It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had just watched the Prince Andrew interview . I think he is lying through his teeth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have just seen the Prince Andrew interview about the Jeffrey Epstein scandal and his
possible involvement

He seems to have the body language of some one who is lying , there are some contradictions here and there ( like stating that the photo with the girl was taken up stairs , but saying before that he had never been up stairs in that place in his life )

Also why would he fly all the way across the world to just tell Jeffrey Epstien he didn't want to be his friend any more ?

I reckon Prince Andrew knows more that he is letting on

Here is a link to the interview :

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JonathanSpencer

The Queen kicked him out because she thinks just like you.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Did you notice how nervous he gets anytime the reporter says "party?" He scrambles to come up with any term to describe it other than party: "Dinner engagement," "get together," etc. That speaks volumes as to what he defines as 'party' activity. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if "party" is used as a key word in the types of vile activities Epstein and his ilk found entertaining, so he is trying to distance himself from that as much as possible.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well in the "trial by interview" we all end up with opinions, often tainted by our worldview.

Prince Andrew did not do himself any favours and was poorly briefed, that's for sure. However, if one thing is guaranteed, it is that lawyers wil be enriched by the forthcoming legal morass.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

The Queen kicked him out because she thinks just like you.

Or she knows

How about the whole "I had a sweating condition and then I didn't for several years but now I sweat again" details? Hilarious!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Of course he’s lying, go ahead and ask me if I’ve ever raped an underaged girl, my answer is going to be no.

My answer would defiantly not be “I don’t remember meeting her”.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

My favorite was how he always referred to Epstein as more of an acquaintance than a friend.

Then when she asks Andrew why he went to see Epstein after his conviction, Andrew says to let him know he couldn't hang out with him anymore.

He then proceeded to stay for 3 days, lol.

Like, if I had an acquaintance who got charged with a heinous crime, you don't even get a text from me. I don't have to explain sh##.... And I'm not even famous, I don't have an image to keep safe, I just don't like scummy people, and I don't feel I owe them a damn thing when they're discovered.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Then when she asks Andrew why he went to see Epstein after his conviction

Sounds like Epstein owed him money.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Then when she asks Andrew why he went to see Epstein after his conviction

Sounds like Epstein owed him money.

Eh... My money is on people paid Epstein to keep their secrets safe.

A few financial experts made a pretty convincing case it didn't make sense for Epstein to be worth what he was. But if he had blackmail on people he could force them to invest with him and take the revenue. But we don't know much about how that money was invested, so it's just a theory.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Just watched Virginia Roberts on Panorama.......

The FBI were searching his 'Island' and found recording and filming

equipment seemingly concealed all over the place. Blackmail?

Keeping those with power in line, I bet Andrew IS sweating now!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Something is not right about this whole Prince Andrew business. I get the feeling this is all being played out for an alternative purpose and he is the point person because he will certainly NEVER go to jail.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Something is not right about this whole Prince Andrew business. I get the feeling this is all being played out for an alternative purpose and he is the point person because he will certainly NEVER go to jail.

Whats in it for Virginia Roberts? I don't think she is being paid for her interview?

She certainly came over as much more reliable and truthful than Andrew !!

Can't recall ever seeing some one come over as uncomfortable and shady as

Andrew did in his interview.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Whats in it for Virginia Roberts? I don't think she is being paid for her interview?

She certainly came over as much more reliable and truthful than Andrew !!

Can't recall ever seeing some one come over as uncomfortable and shady as

Andrew did in his interview.

Don;t get me wrong - I think Andrew is as guilty as hell. BUT, there is something very unusual about the way this is playing out. The Royal family doing an interview about a paedophile and then continuing to engage the media - and now even talk of the FBI being allowed to interrogate him???? Nothing like this was done with Jimmy Saville. We got stonewalling, which is what would be expected. My senses tell me there is reason that Prince Andrew is fronting this.
edit on 2/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Don;t get me wrong - I think Andrew is as guilty as hell. BUT, there is something very unusual about the way this is playing out. The Royal family doing an interview about a paedophile and then continuing to engage the media? Nothing like this was done with Jimmy Saville. We got stonewalling, which is what would be expected. My senses tell me there is reason that Prince Andrew is fronting this.

Andrew is a typical arrogant entitled Royal who thinks he can get away with

anything, and as I believe it he did the interview, without the Queens permission.

After the interview he is reported to have said that it went very well.

How disillusional was that? and he actually referred to himself as "an honorable

man!!!

It has been reported that this 'honorable man' accrued wealth and had been under

handedly made a fortune through Jeffry Epstein's contacts while he was working as

the *UK Trade Envoy*

www.express.co.uk...:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Don;t get me wrong - I think Andrew is as guilty as hell. BUT, there is something very unusual about the way this is playing out. The Royal family doing an interview about a paedophile and then continuing to engage the media? Nothing like this was done with Jimmy Saville. We got stonewalling, which is what would be expected. My senses tell me there is reason that Prince Andrew is fronting this.

Andrew is a typical arrogant entitled Royal who thinks he can get away with

anything, and as I believe it he did the interview, without the Queens permission.

After the interview he is reported to have said that it went very well.

How disillusional was that? and he actually referred to himself as "an honorable

man!!!

It has been reported that this 'honorable man' accrued wealth and had been under

handedly made a fortune through Jeffry Epstein's contacts while he was working as

the *UK Trade Envoy*

www.express.co.uk...:

There is nothing typical about a Royal going this public.
Watch and wait. There is a twist to this story coming.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
His poor character also is coming out in stories that was being paid for access to a private bank in the Bahamas. Apparently his position as an envoy to other countries to increase Brit business, he was instead offering a Mr. Rowland, his partner in a private bank for millionaires, opportunities to meet wealthy heads of state including China, Japan etc. He is without shame.
He seems to lack a moral compass. He is really getting slammed in the UK papers. Deservedly so. Prince Charles wants to banish him. This is great drama.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin

Lol!!!!

There was once a President who said "I never had sex with that woman."

And now we have a Prince saying "I never had sex with that woman."

Both these men believe they are above the law that the ordinary man subscribes to.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Just watched Virginia Roberts on Panorama.......

The FBI were searching his 'Island' and found recording and filming

equipment seemingly concealed all over the place. Blackmail?

Keeping those with power in line, I bet Andrew IS sweating now!!!

Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if an agency with more clout than the FBI got there first and took the data.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Hey, that was great drama, too. Billy Boy used to be the gift that kept on giving. Trump can be fun when he wants to. Unfortunately, he really goes to the gutter fast. Can't believe I am being wistful for the Clinton years. Scary times. Body count was rising. Fast.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I also think he reeks of bovine waste.......but i'm still not sure what laws he has broken - none as far as i can make out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join