It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My faith isn't up for political debate!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Anathros

Your faith (what you believe) is the basis of all the decisions you make. I have a hard time believing Jesus would support Trump if He we're walking the earth today.

Yea, he's much more a fan of baby killers.

But lets be honest here though... I'm sure Trumps been around the block and had to pay to have a few babies of his own killed, more than a few times.

are we being honest? that would be something new. If we are, then we might be able to look at what the person stands for. Is Trump a fan of killing babies? I don't remember that being one of his political views. I do know for a fact that the whole field of the left is A-OK with smashing a few skulls before they can take a breath. I don't see this as a hill you should choose to die on.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Your faith (what you believe) is the basis of all the decisions you make. I have a hard time believing Jesus would support Trump if He we're walking the earth today.

But lets be honest here though... I'm sure Trumps been around the block and had to pay to have a few babies of his own killed, more than a few times.

are we being honest? that would be something new. If we are, then we might be able to look at what the person stands for. Is Trump a fan of killing babies? I don't remember that being one of his political views. I do know for a fact that the whole field of the left is A-OK with smashing a few skulls before they can take a breath. I don't see this as a hill you should choose to die on.

It's worth noting he wanted Tiffany aborted, Marla refused.

Considering what you JUST said there, it's well worth chewing on that tidbit before defending further.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
saint Trump is the only billionaire whom money only made more humble and honest and kind, that's why he's so vehemently defended here. Trump's riches would never turn him into every other billionaire, he's different, he's one of the people...per ats

😂😂🤣

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of course Trump hasn't come out in favor of legalized abortion. Because he's chasing the the evangelical vote, just playing the game.

I never heard him come out with a strong opinion on the matter though... And to be honest, I highly doubt the guys even deep enough to have a strong personal view about it, one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Wow dude... what a petty meaningless argument you guys got into.

Maybe next time you catch up with your bro, just have a few beers and talk about football or your current favorite netflix shows or some s# like that. Maybe just leave politics and religion right out of it all together...lol

I wholeheartedly agree with you. It was the definition of meaningless. Granted, he brought up the subject but I happily went along as It's never been an issue before. In hindsight it was foolish endeavor expecting we'd find some common ground like we did in the past. That ship has obviously sailed and I'll refrain from any future political discussions where family is concerned. Although we didn't part of the best of terms, I said nothing I would come to regret, and in truth he didn't either. No real harm done.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
dude...O P you sir ...are a Spiritual Warrior if ever there was one
don't think that this thing you're going through is something odd and just not right and coming too far from friggin left field

No, count yourself as Righteous. His soul has been redeemed by your stand against the spirit of mistruth. With your voice.....I read ya, heard what you said......with your voice, as God did, the sound of your voice in this thread I read ...with your voice you have been given the power to redeem the day.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

It's worth noting he wanted Tiffany aborted, Marla refused.

Considering what you JUST said there, it's well worth chewing on that tidbit before defending further.

But what his political stance is what we are discussing. If you want to make an argument that Trump is an ass, I'm sure most here would agree with you. But you don't get to twist the facts to win, you have to work with what you have. Trump is against abortion, and the entire left presidential runners are for it. If that isn't true, please correct me.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I read this article yesterday, pandered on Facebook by an atheist gay colleague I have.

I wrote to him a spicy comment.

I stopped reading that article in about the 3rd paragraph, because it pandered lies.

No evidence for any of this.

Even the amoral racist bigot bull# is totally made up.

No evidence.

All lies.

Look at everything in the original, NEVER trust some kind of summary report.

Best example is the Access Hollywood tape. He never said one should "grab them by the pussy", he said "if you're rich and famous they LET YOU" do it. Consent. But there is more to the entire tape. There is video along with the audio. And the video reveals Trump as shy around women. He didn't even dare to hug that female journalist that was receiving them the way the other guy did. It was so obvious. And that's the truth.

Trump is actually a very good man. Of very high character. Work ethics. Business ethics. And very successful because there is no way you can make it in the cut-throat Mafiosi corrupt world of New York City development unless you are really good or really into the criminal society. But he was an outsider. And he may have gotten a million dollar head start, but you do not run your own private jet on a million dollar, so he did well. There is hardly any complaint against him that's credible, and lots of people who worked under him came out in his defence! Heck, his own ex-wife defended him!

If you have 3 divorces as a man, and you live in good community with your children, and your ex-wives don't go around smearing you when smearing Trump is a gold-mine business, then that says something about your quality as a man. Even if you are a bit weak and simp-ish with women.

There is more. That CT article was talking about what a wonderful moral authority Billy Graham was. And that gives you the clue. Billy Graham was not a saint, he even said so, and there is a bunch of dirt on him if you dig. In fact, Billy Graham was very close to the New World Order stuff like the Bushs, the World Council of Churches (WCC) a global one-world-religion movement. These "Christians" are not Christians if they cover for corrupt bribesters and pedophile child abusers.

So you can relax. That CT article only serves to condemn itself and the editors and the entire CT brand. It is just another one of the corrupt trash media. And if you dig a little, you might find that it is part of the "Evangelical" posers that George Soros has recently bought off. And even without Soros, the Evangelical churches are infiltrated with a malice that is showing recently, look for their position on the mark of the beast (implanted chips). Those who ridicule it as "conspiracy" and not denounce it as a red line that shall not be crossed are all corrupt in bed with the Satanists. Watch out for JW derivatives at the forefront of this as of late. The world is turning.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As the World Turns....good one man....Billy Graham caved in the middle of his fame....true, he almost WENT JOEL OLSTEEN man...a reply to: Guber

edit on 21-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

The Democrats have probable cause against Trump, regardless of their motives.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I think you're exactly right, yet so many Christians seem to think that Trump is Christ's choice.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Did your brother vote for Hillery? Why with all her known corruption?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guber

If you have 3 divorces as a man, and you live in good community with your children, and your ex-wives don't go around smearing you when smearing Trump is a gold-mine business, then that says something about your quality as a man. Even if you are a bit weak and simp-ish with women.

Never thought about it that way, but so true !

There is more. That CT article was talking about what a wonderful moral authority Billy Graham was. And that gives you the clue. Billy Graham was not a saint, he even said so, and there is a bunch of dirt on him if you dig. In fact, Billy Graham was very close to the New World Order stuff like the Bushs, the World Council of Churches (WCC) a global one-world-religion movement. These "Christians" are not Christians if they cover for corrupt bribesters and pedophile child abusers.

Another truth ! Not sure why, but something about Billy Graham always gave me the creeps. Always so stern and mean looking.

So you can relax. That CT article only serves to condemn itself and the editors and the entire CT brand. It is just another one of the corrupt trash media. And if you dig a little, you might find that it is part of the "Evangelical" posers that George Soros has recently bought off. And even without Soros, the Evangelical churches are infiltrated with a malice that is showing recently, look for their position on the mark of the beast (implanted chips). Those who ridicule it as "conspiracy" and not denounce it as a red line that shall not be crossed are all corrupt in bed with the Satanists. Watch out for JW derivatives at the forefront of this as of late. The world is turning.

This is very interesting and I believe Soros could be behind the shift. Something definitely happened for the evangelicals to allow that article to be printed. Something fishy in the air.. and yes.. unfortunately the world is turning.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: TheGreazel

The Democrats have probable cause against Trump, regardless of their motives.

So you believe the Democrats had enough evidence against Trump to claim probable cause or the heresay was justification? If so, I'd like to know the evidence or testimony you found most damning.

Personally, I felt a case could be made for reasonable suspicion based on the call with Ukraine. That still doesn't change how I viewed the ordeal. I saw House Democrats fall well short of presenting anything resembling a valid case for impeachment. Their failure was further highlighted by the partisan nature in which it passed. That's my take on it but I'm admittedly biased.

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
Did your brother vote for Hillery? Why with all her known corruption?

He loves the Clintons. In 1992 he was 18 and out campaigning for Bill here in Arkansas. He was a loyal Hillary supporter throughout all the scandals and her campaign against Trump. I believe he remained a vocal supporter right up until the Mueller report was released. I can't say that he's mentioned her since that day.
edit on 21-12-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Based on what I've reads from the transcripts, and the events that followed, I think there is sufficient evidence to prompt an investigation. Trump is too friendly with Putin and his buddies, and Trump's NAR platform alone is troubling enough.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That is an interesting conversation with your brother; it is sad to have strife with family.

One of the best counter arguments I would make is President Trump's second chance for prisoners. Remember he has granted clemency for some inmates who are not Caucasian (and they say he is racist- he is clearly not).

He has the "first step act "Here is the most liberal CNN article about it( a rare bipartisan act):

www.cnn.com...

And here is the "second step act", making employment easier after prison:

www.courthousenews.com...

Sounds Like something Jesus would approve of, if you were to ask me.

edit on 21-12-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined hell ive had to do that with my 2 daughters they just don't like trump my girls are new zealanders so opinions on trump are world wide i say give him a chance he's doing great for america and us downunder just my op

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros i think if he brought the subject up knowing your views he was just looking for a fight inmyop

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As another hopeful sign, this here is fresh off the press:

washingtontimes.com...

The CT editor is a known leftist, and he is actually departing from CT. Which might be a good sign that CT is cleaning itself out from the media swamp creatures and TDS suckers, similar to what the NR did when they had Jonah Goldberg depart. (So sad to see Jonah Goldberg in this mental state after his great 2008 book Liberal Fascism, never though the fascist bug could get him as it did.) Anyway also, despite what I said about Billy Graham’s possible failings, his son Franklin Graham, who was also being hit by that peace as a deplorable Trump supporter, came out and was pissed. Even claimed that his late father had voted for the Donald before he died, so ...
edit on 21-12-2019 by Guber because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You should teach your brother a lesson.

Forgive him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join