by John the Revelator in the last Book of the Bible....

that was his Dream-Vision of the 3rd Trumpet:

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Rev 8:8

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Rev 8:9
And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Rev 8:10

And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

Rev 8:11
And the name of the star is called Wormwood:

did your City land like wormwood did ?

edit on rd31157711587823442019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I think I understand now.

Dreams usually carry personal meanings and messages. Since it is a dream and not a prophecy, there may be no actual physical and tangible city in its meaning.

But I get the feeling that you believe that this dream has something in it that you feel others should be made aware of. So it leads me to the possible Biblical explanation.

Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coagula
How many genders are allowed on this boat? Also, are homosexuals allowed?

God is above our pride and prejudice. God created us all equal. God is the only one who judges. So it is God who decides who will enter into the Ark and who will stay behind. There will be many surprises.

I am troubled of how feminine Jesus is painted always. And why nobody talks of His early years. As if He was neutral gender, no gender, or you name it. He was born male.

He let John to lean on His chest, and the Churches are shy to talk about that, almost taboo to delve into it other than just mention it. Because it was not a customary behavior for the disciples of a famous teacher at that time. Or was it? Did John who was disciple of John the baptist first, lean on his chest too? It was not recorded, neither in the canonical books nor in the apocrypha.

Instead of endless quarrels and power grab, that I discuss in another thread, the Churches should start doing their job much more responsible and without any further delay, if their hierarchy want to enter the Ark.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Great thread...love it....
Paul gave us the new salvation, says all men will be judged by his gospel, which is from Jesus...Paul states he got it from no man....

Love this thread

Thank you, appreciate it. And I wish to everyone to have dreams and see visions, as the prophet have said

Joel 2:28
“And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be [l]saved.
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I never noticed any femininity in the portrayal of Jesus in the images that I grew up with. What they are doing today, has nothing to really do with Jesus, the Bible, or God.

As far as showing love for another person is concerned, in the Bible it speaks in several places, about the genuine love we should have for one another,. It even tells us how it should be done. One place it can be found is in Corinthians.

2 Corinthians 13:12
Greet one another with a holy kiss.

Love, gentleness, compassion, are not traits that belong exclusively to women. In fact, I believe it would take a very strong man to not be afraid of displaying these emotions, if genuine, freely.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
No, it doesn't . it is rather the place in Revelation 7 where the uncountable multitude of saved ones glorify God. And it is connected to the 144,000 that I talk about in OP and other threads.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join