It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen's Speech.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: chr0naut

Nope, just Westminster and the people who work there enabling Pedos.

Power attracts there type as that's what it's all about, a power trip.

Put it this way if some nondescript MI6 Officer was ordered to lose sensitive information or some tech at GCHQ ordered to do the same, they would do so in a heartbeat for Queen and country.

And that's just wrong.

How could an MI6 officer 'loose' a dossier that they never had and that had nothing to do with them? Use a little reasoning here.

This sort of crap is what all the political radicals do, they see a crime and then ascribe it, not specifically to the criminals who did the crime, but to a group of people.

Stop playing to the rules of the radicals. Criminals are very specifically only those who do the crimes. None other.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I never said MI6 lost anything, just that they would at the drop of a hat if or when prompted to do so by there superiors.

The ""real"" criminals are in Westminster and the House of Lords.

And rather a few of such are indeed pedophiles, cater to there needs, or just generally look the other way.

Let the heavens fall through justice be done is my thinking on the matter.

Certainly, not the way Tracy May or Leon Brittan saw things all the same, hence their negligence and generall complicity where losing dossiers was concerned.

edit on 22-12-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

This sort of crap is what all the political radicals do, they see a crime and then ascribe it, not specifically to the criminals who did the crime, but to a group of people.

This kind crap is happening worldwide. There is a real culture of it and it goes back a long way. As I said do some digging and look for yourself although much has literally been erased from the internet and covers topics now pretty much banned and erased from the clear net.

Did you bother doing any digging. Did you even bother reading any of the coded emails the podestas sent. Or just going to sit there in your cosy little bubble of imagination thinking everything is ok and good.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

This kind crap is happening worldwide. There is a real culture of it and it goes back a long way. As I said do some digging and look for yourself although much has literally been erased from the internet and covers topics now pretty much banned and erased from the clear net.

Did you bother doing any digging. Did you even bother reading any of the coded emails the podestas sent. Or just going to sit there in your cosy little bubble of imagination thinking everything is ok and good.

To be quite clear, I was not denying that disgusting crimes such as pedophilia occur. We have to get these crims out of circulation, naming and shaming, but blaming the non-participants won't achieve that.

Slander is also a crime.

We should totally throw the book at the guilty, and investigate those who may be perpetrators, or those covering up the crimes, but we need to be fairly sure.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Your sitting then with an avater of JA from WL. So I am sure you are well aware of the information curtain that prevails in the western world and the many that have fallen trying to penertate it or bring it down.

Many of the WL documents (the podest@ leaks) talk about crimes pertaining to children ( in code) I have seen so much taken offline because of this aqnd its not just in the US. The UK stinks of it. Go back to Jill Dandos murder and there is trail from then to now that is not being investigating in order to protect the establishment. Have a look at the islington cover up (it stinks) I really could go on but I dont wont to get a post ban.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Slander of a security agency eh.

I would have thought that would have been more up there street given "their" capabilities?

Who do you imagine gets contracted to do the dirty work of our politicians and bureaucrats?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Slander of a security agency eh.

I would have thought that would have been more up there street given "their" capabilities?

Who do you imagine gets contracted to do the dirty work of our politicians and bureaucrats?

The specific ones to blame here were the Home Secretary, or the Director of Public Prosecution, and/or someone within the Police.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

A home secretary that went on to become PM no less.

It's despicable and deplorable really.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join