It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia has gone anti human

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Why would the amended law suddenly change that when the existant text is not changed?

In some ways I am not surprised that there have been a movement like this since 1987. The eve of the Satanic panic?

SB16 has reference to 11/18/19

SB64 has reference to (Introduced) 2019-11-21

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Law “You can’t kill people”

The law as I know it, you do have a right to defend yourself or another in an immediate life threatening situation.

Jesus may turn the other check and that is an option. When it came to the money changers he lost it on that one.
edit on 2-12-2019 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I was attempting to give that as an example of the amendment changing the law entirely. Sorry if I oversimplified it.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Those are the dates which these new bills were introduced. In both cases they amend laws that are already on the books.

In the case of SB 64, that law was originally enacted as a response to groups like Bruder Schweigen and The Covenant, the Sword, and the Arm of the Lord that were active in the early 80s.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What consitutes lawful paramilitary activity ?

Ya know like the states constitutionally protected right to have well regulated militia's.

Cause the snip they made illegal is required for that well regulated part.

Virginia went full blown commie with that thought crime snip.

edit on 2-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Why does the Georgia guide stones want to kill of 90% of the population.

Amazing.
Been there 100s of times and not one threatened violence.
FYI they are < 20 minutes from where I live.

link   

Except that's not what's happening here. How does prohibiting groups from using explosives to intimidate suddenly make it illegal to teach survival skills?

Nothing in the new paragraph affects the currently existing paragraphs.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The law is simple. Legislature has immolated it.

Trump has done well in trying to simplify it, long way to go. The idea of theft is simple, corruption purposely makes it hard. You have done well in trying to get to the point.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Except that's not what's happening here. How does prohibiting groups from using explosives to intimidate suddenly make it illegal to teach survival skills?

Not sure about you but I always keep a few dozen sticks of TNT in the nightstand to lob at potential home invaders.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

So that makes it ok? We have being trying to take away ones ability to defend themselves for 30 years so give up and die? no.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

As I have said multiple times, the law has been on the books since 1987. It prohibits training people for the express purpose of causing civil disorder.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Restricting someone's ability to wield an incendiary device for the purpose of intimidating others is limiting one's ability to defend themself?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And how much money has Bill Gates told our government to shut up about vaccinations? No violence really? Try looking at the data. Ohh, yeah google tells you it safe. All good then I guess??? Do you really think Bill gates would care if 90% of the population died. I expect he would crack a good bottle of wine.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder

There are already laws about people blowing other people up. This law will take away anyone learning how to punch as well. Are you really good with that?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

And how much money has Bill Gates told our government to shut up about vaccinations? No violence really? Try looking at the data. Ohh, yeah google tells you it safe. All good then I guess??? Do you really think Bill gates would care if 90% of the population died. I expect he would crack a good bottle of wine.

Step away from the Youtube videos.
Take a walk and get some fresh air
Breathe deep
Relax.
Research the Georgia Guidestones
Realize there is nothing nefarious about em
Brad Metzler put an end to the conspiracy

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

It says a 10 year old kid with a bb gun marching is illegal.

An assembly of one person, marching with firearm, is unlawful.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'd be willing to bet that before the law, a ten year old marching with anything that looks like a gun would draw some attention, and probably some cops.

I doubt Virginia is unique in that.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

AAAAhhhhhhhh

Im trying. The deception is thick. We cannot be honest about how much we earn. Money is a social trade but we cannot talk about that either,

AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh.

Im trying...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Once again. That part of the law has been in effect since 1987. The part you keep ignoring is:

knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder

You can still teach someone how to shoot, or martial arts, or whatever. However, if you're teaching people these things knowing they're going to then use these skills to break the law then it becomes illegal.

Like I said earlier, this law was in response to groups like Bruder Schweigen, a white supremacist paramilitary group who robbed banks to fund their organization, and the Covenant, the Sword, and the Arm of the Lord, a far Right terrorist organization linked to bombing oil pipelines along with the murder of a number of people, including a police officer.

With this new amendment I'm guessing that Virginia is attempting to prevent another UTR from occurring.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Ah, that part is not in part 3 now is it. They convenantly left that out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join