It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new progressive idea that families must be abolished to create social and economic equality

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Stop with the social contract nonsense. I never signed any social contract, and if I had, I certainly would not have signed on for 80 to 90% of the madness called modern society. How do we break this social contract? If we can't choose it, and we can't walk away, then it's a form of slavery.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You can walk away, it's called the deep wilderness. If you're gonna live amongst other people, that comes with baggage. The benefits of society come with a cost.

As for slavery. Bite me. You got medical care since childhood because society. Schooling because, society, a home to grow up in, again society. Your family couldn't have most of what they have, at least in the state they do, without society. Stop pretending paying back into society is slavery.

That person needing help might have injured themselves falling off a ladder stocking groceries for your convienience. Maybe they were a home health aide who made it so your aisling grandma could stay at home in her last days instead of going into an institution. Maybe the person needing help is you in the future or a loved one for whom life as given a big eff you. Maybe it's a doctor who's saved many lives but made one bad mistake and had the book thrown at them and lost everything. It's all connected. Or maybe they are a shiftless loser that you all worry about. I don't care, because I'm not gonna sell everyone else out because of the occassional shiftless loser that learns to play the system.
edit on 12/8/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This was predicted, like 50yrs ago, maybe more, that communists would try to destroy western civilization by destroying the nuclear family, and the finishing blow would be to remove children from their parents to be raised by the state. they will encourage a selfish irresponsible lifestyl and then tell us we are not responsible enough to raise children. it will start as a push to help kids in poor, troubed familes, And at first only certain people will have their kids taken. thats where we are now, with CPS out of control.

There will be a trend pushing towards that direction, so the drone class can be free to work and consume, while the elite creeps have the entire population from age 0 to 18 to select their victims from.

Unless of course, if something is done about it.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join