It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch announced today, it filed a lawsuit against Rep. Adam Schiff and the House Intelligen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I want to find a nice summary of Judicial Watch's track record for winning or settling cases. I'm not poo-pooing this, I simply don't have a lot of enthusiasm or optimism because we've seen this sort of thing a million times and the swamp creatures are more corrupt and less accountable than ever

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
judicialwatch is fake news

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Judicial watch does great work for our country, right now they seem partisan but they are not.
The only reason they seem partisan is because the democrats have lost their collective minds and are acting with complete disregard to the law.

originally posted by: nataliep
judicialwatch is fake news

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I don't know what it takes to impeach Schiff, but he is not immune to it, no one who holds a position in government is.

Not true. The phrase "civil officers" in the Impeachment Clause is traditionally interpreted as referring to people that have been appointed by the President. This interpretation was reinforced in 1797 when the House attempted to impeach a senator. The Senate voted that members of Congress are not considered civil officers.

You can also check Hinds' Precedents for this interpretation.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How have you been personally damaged or adversely impacted by half of the tomfoolery you've called for charges or legal intervention against? Oversight groups and class action suits do not have to be personally impacted to file cases, they're serving as advocates for those who actually have been negatively and unfairly affected by these unlawful shenanigans.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The problem with DC in a nutshell... those who whine and complain about how their primary targets and enemies of the establishment aren't "above the law" (usually over matters where no existing law has even been broken in the first place) actually seem to believe they, themselves are above the law (usually, as was the case with much of the stunts involved in the past 3 years of neverending witch hunts and 'investigations' multiple laws were violated by those claiming to represent said law and order.)

DC protects their own until the pressure becomes strong enough to force them to eat their own. 2020-2024 we can realistically anticipate cannibalism to settle over the establishment and it will be glorious.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: kwakakev

I don't know what it takes to impeach Schiff, but he is not immune to it, no one who holds a position in government is.

Not true. The phrase "civil officers" in the Impeachment Clause is traditionally interpreted as referring to people that have been appointed by the President. This interpretation was reinforced in 1797 when the House attempted to impeach a senator. The Senate voted that members of Congress are not considered civil officers.

You can also check Hinds' Precedents for this interpretation.

William Blount was impeached on July 7, 1797.

You can also check the facts here; history.house.gov...

The Senate also voted on no such thing that you mention.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

The same day the House voted to impeach Blount, the Senate voted to expel him. The charges were ultimately dismissed as the House did not have jurisdiction.

Like I said, check Hinds' Precedents.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

The same day the House voted to impeach Blount, the Senate voted to expel him. The charges were ultimately dismissed as the House did not have jurisdiction.

Like I said, check Hinds' Precedents.

You also said that

HE WAS IMPEACHED, they did not attempt to impeach him.

The charges were dismissed in the SENATE.

You can read about it here: www.senate.gov...

I will even quote from the link for you; "In a narrow vote, the Senate defeated a resolution that asserted William Blount was an impeachable officer. In this vote, the Senate failed to make clear whether its decision stemmed from a belief that no senator could be impeached or from the belief that someone who ceased to hold a "civil office" also ceased to be impeachable.

So not even remotely close to what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Brennan should be an easy target, he has perjured himself many times. I would like to see him get the same treatment as Roger Stone.
edit on 22-12-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Brennan has used all the extra rope he was given and should be an easy mark, maybe he will "sing like a bird" and cut a deal.
I would think 1 or 2 would make a plea deal to stay out of jail so we can get the truth out as to the "plan" and those responsible.

Although Brennan and Comey would be the last two I would offer a deal to, they need to be held accountable and made an example of, an example as to what happens when you orchestrate a coup and lie to congress .

originally posted by: ambassado12

Brennan should be an easy target, he has perjured himself many times. I would like to see him get the same treatment as Roger Stone.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

well they sure couldn't bring a criminal suit.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Its a FOIA request.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Especially the ones connected to the Clintons. Suicide seems to be the modus operandi of the grand couple.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

well they sure couldn't bring a criminal suit.

They were not the ones wronged by Schiff and his lies. JW is just exposing this slime ball for who he is.

"Hillary will 100% win the 2016 presidential election and EVERYONE knows it"

-sillyolme Oct 2016
edit on 22-12-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Just more silly conspiracies but dont let that stop you.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

EVERYONE did know it.
Don't act like I was some wild card who got everything wrong.

What everyone didnt know what that trump was going to cheat. Like he is trying to do again.
He kept talking about a rigged election. We should have known the way he projects that he was rigging the election.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Schiff justifies his lies with lies

It’s good to see the republicans allowed these people to literally dig their own graves rather than asking action after the first

There are a series of monster huge lies Schiff has purported onto the public

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Scepticaldem

EVERYONE did know it.
Don't act like I was some wild card who got everything wrong.

What everyone didnt know what that trump was going to cheat. Like he is trying to do again.
He kept talking about a rigged election. We should have known the way he projects that he was rigging the election.

Wrong yet again. I didnt know it and Hillary cheated, not Trump, EVERYONE knows the truth now.

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Silly conspiracies? You name one other couple who have had over 50 associates or folks somehow connected to them commit suicide. When does a series of coincidences become a patten.

I see you live in Virginia. You and your nut bag governor match quite well. I am sorry for you. I do not know your age but I believe it matches the old saying. If you are not liberal when your young you don't have a heart and if your not conservative when you're older you don't have a brain.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join