It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've hit rock bottom.......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Sounds like 'first world problems' to me....

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My mind to your mind..,
My thoughts to your thoughts...

Scotch does not exist! You are transient. There is no bottom. There is no “top” (although twisting a few weird ways makes the way back not worth the effort).

There are better shows than Fullerer House! Some are down right... Evil (CBS, slow start but has gotten better)!

Nah, you are showing off!!

Give it up to Jebus and realize that you have no control.?Switch to bourbon and The Greatest American Hero!!

Captin, I believe I have reached his mind nd. We have had a moment of clarity. What happens now is up to him...
...V
|.|
(lazy Vulcan hand gesture... see?! Not even close to bottom!!)
edit on 9-12-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Stoopid phone

edit on 9-12-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: wth is my phone doing??...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
My mind nd to your mind..,
My thoughts to your thoughts...

Scotch does not exist! You are transient. There is no bottom. There is no “too” (although twisting a few weird ways makes the way back not worth the effort).

There are better shows than Fullerer House! Some are down right... Evil (CBS, slow start but has gotten better)!

Nah, you are showing off!!

Give it up to Jebus and realize that you have no control.?Switch to bourbon and The Greatest American Hero!!

Captin, I believe I have reached his mind nd. We have had a moment of clarity. What happens now is up to him...
...V
|.|
(lazy Vulcan hand gesture... see?! Not even close to bottom!!)

You seem cool....

I hate you....

Bring it in....*hugs*

Now get the hell away from me.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Best of luck on your paths!!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You haven't hit bottom....you are just MEAN. And drunk. And depressed.

I'll drink my coquito and go to bed. Cheers!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridadreamin
You haven't hit bottom....you are just MEAN. And drunk. And depressed.

I'll drink my coquito and go to bed. Cheers!

Hey, I may be drunk and depressed, but how dare you say I'm mean.

I'm a ray of sunshine, I'm far from mean. You better back that up with something.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Right plenty of bad advice, you are NOT a monster, only you though can decided what you are, it is not what you have been or were you have been but were you go from here that matters, if you find yourself trapped there is always a way to turn that into something to use to your advantage.

I do not know what you are going through but believe me I am no stranger to depression, I have never hit the bottle however probably because ale does not work on me the same way it does on other people but just makes me glum and somber instead of cheering me up and of course the day's after drinking are even worse so my advice is switch to something else BUT if you have developed a taste for it simply cutting it flat can be harmful so you then have to ween yourself down, one way is to keep an empty bottle then when you get your next decant half into the empty bottle and hide the other half until you would have ordinarily bought another bottle, water the bottle down or something if it help's as a placebo to help you cut down.

Now for me I had something I will for argument's sake call a break down many years ago, it destroyed my life coupled with head injury's and my intelligence basically being trashed by it and the memory loss that came with the head injury's.

I am still here, I tried to end it by sliding a blade over my wrists but that inhibition we all have thankfully was too strong in me so I failed to cut deep enough and ended up with little more than a scratch, I then downed a week's supply of pain killers and walked up a hill in the snow and then tried to go to sleep hoping that the pain killers would numb me and the cold would kill me BUT despite the fact I am bewildered even now as to what he wanted to keep me around for HERE I am, I even downed a month's supply of strong anti depressant's, woke feeling like my skin was sloughing off and I was on fire and somehow crawled to the bathroom were I then passed back out lying in the bathtub were I had wanted to put the cold tap on but had not managed to do so, I slept for three days solid but came out of it.

So you see I have been there, I could argue it was not suicide I just wanted to get over the other side to find the evil trash that had set out to destroy my life in this world but that is not how God works and vengeance is his a the saying goes so whatever it was will in time answer to him not to me unless that is part of his plan.

So you see I have been completely bat # crazy and maybe I still am, I believe all kind's of nonsense as well as fellow members will point out BUT that does not make me a monster and neither are you even if you have done bad in the past it is not what you have done but what you do now that matters, some thing's you can never fix and some debt's you can never pay but you can still do good so STOP hating yourself and the easiest way to do that is to decide to love other's, love then in the good way, try to help them even without then knowing and just do good that will make you feel a sense of peace inside, let grudges and hatreds die they are death inside you anyway, forget lust it is not love and those that confuse it with love are not wise enough to know the difference, lust is taking and a hunger but LOVE is giving, you will find you grow more as a person by loving and that lusting shrink's a person.

I am not trying to convert you but this is what I wish - and there are some fine people whom believe the same.

I wish you well brother and whatever your problem is may Jesus be with you, May the lord shelter you and hold you in the palm of his hand, may he direct and guide you and show you the way that is only found in him.
God's peace be on you and your home, may his angel's visit you and drive from you the dark spirit's that plague you and grant you direction and protection in his holy name amen.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Rock bottom is Doritos and Dr Pepper for sustenance while wearing worn out Batman pajamas while writing fan fiction episodes for Small Wonder and Punky Brewster, only to accidentally submit them.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Wow, I thank you for such a candid response, but I'm nowhere in that ballpark. No slight on your sharing though. I did, to me, go "insane" years ago(about a decade) but never experienced a shade of what you did. No judgement on that.

You poured some things out in that post and didn't want it to go unnoticed(via a lack of response).

I'm not fishing for sympathy or anything, my self deprecating antics aside I'm doing "allright", but your post is very helpful, I'm sure not just to me but to many.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Rock bottom is Doritos and Dr Pepper for sustenance while wearing worn out Batman pajamas while writing fan fiction episodes for Small Wonder and Punky Brewster, only to accidentally submit them.

You just cut and pasted DBCowboy's profile description....

You get a C, maybe a B- for effort.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Whew, far better than where you could have went with that.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Christ, an intervention is badly needed here.

Fuller House is the gateway show to s# like The Connors. And My Little Pony. Don't be a bronie, get help before it goes that far. We're here for you, man, we're here for you.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Fuller House is the gateway show to s# like The Connors. And My Little Pony. Don't be a bronie, get help before it goes that far. We're here for you, man, we're here for you.

Will this intervention have an open bar?

Send me the deets, I'll be there....

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Oooh. Definite problem. Power watching many episodes of anything is bad for you. Especially shows like the Tick.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

It'll have a bar of some kind to "inspire" changes, if need be it. I'm sure Aug has his preferred composition already picked out.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It'll have a bar of some kind to "inspire" changes, if need be it. I'm sure Aug has his preferred composition already picked out.

If Aug is there, I'm out.....

I have no desire to end up on some sacrificial alter, the rest of you are welcome to that.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If Aug is there, I'm out.....

I have no desire to end up on some sacrificial alter, the rest of you are welcome to that.

You seem to be operating under the delusion that you have a choice in the matter o.O

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

edit on 12/9/2019 by NightFlight because: sheesh...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

December 23 2018...My Fiance of 7 years left me two days before X-mas. I mean left my ass..no warning no letter..no goodbye..NOTHING. I came home from work and she was gone..MY dog was gone, all her stuff as well. I was greeted at my own F'ing house by her sister who explained to me that "she was moving on" because I simply wasn't around enough. I had been working 50-60 hours a week to pay for "OUR" house (which I ended up loosing) I now rent a 3 bedroom Ranch house..all by myself, and the rent is only 175 less than my mortgage was! while she worked part-time at a GD nail salon. Long story short, guess what I did for the next 3-4 months..I got # face hammered every night and almost lost my job. I was put on a personal leave and ordered to go talk to some guy dumber than me. A year later, I am still licking my wounds but..I am still here! and you will be too. Life's a bitch and then you live.

I am Rooting for ya Spock! Vent on me anytime!

edit on 9-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hey...i listen to disco...never mind...a reply to: Fallingdown

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join