It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mesa AZ 12-8-19 UFO on video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Saw this story: news story

There seem to be multiple witnesses and two videos. From the video on that story, it looks like a plane dropping flares but out of focus. However, a plane out of focus wouldn't generally look like that.

I thought it was weird enough to post here, but perhaps there is an obvious solution. Does anyone know what this is?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Very interesting video. If it’s a military craft, why does it look like an orb?

Dang it, I live not far from where this happened. Bummed I missed it.

AZ is a huge hotspot for this stuff. The mega mile wide aircraft I saw in 2012 in Sedona, was jaw dropping and menacing.
edit on 10-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
yeah, that's just orbs
I am the orb king....observer...,
my son's backyard, one saw orbs alot....moved to 10 acres now someone should go back, huh!

edit....I'm a seasoned pilot....USAF....and saw the 400 foot cigar over Dallas....
edit on 10-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yeah, that's just orbs
my son's backyard, one saw orbs alot....moved to 10 acres now someone should go back, huh!

edit....I'm a seasoned pilot....USAF....and saw the 400 foot cigar over Dallas....

Would you make a thread on it and tell us what you saw?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Very interesting video. If it’s a military craft, why does it look like an orb?

To me, it definitely looked like something dropping lit up parachutes, but the orb type glow from the aircraft threw me off too, unless it's some kind of drone dropping censors or something with parachutes?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I’m no expert. What I found interesting, was that the main orb was dropping other orbs that were virtually the same size as the original.

I’d be interested to see some of our aircraft experts Chime in on this thread.

I’d also like to know where exactly in Mesa this happened. North Mesa is fairly rural. South Mesa is densely populated. If it was South Mesa, I’d think we’d have more than 2 videos.
edit on 10-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentAnderson

Mesa is home to the AH-64 assembly line. They do all their test flights around Mesa, Eloy, and Pinal Air Park. I watched one last week hover for almost 30 minutes tracking vehicles along I-10.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Mesa is home to the AH-64 assembly line. They do all their test flights around Mesa, Eloy, and Pinal Air Park. I watched one last week hover for almost 30 minutes tracking vehicles along I-10.

Interesting, do you think an AH-64 could look like an orb when filmed?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Look suspiciously like the amber orange type ufo orbs are back. Being honest and realistic you would narrow it down to them being the amber orange body builders dumbell type. They start off as a single orb then stretch to creayte another orb. Self creating orbs, excellent footage

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Absolutely. All you're getting are their lights, so it would easily appear to be one.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for the info. I had to look it up, for anyone who doesn't know, he is talking about the Apache helicopter.

Question for you Z: does the Apache have a very distinctive sound? Is it very loud? Have you ever seen them dropping flares or some other light source? Thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So we had this in Mesa the other day.... a green streak flying in the night sky in North Phoenix, and strange lights near Lukes Air Force Base in Litchfield Park (where I Live) last week.

The Valley in Arizona will be ground zero for the alien attack!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'd guess flares or something similar. At the distance it was, the lighting, and the fact most cell phone cameras are crap, it just appears to be an orb, so it could have been a number of normal things. I really doubt if we couldsee details it would still look like an orange orb

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
my question is do flares fall down that fast?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have 12 times.....but nothing about me is trackable....dangitt

The craft was going in and out of cloak for the 12 seconds I saw it...came out of the S E then turned to mid field Love Field at about 4300 AGL
It had no sun reflection off the nose as all the 757s and md 95s....and then I went to looking for the flight deck windows.....NONE

Oh yeah. It looked manmade....10 facets or segments of panels longitudinally...looked Titanium.

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yeah, that's just orbs

Would you make a thread on it and tell us what you saw?

edit on 10-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 10-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It's surprisingly quiet until it's close. Even going right over it's not that loud. I haven't seen them dropping, but where I see them they're either testing their targeting systems, or flying between locations.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Dual C-130 night drop.

Mi-24.

edit on 12/10/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Ok, thanks for that. It's important info because I always assume that helicopters are really loud, but I never saw an Apache fly in person. The witnesses say it was silent, but that doesn't mean it can't be a normal craft seen under unusual circumstances.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You would think they would be, but they're designed to operate fairly close to hostile troops so they're as quiet as they could be made when they were developed. At the distance that appears to be, there's no way you'd hear one.

This was shot from a couple miles away, and I didn't hear a thing until he passed over the motel, and it was quiet again a couple seconds after going over.

imgur.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Deetermined

I’m no expert. What I found interesting, was that the main orb was dropping other orbs that were virtually the same size as the original.

That's burning blobs of wax dripping off a candle on the bottom of a Chinese lantern.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join