It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Acquittal Entitles President Trump to a Term Extension of 3 years...Next Election Nov 2023.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: carewemust

I think you fell for satire.

Right wings and humor, it never worked.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I believe Democrats in the House really believe that Schiff and Nadler held Impeachment hearings that were fair and respectful to both Republicans and Democrats. (Can they be THAT dumb? Apparently!)

Democrat Congresswoman says Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell must RECUSE himself from the Senate Impeachment Trial, because he sides with President Trump.

McConnell Will Not Be FAIR! boo-hoo-hoo..: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thisbis abject nonsense and no one will accept this.

2020 and then he is out in 2024.

Let's not venture into the absurd and ignore the 22nd Amendment.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well, let's not be too hasty... we have 5 more years of President Trump, and there's already been several calls for a Constitutional Convention. Trump has a lot of popularity between states, and ratification of an Amendment is done by state, not by population. It is possible we would have enough time to repeal the 22nd Amendment.

Oh, and then there's this: Immortality Gene Discovered

Trump 2152? Think about it...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Well, let's not be too hasty... we have 5 more years of President Trump, and there's already been several calls for a Constitutional Convention. Trump has a lot of popularity between states, and ratification of an Amendment is done by state, not by population. It is possible we would have enough time to repeal the 22nd Amendment.

Oh, and then there's this: Immortality Gene Discovered

Trump 2152? Think about it...

TheRedneck

that's just mean. You are going to make one of them pop.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Oh look, carewemust posted another fake article.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
LOL!!...I love it!!

Democrats be like....

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Lots of people think the hearings were completely fair and legal because they were.
If they were not trump would do more than run his foul mouth about the situation and act to have it stopped.
He cannot stop it because its all fair and legal.
His supporters would halt it with legal action not pounding on a desk and yelling about things that are not true.
They would have had a judge halt these proceedings if it was not completely legal.
All the GOP has is yelling about procedure and crying about room temperatures and lying about access to witnesses.

I am not fooling myself that I think they will convict him.
I will say this, if a jury member assured a defendant that the whole trial will be held with the defendant in charge of the proceedings and that the results are already in the bag, that jury member would be going to jail themselves.

(post by 10uoutlaw removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lots of people think the hearings were completely fair and legal because they were.
If they were not trump would do more than run his foul mouth about the situation and act to have it stopped.
He cannot stop it because its all fair and legal.

O... K...

No chance to call witnesses, overruled constantly when asking witnesses a question, several points of order ignored, promises made to committee members broken, mis-characterizations purposely read into the transcript, witnesses that witnessed nothing, witnesses ignored, witnesses lead, witnesses badgered, and it's all fair?

And worse, you think it's all fair because Trump didn't sue? The courts have very little say in this, and certainly would not declare an injunction in place on Congress to prevent an impeachment hearing. That in itself would violate the Constitution. No one in the Executive Branch has the authority to shut down one single thing in Congress... this is not subject to a veto.

And you think the impeachment should be an automatic conviction and removal without the Senate?

That is the single most twisted example of circular logic I have seen to date, and I have seen some doosies! I suppose congratulations are in order?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Still bitter because the left can't meme and SJWs have pretty much killed all comedy because it more or less will end up offending someone I see.

At least we haven't all had our senses of humor removed to fit into the joyless world of "equality" and no hurt feelings you think you are creating.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Depending on the slate of crazy the Dems muster next time ...

They seem pretty firm in believing that they just need to go lefter to win. Can you imagine?

Repeal the COTUS.

Jim Crow against all majority status groups to make reparations to the oppressed.

Full state ownership to ensure equal distribution of all goods and services.

They'll promise Utopia, and every candidate will still be old and white.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What’s hilarious is the number of stars and flags given to the OP who used a source that says:

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined.

How embarrassing.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

What’s hilarious is the number of stars and flags given to the OP who used a source that says:

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined.

How embarrassing.

OMG Did it really? How did the OP miss that?
Nineteen flags.
edit on 12142019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infinite8

Clinton was impeached and acquitted.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Could you please???? Its not real.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: infinite8

Clinton was impeached and acquitted.

... and subsequently re-elected.

You forgot that part.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Jesus Christ. Do you not read your own links? It clearly says at the very top: "Satire for Flat Earthers, Trumpsters and Y'all Qaeda".

And you're the one always blabbing about "fake news".

Looks like ATS fell for yet another thinly-veiled fake news story. Classic. 😂
edit on 12/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

One of those flags was from me. I thought it was funny.

Even funnier is the fact that so many thought for even an instant it was serious. The Constitution specifies the election date.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If that were true, can you imagine all the liberal head exploding. LOL!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join