It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had just watched the Prince Andrew interview . I think he is lying through his teeth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JonathanSpencer

Andy Pansy has to be an example...a Royal Sized one...he is not the first and shant be the last …..the Queen will allow him to be remediated or she will have him capped herself straight up....but to her its a Family issue not a Public Interest one...she wants to show her Royal Family what secrets can do to you and to everyone else if they get into the wrong hands....she will make fertile her Familys ground with Andy Pansys memories....he is as good as gone....one way or another his ticket was punched the millisecond the Queen went public in any way shape or form....he let the Family down.
edit on 3-12-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I wonder if there was any connection between Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein and a former member of ATS called Michael Aquino?
It is alleged that he run paedophile rings and was a former high ranking member of the Church of Satan.
He then started the Temple of Set.
He had been a involved in MK-Ultra.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
Did you notice how nervous he gets anytime the reporter says "party?" He scrambles to come up with any term to describe it other than party: "Dinner engagement," "get together," etc. That speaks volumes as to what he defines as 'party' activity. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if "party" is used as a key word in the types of vile activities Epstein and his ilk found entertaining, so he is trying to distance himself from that as much as possible.

I haven't watched the interview....yet....but understand from reporting that he cannot remember ever being with said lady in question ever....but remembers being at a Pizza Express in Watford for his daughters birthday PARTY on same date he is accused of being with her......REALLY Andrew?????

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Aquaintance my arse! His ex-wife Fergie owed Epstein a few thousand ponds and made sure it was repaid before his court hearing! Agreeing with you btw
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I read your comment in a sassy English accent, and it made my day.

The thing that gets me most about Andrew aside from the heinous allegations, is his arrogance that he thinks we're all so stupid we can't see right through his BS. It's that type of reactions to allegations that will make people want to see you burn that much more.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: angelchemuel

I read your comment in a sassy English accent, and it made my day.

The thing that gets me most about Andrew aside from the heinous allegations, is his arrogance that he thinks we're all so stupid we can't see right through his BS. It's that type of reactions to allegations that will make people want to see you burn that much more.

Lol! Glad it made your day

Agreed totally with second paragraph

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I haven't watched the interview....yet....but understand from reporting that he cannot remember ever being with said lady in question ever....but remembers being at a Pizza Express in Watford for his daughters birthday PARTY on same date he is accused of being with her......REALLY Andrew?????
Rainbows
Jane

Hmmmnn........Could this just be the smoking gun that nails Andrew?
Who doesnt remember the girl, never mind having sex with her....

Now lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein victims says British witness will tell FBI she 'vividly remembers' seeing Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts at Tramp nightclub - after royal denied dancing with 'sex slave' on night of THAT photo

*Witness claims she saw Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts together at Tramp's

*Miss Roberts claimed she had sex with prince later at Ghislaine Maxwell's home

*Andrew refuted story, saying he took his daughter to a Pizza Express in Woking

*However lawyer Lisa Bloom said witness would talk to FBI about what she saw

A new bombshell witness has come forward to claim she saw Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts just 'feet away' from each other on the dancefloor at a London nightclub on the night they allegedly had sex.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I bet he's sweating NOW!!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sure he is nervous. He was bobbing some 17ish year old hussy, not once but like 3 times and she was most likely paid good amount of money for it all. If not for money why would these young woman go into these environments over and over? Come forward years later and they are trying to win the lottery it seems. They can play "oh the horrors" game and retire.
edit on 4-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Sure he is nervous. He was bobbing some 17ish year old hussy, not once but like 3 times and she was most likely paid good amount of money for it all. If not for money why would these young woman go into these environments over and over? Come forward years later and they are trying to win the lottery it seems. They can play "oh the horrors" game and retire.

@ 17 she was not a young woman she was an older girl.Are you fluent with English or was that some kind of slip?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

@ 17 she was not a young woman she was an older girl.Are you fluent with English or was that some kind of slip?

I don't think I ever heard of the term "older girl" used as a common identifier, so did you just make that up?
Girl can be any age, so you can have "child" as in pre puberty, "teenager" as in post puberty and young woman that can be use for a person within months of being a full adult don't you think? 18 is a social norm we establish as an adult, I didn't say adult I said young woman as in she was young and sexually active. 38% of highschoolers are sexually active with 12th grade close to 50%, so saying young woman for a sexually active 17 year old I see is well within social norms to do so.

edit on 5-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

She was an underage victim of chronic sexual abuse.Full stop...Spin-doctoring that into a sexually active woman...its creepy man really creepy.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am local to where she lives now. I have seen her Husband or Ex Husband on Facebook telling everyone she is lying and that she sleeps around.

There is inconsistency with the whole story.
The picture looks doctored as well. There is a Black shadow around her which does not seem to fit the other shadows and if you look at her there is an egg shape to her left side almost like she was put in.

The other thing is she said they went to a club.

If you were with a group of people going to a club would you expect that any of them would be underage?

I wouldn't. I think it is entirely possible that he did not know and did not bother asking. If he did ask maybe he was lied to as I find it highly suspicious a Member of the Royal family would risk being at a Club in Public with an underage girl.

Also he was in the media back then more then recently because of his break up with Fergey. I find it hard to believe that he would have done this and that the media , tabloids did not pick it up back then.

I believe if the police decided not to investigate it there is much more we are not told that would make this a no case.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The age of consent in UK is 16 as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkunk
I am local to where she lives now. I have seen her Husband or Ex Husband on Facebook telling everyone she is lying and that she sleeps around.
There is inconsistency with the whole story.
The picture looks doctored as well. There is a Black shadow around her which does not seem to fit the other shadows and if you look at her there is an egg shape to her left side almost like she was put in.

One husband three children........

During a trip to Thailand, where Epstein had her flown to take a massage class, she met her husband, Australian martial arts expert Robert. After 10 days, they eloped and she moved to live with in Australia. Mr. Giuffre has stood by his wife’s side through her testimony against Prince Andrew, saying that he was “an abuser, and a participant.” The couple share three children together, and relocated back to the states in 2015.

heavy.com...

The other thing is she said they went to a club.
If you were with a group of people going to a club would you expect that any of them would be underage?

MONEY buys entry anywhere

I think it is entirely possible that he did not know and did not bother asking. If he did ask maybe he was lied to as I find it highly suspicious a Member of the Royal family would risk being at a Club in Public with an underage girl.
Also he was in the media back then more then recently because of his break up with Fergey. I find it hard to believe that he would have done this.

Didn't watch the interview then?

Personally I have hever seen anyone look so shifty and guilty

In his arrogance he did not realise he was being set up by his 'friend' possibly

for future blackmail?

The age of consent in UK is 16 as well.

A technicality as Epstein paid and forced her to do it

He sold her to Andrew ....... sex slavery

edit on 5-12-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: Xtrozero

She was an underage victim of chronic sexual abuse.Full stop...Spin-doctoring that into a sexually active woman...its creepy man really creepy.

I can't say what her true situation was, 18 is not some magic age that makes you now some kind of full adult when it comes to maturity and view towards sexuality, every person is different with some taking a long time and others starting very early. As I said 50% of 12th graders are sexually active, even 20% of 9th graders are, so everyone is different age aside. Unless they were drugged and or kidnapped I think we can assumed they were lured by something with money being a rather big lure for anyone already sexually active.

Once again I'm not saying what they did was right in anyway, hopefully they all go to jail, but you were asking me why I didn't use the term old child compared to young woman.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
We know the Royals have been friends with several pedophiles. Jimmy Savile, Epstein and Charles' friend who is a Bishop, I forget his name.

Anyone else notice how the Princess Diana car crash happened during the Marc Dutroux trial that was going on in Belgium at the time? Dutroux was accused of kidnapping young girls and keeping them in a dungeon in his basement. The Belgian police was protecting him, 30 witnesses died mysteriously in the following years and floppy disks found in his apartment suggested that he was part of a large pedophile network involving Belgium, the Netherlands, Japan, the UK and the US.

The death of Diana (or just car crash since I'm not sure she even died) distracted from what was being uncovered.

I wanted to start a new thread about this topic but I can't probably since I'm new.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join