It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus tells of angelic city to land and be refuge shortly before the end of Great Tribulation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Good if for you Jesus' paintings don't look feminine. But Jesus is painted always with female clothing, and way too often with female face too. It is not a secret who was the first model of the Renaissance image of Jesus, cardinal Cesare Borgia son of pope Alexander VI. You can google it, I do not want to post it.

For male clothing His tunic should have opening on the chest, even if painted closed.
The young Jesus that I dream/see wears His tunic loosen on the chest, and does not look feminine in face although doesn't have a visible beard.

The fatter face covered with beard in paintings is also not very convincing. One of the few beard exceptions is Michelangelo's Judgment day in Sistine chapel where Jesus is without a beard and yet looks more masculine than many other paintings.

A good modern depiction is the mosaic in the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Washington DC.

edit on 23-12-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Good try...

Why would upheavel has something to do with physical bodies, which last maxium 120 years with current "setup"

but dont worry.. you have been noticed..

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I would of thought the 'New Jerusalem' would of been smack dab on top of the Old Jerusalem.

New Jersalem appears after the first heaven and earth pass away... "Old Jerusalem" would be gone...

Rev. 21:1-2 "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I guess it is true that art is in the eye of the beholder. I have never been indoctrinated to believe that Jesus is, or was feminine, and that "Jesus is painted always with female clothing, and sometimes with female face too."

What you believe is your truth. My truth does not come from the minds of others based on sketchy information. That does not mean that I don't listen to what others have to say. It doesn't even mean that I have never had times where I have reconsidered what I believe to be true.

I have heard the many tales of the mysteries and the reveals, that are hidden in old art, especially religious art. I don't think any of it has anything to do with God or Jesus. I think anything painted by man/woman is nothing more than an image developed in their own mind, and it speaks to who they are and what they think, and has little to do with the person they paint.

I don't knock anyone's quest for knowledge or what they chose to believe. I am just not buying this idea of a feminine Jesus.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: St Udio
No, it doesn't . it is rather the place in Revelation 7 where the uncountable multitude of saved ones glorify God. And it is connected to the 144,000 that I talk about in OP and other threads.

those uncountable multitude in the areas surrounding the Throne room in Heaven are the Saints that were 'asleep' in burials from the 2000+ year ministry/Gospel along with the multitudes that were beheaded for their faith in history and the 7 year Tribulation period...
none of which were 'caught-up' in the clouds or were first refugees at any 'city' that landed/descended to that German natural Harbor....

your 'dream' 'vision' should not be made to fit or merge with Prophecy Scripture...

you well indeed have deeper contact with Supernatural Alien civilization/technology ---- and possibly keener 'Insights'
but the info you are getting is not even Fuzzly connected to the 6K year Gospel Story of the Christians'...

the term for this knowledge , outside of Organized Religion , is Cult knowledge, Cultic following

thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I do not understand the things in that way. I have extensive comments on the Revelation, and I remember you didn't agree with them as well. Was it you or another poster who said that the Manchild of Revelation is actually the Antichrist?
With or without my dream now, I have my view on the Revelation that differs from yours.

The uncounted multitudes before the throne of God in ch.7 are NOT slain. The slain ones are in seal N5 instead, it is said clearly. the uncounted numbers are saved physically, they washed their robes in the Blood of the Lamb, not in their own blood. Moreover, their taking comes right after the sealing of the 144,000 who are not martyrs. It is like additional multitude that is not the 144,000 nevertheless participates with them in the mission of God. Whether they are all raptured up to the Throne, or instead some are placed in protected areas, on Earth, it is yet to be seen. I bee, as many catholic seers say, there will be Refuges. And what I say as a dream is exactly one of these big refuges, likely not the Only one.

Many want to see the Revelation as a timeline where the Church is missing, being raptured in ch. 4. And all the rest personages in the Revelation to be either slain martyrs or converted Jews. There is No possibility left other than they must undergo the tribulation to maximum. it is not supposed that God can PROTECT His children.

God can and will protect His chosen ones! How otherwise will be interpreted Revelation 16 where those who won over the beast sing on the sea of glass mixed with fire the song of Moses? Are they killed too? No they are not! Otherwise it would say it, as Seal 5 said it clearly. Those who won over the beast are those who were transported in refuges and/or raptured from this planet, after the mark was introduced, to join those who were saved before the mark was introduced, in ch 7 the uncounted multitude. Strive to be from the first group though!

It is too easy to demonize the angels, that may dwell in other worlds and planets, not only the clouds of heaven. Too easy and too incorrect. To call all evil aliens and fallen demons. And those who do that absurd demonization will be very sorry. By denying the angelic forces the right to be visible present in their life and in the timeline of the world, they practically shut off any possibility for God to help them escape the beast system.

And I will repeat it again for those who want to understand: how is it that we expect the beast/antichrist/mark to be visible and real sensible, while at the same time we deny that same thing to the angels in Revelation that should fly secretly and invisible according to that view, only because we don't want to recognize them? How is it the seal of the 144,000 will be secretly given while the mark of the beast will be visible? Either both are visible or both are secret. There is NO DOUBLE STANDARD for God! Do we think God is weaker than Satan? Let not provoke God to jealousy.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I know of one character who fits as close
As possible to the beast

His name is Muhammad and his minions are raping a country in the location you have given

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

originally posted by: Trueman

How far is the landing location from you?

Does it matter? Better check how far is from you.
And there might be more than one landing, I just know of this one.

It matters. If it's close to you, It means you must go there.
edit on 23-12-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Jesus was Jewish I doubt that he has blue eyes or rhat He is white. OH and by the way there is only 3.5 years left of the 69th week of Daniels 70 weeks.
edit on 23-12-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

sure--- we do differ on what is revealed in the Book of Revelation...

most is too complex to address in a singular post..... But I was excited at your reference to that sea of glass with cosmic fire (energy)

I see that as being a Quantum Computing Matrix the foundation being the 'sea of glass' lets characterize the Se-of-Glass being based upon 'Pure' Silicon (the foundational base for the world's present computing micro-chips) and a higher state of computing would include a Nuclear or Quantum state to operate this high energy matrix or operating system....

the elect that were redeemed had their DNA code transmuted from a electro-chemical G, A, T, C base to a 'Sea-of-Glass -driven by Quantum mechanics" type of existence

I'm just winging it at this time... but I do have a fuller presentation on that 'sea-of-glass'... I will seek my archives later

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: one4all

I don’t think you know how big I can believe a space ship to be. While there is no proof, there are some theories that the Moon is an interstellar colonization ship. Size does not make me believe that is not a possibility.

There are Craft much bigger than the moon.

We are discussing Task Specific Craft landing at strategic geographic locations.Not the unlimited number or type or size of Craft in the Universe.

If you need to ground yourself then study up on David Hamel....then come back to me and give me your Coles notes version of what he taught us about building Craft bigger than a City to save Humanity from the incoming Cyclical Global Continental Displacement Wave Event.

Stay focused and grounded.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
"Shoot at the clouds, like the Holy Beast is watching us."

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
"Angelic city landing"

Sounds like a lit UFO to me

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

So basically everyone that isn't near Germany is screwed. Great. What a benevolent, all loving god.

You have been decieved on a truly epic level.

Jesus was never a man. The story of Jesus is a metaphor for the mind. Jesus is your human mind, god is your imagination. Thus you reach the father through the son. Any being which favours one group and condemns another is not a benevolent being.

God is the collective manifestation of all existence. There is nothing in existence that isn't part of god. To say god is all love and grace is nieve. God is good; god is evil. God is life; god is death. God is all.

You have been contacted by the archontic deception force. They present themselves as benevolent beings to lure you into a false sense of security. They are the epitome of evil. Don't fall for their enticing lies.
edit on 24-12-2019 by EndofSaturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The Beast is A.I.

The Mark is computer brain implants. Demonic forces are assimilated with the A.I.

Divine essence does not speak through intermediaries. Anyone who claims to speak for god is inherently deceptive and evil. A virgin birth of the mesiah is a slap in the face to humanity; it's like saying "you're not good enough to give birth to god". All of these texts are either lies or speaking of extraterrestrial/interdimensional/inner earth groups.

Do not trust anything. Love is all that matters. Life is all that matters. Any being that favours one group and excludes all others is evil.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Going to make this short and simple. First, God does not talk to people no more. No need to. When Christ died for mankind’s sins and rose from the grave, it was finished. It was his grace, love for us.
Second of all, repent means, to think differently. Not change your ways. Your not saved by how you live, you are saved by God’s grace. Ephesians 2 8:9, you cannot save yourself by doing good works.
Third of all, there will be many false profits in the end times.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn

So basically everyone that isn't near Germany is screwed. Great. What a benevolent, all loving god.

You have been decieved on a truly epic level.

Jesus was never a man. The story of Jesus is a metaphor for the mind. Jesus is your human mind, god is your imagination. Thus you reach the father through the son. Any being which favours one group and condemns another is not a benevolent being.

Never said favors one group, or German. Said there might be other landings and other kinds of refuges, but that I was shown this one.

You say Jesus not a man...that is problematic you know, 1John and 2John call that the spirit of the Antichrist.... Nothing personal though! But it is not good to judge someone else's experience based on ones own experience that might be flawed as well. No one is without sin oir error . Only Jesus and his holy mother from all people who walked on earth...

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

God does not talk to people no more.

I don't believe this to be true. I think God does still speak to people. I just think most aren't listening.

I have had experiences that have left me dumbfounded, that I can find no explanation for, except for divine intervention.

The coming of Jesus did not eliminate the power of God.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Of course God does talk to everyone who wants to seek contact with Him, either in prayer or otherwise.

God talks to His Church as well. And right now as we speak the German bishops are set to make the next big change, after the Amazon synod. (still awaiting the pope's document on that synod). The Churches cannot stay as they were 1500 years ago, not even 500 years ago.

So many seers are today, medjugorje being the most famous but not the only ones. And all those secrets that we are told of, without knowing them...what is so secret if not the appearance of God's help, of angelic help in our days? As I said in the OP, it will be demonized, evil aliens and fallen demons will be sought. And those unfortunate who do so, will reject God's plan and at the end of the day will find exactly what they sought.

But let conclude with something optimistic on this Christmas Day.
Here is one visualization I made, without pretending anything else rather than just visualization with available means (doesn't mean I have seen exactly the same, rather what I could produce with the available figures.

Merry Christmas to all!

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Merry Christmas.

You can leave this for another day, when it is a convenient and appropriate time, to answer my concerns about a holy city.

If we have the ability to move into a holy city and live loving and peacefully, why can't we do that now? Will the city work some magic and change the minds and hearts of those that live in it? Or will we just corrupt and soil that land as we have done every land since Eden?

Even the chosen people that lived in God's actual presence could not curtail their human nature. I don't see us doing much better a second time around. I think God is the only one that can resist evil. Even Jesus when he was among us, was tempted.

Maybe the city is a temptation free zone that buffers and protect from an evil, selfish, and corrupt heart. That is the only way that I can see it making a difference. Otherwise, with just a bit of time, that city will start to look like the homeless camps in California.

In my Biblical uneducated opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join