It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus tells of angelic city to land and be refuge shortly before the end of Great Tribulation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Have you considered, or has it been suggested to you, that, merely by appearing, as and where you say it shall, this City could be the event that triggers a mass conversion including most of the world’s population?

Perhaps I am too simplistic, or gullible, but I tend to believe that most people are good at heart.

Fear, loss, deprivation, and abuse in various forms lead to suspicion, and greed in many.

But are we not commanded to “Forgive them, for they know not what they do”?

I know many who I would wish to be spared the suffering the future might hold for us.

I content myself to accept that suffering, if it means that they might be spared.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

OP do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God come
to Earth in the flesh? And that he died on the cross shedding
his innocent blood as atonement for the sins of the whole world?

edit on 23-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I don’t think you know how big I can believe a space ship to be. While there is no proof, there are some theories that the Moon is an interstellar colonization ship. Size does not make me believe that is not a possibility.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I suggest people turn to the Bible if they want the truth instead of someone's dream, or supposed dream.

You may have had such a dream but this does not resonate with me. Something in my gut - I'll call it discernment, ie: Holy Spirit - tells me this is not a true prophetic dream.

You have mixed bits and pieces of some Biblical prophecy with a dream you perhaps had, or are wanting people to believe this to steer them falsely.

There will not be a ship. The only place we should keep our eyes on is the Middle East, Israel and Damascus mostly. Gog and Magog will occur (most likely China and Russia).

If anyone is confused about this post turn to Holy Spirit and ask for discernment. Don't take one human being's take on it for truth. There will be many deceivers in end times.

And to quote CarsforKids: OP do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God come
to Earth in the flesh? And that he died on the cross shedding
his innocent blood as atonement for the sins of the whole world?

edit on 23-12-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Whatever Jesus told you, he told John [the author of Revelation] that the "new Jerusalem" would descend to earth at the time represented by Revelation ch21. That is, it would mark the beginning of eternal life after the end of the tribulation.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
Yes I do believe....and I wrote of Jesus too.
And it would be nice if the people do not just 100% accept or 100% reject but start thinking with their heads as how that could fit in their own understanding of the time we are in. As someone said, if such city appears it would be something you can't miss haha. The point is for us to be open to God's love and to love one another. Something that the Churches preach but do not do.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I already said, this is not the heavenly Jerusalem, that btw is nearly as big as the moon, give or take. This is a temporal refuge to spare the people from the beast and all destruction that comes with it. Because not all will be raptured. The angels are present in the revelation abundantly, and I do not understand why the people expect physical appearance of the beast and the mark but do not expect physical appearance of the angels , the chariots of fire, the seal of 144000 and the manchild. Isn't it a double standard not in favor to the angels?

edit on 23-12-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Have you considered, or has it been suggested to you, that, merely by appearing, as and where you say it shall, this City could be the event that triggers a mass conversion including most of the world’s population?

Perhaps I am too simplistic, or gullible, but I tend to believe that most people are good at heart.

Fear, loss, deprivation, and abuse in various forms lead to suspicion, and greed in many.

But are we not commanded to “Forgive them, for they know not what they do”?

I know many who I would wish to be spared the suffering the future might hold for us.

I content myself to accept that suffering, if it means that they might be spared.

A conversion to what?

Large Spaceships full of people are not going to bring people to religion in fact it will drive them from it enmasse IMHO.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do" is a plea for salvation of the many billions of people who have followed bastardised doctrinal writings that have in each and every case taken the factual Bibliography of Humanity and warped and twisted it to fit their intentions....these MASSES believe themselves to be "Good and Righteous" people who have followed the word of God and have written themselves a ticket to Heaven...none consider the scenario of ALL BEING DECIEVED for it is impossible to digest emotionally and mentally and spiritually.

The future holds change and contrast and growth and beauty and all possibilities of which we can consider.

Those who cannot carry the burden or those who have already carried their burden on behalf of us all are now released from bodily bondage and are in the process of expeditiously being released as the end times near.

Don't worry...those who do not have a planned and projected destiny will not manifest into our cumulative future by their own free-will choice....no one shall suffer....all will choose freely.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: one4allwhy do you guys keep saying spacecraft? I didn't say it even once! It is angelic city meant to protect the believers who arenot raptured. Because not all will be. A refuge, if you follow contemporary Catholic seers.

And I said, one needs to be converted to the love of God in order to enter it. Not the other way around.

For everyone:
In all, demonization is not good to discern what God's plan is. I do not pretend to know it all. Because by demonizing angels you guys will end up with the real demons that will have to give up your life to save your soul. And excuse me but not all of the 2.5 bln Christians are ready for martyrdom. Let not send them to hell only because they do not fit our understanding. And very likely many of us will also not be ready for martyrdom despite what we are saying now... So better accept God's plan whether it is a city, a smaller refuge, a rapture ...never said I knew it all

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
I don't know about that. but if you take the measurements of the heavenly Jerusalem, it roughly fits those of the moon, not exactly haha don't blame me for not being precise!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I get you a City....but who says a Spacecraft cannot be a CITY?.....because actually it can....and yes hundreds of miles long and many miles wide.

You are not considering that a City can be flown like a Craft....levitated and flown.

There are many Elect alive now and who have passed that have gifted us the designs for these Cities.

No religious teaching ever conceived of or contrived will allow you salvation and most will doom you by association....being righteous and well intended has little to do with religious dogmas.

Just for one second drop the religous dogmas.... and consider flying Cities ready to receive the Select and flown by normal regular PEOPLE....who are trying to save as many of us as possible from an incoming cataclysm.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Sounds good to me. But it will not sound good for the majority of believers.
In fact I discuss more in other threads on intellectual basis. And now when I post a personal vision-dream I want it to be in a neutral way in terms of people's beliefs of spacecraft. because better call it chariots of fire if more people will accept it.

As of Revelation goes, where does the woman stand in Revelation 12? She stands on or near the moon, that is under her feet. She does not stand on Earth. A detail that is so important. Because our salvation comes from the above. Regardless of how we name it.

Also about the woman's flee in the desert. Maybe that is in this city or other, I don't know.

Is it just image, symbols? And if yes, then the beast and the mark are also just images and symbols We must have the same standard for the good and the bad ones if we are to understand anything. We cannot say, the mark is visible, but the seal of the 144000 is invisible, the beast is visible but the angels are invisible. By doing so we give too much power to Satan that he actually doesn't have.

So I accept as absolutely normal at one moment we will start seeing angels coming in their chariots of fire (ref. Elijah) and wheels within wheels (ref. Ezekiel). if some people prefer to call them spacecraft, good. if others are afraid of that modern terminology, and much more afraid that the angels are demons, then better not to use that terminology.

As of demonizing angels, I just spoke. Those fanatics who bet on that card, will be terribly sorry when at the end of the day they are left behind with the real demons walking the earth (in the unprotected areas outside of the refuges).

Jesus said the days will be shortened, that is to say, less than 1260 days. Revelation is written by John as a vision, not by Jesus when He walked the earth. Jesus' words therefore have precedence over the vision of John. So it perfectly fits that we are already in the Great Trib and at the same time we still don't have the rapture, the refuge, and the mark of the beast. Because God has shortened the days. As I said in the OP, the mark could be introduced only for weeks at the end, when all chosen are either in refuges or in rapture.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You know what happens to false prophets, be careful what you think and say
You have so much extra biblical teaching it mocks the biblical truths
That’s not a good thing

I don’t think that you are talking to Jesus or one of His messengers, probably a demonic representative disguised

Tread carefully

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I also want to point your attention at Jesus himself, His secret years 12-30, (He was shown to me around 20). Those secret years are to tell us much, because we don't have virtually any information of Jesus in that time. Therefore, how can we pretend we know everything? Sure the reality of God is above our understanding, if even His earthly life has not been properly recorded.

Many say that in the Great Trib the Church will experience the Cross. And why no one speaks of the Church to experience the youth of Jesus? Approaching Christmas it is a good time to reflect of that hidden life and world that the young Jesus lived in. And what it could bring to us today from His hidden treasure, after He already brought the Salvation of the souls through His Crucifixion, and promised our bodily resurrection through His Glorious Resurrection.

And meanwhile when we are in between those periods of the life of Our Lord reflected by the Church? I believe we will be rather surprised by the action of God, in this or other way. Not everything is written in the books. As John the beloved disciple wrote, not even the whole world would gather the books.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Moon 2158.8 miles diameter
New Jerusalem 375 miles on a side cube
2158.8 divided by 375 is 5.75 times different
Volume of the moon 5,270,000,000 cubic miles
Volume of New Jerusalem ‭52,734,375‬ cubic miles
5,270,000,000 divided by 52,734,375‬ is 99.93 times different

New Jerusalem is roughly 1/100 the volume of the Moon.
You are having a lot of trouble with facts.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

www.biblegateway.com...

Revelation 21
16 He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[c] in length, and as wide and high as it is long.
[c]That is, about 1,400 miles or about 2,200 kilometers

That would make for the face diagonal 3111 km or 1933 miles, and for the diagonal of the solid cube d: 3810 km or 2367 miles.
www.calculatorsoup.com...

Correct me if wrong.
Pretty close to the Moon diameter 3474.2 km or 2158.8 miles.
Moreover, we have different figures cube and spherical, so the similarity is close enough for the purpose of comparison and visualization as how big Jerusalem would be compared to something everybody knows, and not down to the digits.

Of course I do not say that the moon is the heavenly Jerusalem, only point out the dimensions.
Here are some visualizations how Jerusalem will fit on the globe.

www.tourofheaven.com...
www.pinterest.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You realize that 1400 is commonly interpermeated as being the circumference of the square base. I will not change my calculations but here they are with your number.

Moon 2158.8 miles diameter
New Jerusalem 1400 miles on a side cube
2158.8 divided by 1400 is 1.52 times different
Volume of the moon 5,270,000,000 cubic miles
Volume of New Jerusalem ‭2,744,000,000‬ cubic miles
5,270,000,000 divided by 2,744,000,000‬ is 1.92 times different

New Jerusalem is roughly 1/2the volume of the Moon.
Look at that. Only half the volume.
You are still having a lot of trouble with facts.

edit on 12 23 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 23 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Although the volume of the Moon is much bigger, the diameter of the moon and the solid diagonal of the cube are not that much different. If the cube is inside the sphere, its corners would stick out...

The discussion about dimensions is useful though, because everyone could try to figure it out about how big is the grand design of God...

Thus, New Jerusalem cube's edges would hover over the Earth's surface some 15 miles...if it is to land. Maybe it will not land but stay in near earth orbit? We don't know, we can only be amazed by what is the work of God not men...

That guy didn't put the right measurement of the side, anyway his visualization is good.

live.staticflickr.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

If jesus really " repeatedly told you " anything at all - you would not be trying to lead so many astray.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
How many genders are allowed on this boat? Also, are homosexuals allowed?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join