It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently a Ghost Dog Has Been Following me Around

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The point of me telling you all this is, go on a fact finding mission about the house. If it’s really a mansion, you should be able to track down a lot of info.

Where would a person go besides the internet to find out information about a property like this?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: underwerks

Interesting the vapor-like image appears right over the heating vent in the floor.

Very good observation. I have personally seen apparitions induced by heat. Heat is energy.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I agree with KKLoco, go on a fact finding mission. I love historical buildings and ghost stories. It should be an interesting endeavor. Who knows what you might discover? And...keep taking random pics around the house to see if anything else shows up.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The point of me telling you all this is, go on a fact finding mission about the house. If it’s really a mansion, you should be able to track down a lot of info.

Where would a person go besides the internet to find out information about a property like this?

You’ve got to have Historical Societies in town. That’s how the Realtor got most of her info in the Bordello and it’s owner. A lot of those places are old school and don’t upload their info to the internet.

She also talked with old timers in the area. And families that were known to be in the area for generations. I’m sure you can get some quality info on the place.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Library? Historical society?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Interesting the vapor-like image appears right over the heating vent in the floor.

Very good observation. I have personally seen apparitions induced by heat. Heat is energy.

It might be. I didn’t see anything there when I took the pic. Something else, it’s been an ongoing lightning storm since last night here.

Maybe the energy in the air has something to do with it?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You’ve got to have Historical Societies in town. That’s how the Realtor got most of her info in the Bordello and it’s owner. A lot of those places are old school and don’t upload their info to the internet.

She also talked with old timers in the area. And families that were known to be in the area for generations. I’m sure you can get some quality info on the place.

That’s a good idea. I’m going to do some research on this place and see what I can find.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ha, we posted nearly the same time. I am very interested in hearing what he may uncover.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I am so jealous. My sweet pup died 1 year ago. I talk to him all the time. I wish he would/could visit me. I miss him terribly and just hope he knew how much he was loved.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

That’s a good idea. I’m going to do some research on this place and see what I can find.

YAY! Can't wait.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin

I'm sure he does.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Hopefully you don’t get spooked easily. You might find some unsavory info on the place. Especially if it’s civil war era.

Do you feel anything negative about the place? Are there times that you feel uneasy, yet have no explanation as to why?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Ha, we posted nearly the same time. I am very interested in hearing what he may uncover.

Great minds think alike. 🍻

I’m looking forward to it as well!
edit on 16-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Your town should have a fb page. Go there and ask. You'll be surprised how many locals still know the info or have an elderly relative that knows.

BTW. I totally believe you.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Died.

edit on 16-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hopefully you don’t get spooked easily. You might find some unsavory info on the place. Especially if it’s civil war era.

Do you feel anything negative about the place? Are there times that you feel uneasy, yet have no explanation as to why?

No I don’t get spooked easily. I’ve had a lot of ghostly encounters in past places I’ve lived. To the point where they don’t even freak me out anymore, I just get excited and curious.

I don’t really feel anything negative here, but it does have that “full” feeling that really old houses have even when they’re empty.

There is a really weird basement though that’s used as a storage area for everyone that lives here. We have our own sections kind of roped off down there. The landlord showed it to me when I was first looking at the place and it felt really weird down there. My stepbrothers company maintains the hvac in this place and he mentioned to me once how weird the basement feels and how he doesn’t like being down there.
edit on 16-12-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
At least its house trained.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The city/county historical society might be able to help. We provide all kinds of services for families of locals about their properties.

Surprisingly, property abstracts are loaded with info of previous owners and passing property info like inheritances, etc.

Happy hunting.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The shapes which make up the dog’s head, ears and snout are the same shapes found in the curtain patterns.

This is not a coincidence.

In my opinion you haven’t snapped a ghost dog here. Light artifact? Lens? Who knows. Not a ghost dog though. Unless by massive coincidence the ghost dog has the same shaped face as your curtains.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You may be right. Though I haven’t had any light artifacts or glares ever show up in any photos in this house and I don’t own a TV or anything that glare could be from.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join