It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Acquittal Entitles President Trump to a Term Extension of 3 years...Next Election Nov 2023.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of famine? antichrist. lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinite8
a reply to: Sillyolme
He was found guilty and impeached. Not acquitted.

No. He was impeached, but not convicted.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

LOL...I didn't even have to read the link to know it was a joke. The OP subject title made me chuckle even before I clicked on it!

It's like...c'mon, people!

LOL!!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

What's your next move, quoting The Onion?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ha ha, yeah ok.
Why wasn't William Jefferson Clinton President until 2002?

He was impeached......

Do you even history?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

They were not allowed to call certain witnesses but they were not prohibited from calling any.
They were overruled when their questioning was towards identifying the whistleblower.
Witnesses who were there and others who though they were not there their jobs entitled them to the transcripts and the procedures used with the material after the phone call.
What witnesses were badgered? Other than by GOP house members?
And YES, if trump could use the courts to halt these procedures he certainly would be doing that. He only has so many acts and we have seen them all by now. Legislate until the other side gives up is his modus operandi.

Fortunately no I do not think he could do it, I think if he could he would do it.

And you think the impeachment should be an automatic conviction and removal without the Senate?
That is the single most twisted example of circular logic I have seen to date, and I have seen some doosies! I suppose congratulations are in order?

Stop telling me what I think ... please.
I know what I think.
You cant tell me what I am thinking and then tell me its circular logic.

Because nowhere did I ever say anything like that.
edit on 12142019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 12142019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He was impeached.....

and acquitted. And went on to finish his second term. He was not removed from office.

Trump will be impeached next week. It is almost a certainty.
I do not think this senate has the balls to remove him from office so that will be the end but it will be forever on his record that he is the third president to be impeached. Which btw I said would happen from the very beginning.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He was impeached.....

and acquitted. And went on to finish his second term. He was not removed from office.

Trump will be impeached next week. It is almost a certainty.
I do not think this senate has the balls to remove him from office so that will be the end bPeoput it will be forever on his record that he is the third president to be impeached. Which btw I said would happen from the very beginning.

People who've been on ATS for a while - - really should know by now and understand what Impeachment is.

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. Impeachment does not in itself remove the official definitively from office; it is similar to an indictment in criminal law, and thus it is essentially the statement of charges against the official.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Yes, the language problem seems to be that "impeachment" means two different things in popular usage- the trial itself, and the conviction at the end of the trial- and people get themselves confused between the two.

edit on 14-12-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Woot, we golden boys! 8 more years! Time to PAR-TAY!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Even funnier is the fact that so many thought for even an instant it was serious.

Funniest of all that it’s been allowed to remain where it is instead of being moved to LOL. Or is the mud-pit exempt from having actual fake news put where it’s supposed to be? Genuine question.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Who doesnt love a dictatorship afterall, keep him in for EVER!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Funniest of all that it’s been allowed to remain where it is instead of being moved to LOL. Or is the mud-pit exempt from having actual fake news put where it’s supposed to be? Genuine question.

This just in!!!! Mad Magazine declares Trump can become Emperor of United States due to little known Constitutional loophole!!!!!! Carewemust faints dead away from shear joy!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

This is NO LONGER in the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They were not allowed to call certain witnesses but they were not prohibited from calling any.
They were overruled when their questioning was towards identifying the whistleblower.

LOL, two actions that would have any case in any court in the land tossed out. Thank you for making my point so well.

Stop telling me what I think ... please.
I know what I think.

Did you see the funny little squiggle at the end instead of a period? We call that a "question mark." It is used when one is asking for clarification. We use a period when we make a statement and a question mark when we ask a question.

It's the one that looks like this:

Question Mark

Not sure how else I can help you understand... this is the first time anyone has ever indicated to me they didn't know what a question mark was...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I think you fell for satire.

What’s hilarious is the number of stars and flags given to the OP who used a source that says:

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined.

How embarrassing.

Because people care more about validation of their preexisting beliefs than anything else. Headlines/thread titles and an OP that oozes confirmation bias is good bait for the cult.

Figures.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Nah, we just thought it was funny to watch y'all's reaction.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Because our heads totally exploded...at the absurdity of the prospect and those who wanted and believed it to be true.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Vector99

I think you fell for satire.

What’s hilarious is the number of stars and flags given to the OP who used a source that says:

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined.

How embarrassing.

Because people care more about validation of their preexisting beliefs than anything else. Headlines/thread titles and an OP that oozes confirmation bias is good bait for the cult.

Figures.

Oh really now...

I'll be voting Trump next year.

Go ahead and look at the 2nd response in this thread, then get back to me...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I'll be voting Trump next year.

Good for you.

Go ahead and look at the 2nd response in this thread, then get back to me...

I read the thread before my reply. I know it's satire, hence my reply original reply. But not everyone knows it is, which is the sad part, hence my reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join