It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly Greggs baker here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hello i work at Greggs.
Thats all i will say about my personal life but for any of you fine munchie friends in the UK i serve many of you every morning

Anyway im a massive fanatical enthusiast with ancient egpyt, space, planets, possiblity of et life out there somewhere etc

Really happy to have joined and hope to learn new things, i will say though that even though i am a believer in ets out there somewhere, i am very skeptical still.

Thanks for reading everyone xx

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Welcome, I do like my Greggs, even got a 50% off secondary card holder discount thingy, which is awesome when it's my turn to buy lunch at work.

Hope you enjoy the site.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Hello friendly Greggs baker , I'll have a festive slice and two sausage rolls please.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Welcome. I'm an English guy living in The Netherlands and I would murder for a sausage roll. Is there anyone you need killing?

Have fun on the boards and let me know via PM about the murder thing sausage roll.
edit on 13/12/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Had a greggs today up in Glasgow, welcome to the boards, looking forward to your future OPs

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Hello friendly Greggs baker , I'll have a festive slice and two sausage rolls please.

Ummm...what’s a sausage roll...?

I mean...is it just a sausage in a roll...or is there something that makes it righteous beyond that...

Don’t get me wrong...it sounds delicious...

When I was in OZ...I fell in love with their meat pies...I just loves me some Aussie meat pies...I make them myself now after perusing many online recipe’s...so...so...good...

I’ve yet to visit Great Britain...the land of my ancestors...so I’m not versed in British cuisine...

Oh...and welcome to ATS Panda...

YouSir
edit on 13-12-2019 by YouSir because: There was a disturbance in the force...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Sausage meat in puff pastry, pretty much

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A fellow Brit here living abroad.
You wanna go on 4chan Pol they have a whole bunch of memes with Norf FC and Gregg's being the sole diet of the Northerner,they even made up a prison name for the rapscallion Norf FC Hooligan called Gregg's Supermax.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

Sausage meat in puff pastry, pretty much

Ummm...cool...Ima be hangry now...

Could you ship me a dozen or so...?

YouSir

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Not a sausage but sausage meat seasoned and wrapped in flaky pastry , they are a gift from the gods and the main reason for my expanding waistline.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Got to admit Gregg's do some nice thing's, more a donut or chocolate eclair person myself though on occasion a cheese pasty goes down nice.
Your company has a decent enough reputation while a lot of it's competitors have been accused over the years of moving to cheaper ingredient's thinking the public would not notice - like everything these day's the food just does not taste the same as it used to, part of the problem is the flour that is used today which is bulk imported and is a lower quality - does not taste as good either while old British flour used to taste so much better than all that imported stuff.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Not a sausage but sausage meat seasoned and wrapped in flaky pastry , they are a gift from the gods and the main reason for my expanding waistline.

Ummm...you have to tell me these things...before...I attach my drool cup...

Cause...messy...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Their bacon is good. Thin.

Too much tomato sauce on the sandwich though.

Maybe I’ll see you when I pop in for coffee in the North.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hi.

Anyway im a massive fanatical enthusiast with ancient egpyt, space, planets, possiblity of et life out there somewhere etc

Me too.
Thanks for the inspiration to look for something intriguing today...

This

“Visualize, for a moment, the emotional import of my descent into the interior of an ancient Egyptian tomb, an intruder and an uninvited guest entering a burial space that once held the remains of a king or queen, before the sacrosanct space was breached, its treasures plundered, and the contents of its granite sarcophagus violated. The feeling of this eerie experience was accompanied by the formidable challenges...

On a quantum level -
it is also intriguing to me to wonder if the spirits are somewhere off looking in at the intruder maybe causing the feeling she describes as eerie?

And this stuff;
The curse.

It was reported that an inscription was found above the entrance to the burial chamber reading, ‘Death will come on swift pinions to those who disturb the rest of the Pharaoh’. This seems like an ominous sign but there are two key problems. Firstly, is it really there? Tombs had plenty of hieroglyphics on the walls but they were intended to help the deceased in the underworld. Secondly, who was it for? It is highly unlikely a written curse would put off grave robbers who could not read hieroglyphics.

I freaking love hot Italian sausage.
Spaghetti tonight!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...what’s a sausage roll...?

A sausage roll is a deliciously decadent pasty wrapped bunch of sausage meat, with onions and other bits and pieces, and the best once I ever had where when I worked at TAFE here, they were $2 and would be a lunch. The sized of a grapefruit. Not those frozen ones you get from coles, but these were hand made by the cooks there, and omfg they were the most succulent things every.

Problem is you get pastry flakes all over your jumper.

I don't think I could adequately express the joy it was having one of those in the morning...

in ordinary times, they're just a bland chunk of bland meat in a pasty covering.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
cold gray mystery meat.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I would like (2) steak bakes, (2) sausage rolls, a sparkling cherryade and a mature cheddar ploughman's oval bite, please!

It's not all for me...hee hee.

I had to look these guys up. A fella could get fat eatin' at that place!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

When I was in OZ...I fell in love with their meat pies...I just loves me some Aussie meat pies...

Oh GAWD...you HAD to remind me of those things!! When I was in Sydney I found this place which made them, and OMG were they good! It's just a good damn thing they ran out of them the same day or I'd have been too fat to fit in the airplane to go back to Malaysia.

I could easily picture myself as Fat Bastard eating those things! Got to git me some...in me BELLY!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

When I was in OZ...I fell in love with their meat pies...I just loves me some Aussie meat pies...

Oh GAWD...you HAD to remind me of those things!! When I was in Sydney I found this place which made them, and OMG were they good! It's just a good damn thing they ran out of them the same day or I'd have been too fat to fit in the airplane to go back to Malaysia.

I could easily picture myself as Fat Bastard eating those things! Got to git me some...in me BELLY!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
DBL

edit on 12/14/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join