It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently a Ghost Dog Has Been Following me Around

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
The shapes which make up the dog’s head, ears and snout are the same shapes found in the curtain patterns.

This is not a coincidence.

In my opinion you haven’t snapped a ghost dog here. Light artifact? Lens? Who knows. Not a ghost dog though. Unless by massive coincidence the ghost dog has the same shaped face as your curtains.

Party pooper.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

And the dog is Blue from Blue's Clues?
LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

when I see my dead dog she was that same shade of blue.

Does everyone see a face because I have seen my dead dogs face everywhere so I can never focus on the truth of an image because she is always in the way.

First time I heard about ghost dogs besides me seeing my dog, it has been 10 years since I have been seeing her. Annoying sometime but comforting at the same time.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Try the local library. They may have the original platts for the property.

I found my house on one and it showed an outhouse in the backyard where a stately old japanese maple now grows.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thanks. I’m going to most definitely research the history of this place and see what I find. Part of me doesn’t want to know though.

Lol

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin

I am so sorry. Pets are family.
Yes I am sure your poochy knew that he was well loved. 💖

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Same here. When our 22 year old cat died, she visited for a while every day. Now it's just once a month or so. Kind of freaks you out the first time they climb on the bed when there's nothing there.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You're not scared are you?
Animal spirits are seldom bad.
I have lost several pets over the years. Mostly cats and I see cats in my peripheral vision all the time but I have no idea which fur baby it is. I think its my William. He called me mom.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Several years ago just a couple of days after we had to put our springer spaniel down, I heard her. I was out on the deck, looking at the stars, feeling kind of solemn. I heard her dog tags jingling and coming towards the deck. I then heard her run up on the concrete pad under the deck. Clear as day, I heard her footsteps and tags. I ran down the steps as fast as I could, but there was nothing there.

No way in heck it was anything but her. I knew the sound of her paws, and tag jingle very well.

Are you an animal lover? Dogs are very sensitive, and seem to know. Maybe it carries over to the other side.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Pfft, whatever. You never saw Pet Cemetary?

a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Seems to me if it was an evil spirit, it would manifest differently.

Scaring your, being menacing....not sitting quietly by the side our your chair.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Interesting. There is a ghost cat that haunts the Jerome Grand Hotel in AZ. I’ve heard of many other animal ghost stories as well. There is so much we don’t understand about the ‘reality’ we live in.
I grew up in an old house next to a cemetary. There were multiple reports of a "ghost" cat. Seen it myself.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

You want to see me at an actual party.

Although you never will because I don’t go to them.

Joke.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Seems to me if it was an evil spirit, it would manifest differently.

Scaring your, being menacing....not sitting quietly by the side our your chair.

That’s true. It doesn’t feel negative. Whatever it is.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I had something really strange show up on some pictures I took last night. Check it out.

Here’s the full picture:

Curious. If you look at the actual edges and eliminate the curtain pattern, it does to appear to be a perfect rectangle. Quite similar in size to that image in the frame on the wall.

Is it possible the camera lens somehow could duplicate that image? Just seems odd that it appears to match so well including the color.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I tried photographing the same place afterwards and in different places to see if it would show up anywhere and it didn’t. I’ve taken a lot of photographs in that room and this is the first time anything has shown up in pictures.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Interesting the vapor-like image appears right over the heating vent in the floor.

Also note the trying of the "vintage" filters.
Case closed.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No filters used at all on these photos. You’d be able to tell if it was.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Gothmog

No filters used at all on these photos. You’d be able to tell if it was.

I was just taking a picture of my living room from the kitchen to try out some new vintage filter apps I downloaded

Your words , not mine

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The only other guess I have is looking at where the curtains come together in the middle of the window. You can see by the shadowing the curtain is not completely closed at the bottom. Possibly the vent had disturbed it enough for a reflection of light to pass through the glass window at the moment of camera capture. Thus why you are unable to capture it again.

Not sure if this was day or night or even what lies beyond outside your window. Just one other option for you to consider.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join