It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia has gone anti human

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Killing a newborn and calling it abortion was not enough for the Legislature of Virginia. Lets not talk about that unless you want a multimillion dollar fine. I say it is evil.

Now they got away with that one on the books, next is the ability to defend yourself. Proposed law SB64 is set to pass a 5 year prison term for anyone who teaches how to defend themselves. You want to teach your daughter how to defend herself against a creep? You want half a chance against a home invasion? You want to be on London bridge with a knife wielding manic? Competition is one constant in the history of humanity, do you want to give up your capability to punch, kick, grapple, save yourself or another in a life threatening situation?

Why would a legislator even consider this unless they want you dead? They want you weak and easy to subdue. They do not care about the reality we have to live in. They only care about there resources in overcoming you.

As a foreigner, what sticks out with Virginia is Langley and the home of the CIA. Do you think these people who learn how to lie, cheat and steal for day one really cares about you? What does there clearance and corporate overloads have to weight in their decisions? As a nasty bugger I want you weak so I can own your ass you silly waste of space. Stay weak and docile is the satanic vibe. Now you have to risk a 5 year prison sentence just to learn how to stand your ground against an assault. Ha Ha, easy pickings.

Retired Marine. My home state of Virginia under siege by Pure Evil Demonic Forces - 12/01/2019

edit on Mon Dec 2 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Spelling in title

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I think the devil is in the..

a civil disorder

I may be wrong, but I dont think this proposal means what you say it means.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Did you even bother to read the bill. This is amending a bill that's been on the books since 1987. Specifically it adds the third paragraph:

3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof.

Furthermore, it significantly states that this law only applies to people training/taking part in training for "use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder;"

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Senate Bill 16

Prohibiting sale, transport, etc., of assault firearms and certain firearm magazines; penalties. Expands the definition of "assault firearm" and prohibits any person from importing, selling, transferring, manufacturing, purchasing, possessing, or transporting an assault firearm. A violation is a Class 6 felony. The bill prohibits a dealer from selling, renting, trading, or transferring from his inventory an assault firearm to any person. The bill also prohibits a person from carrying a shotgun with a magazine that will hold more than seven rounds of the longest ammunition for which it is chambered in a public place; under existing law, this prohibition applies only in certain localities. The bill makes it a Class 1 misdemeanor to import, sell, barter, or transfer any firearm magazine designed to hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

Senate Bill 64

Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:
1. That §18.2-433.2 of the Code of Virginia is amended and reenacted as follows:
§18.2-433.2. Paramilitary activity prohibited; penalty. A person shall be is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he: 1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or 2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or 3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof. 2. That the provisions of this act may result in a net increase in periods of imprisonment or commitment. Pursuant to §30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of imprisonment in state adult correctional facilities; therefore, Chapter 854 of the Acts of Assembly of 2019 requires the Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission to assign a minimum fiscal impact of $50,000. Pursuant to §30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of commitment to the custody of the Department of Juvenile Justice.

These are the laws to be enacted. You happy with that? I vote no.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

You should see if a Mod can fix the spelling mistake in your thread title.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL...I just noticed it

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I vote no.

You can vote on legislation ?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

You want to teach your daughter how to defend herself against a creep?

Which would be perfectly fine under this bill, since that’s not being done to create a civil disturbance.

Virginia has enough actual issues to worry about, I don’t think people need to make stuff up and resort to hyperbole and emotional appeals to try and add to it. You have a governor who has spoken openly about starting gun confiscation programs. Why not attack that, an actual issue, instead of attacking something you learned about from a Facebook meme?
edit on 2-12-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That part 3 is the scariest of all.

A group of clowns in a parade (assembling and marching), scares someone or maybe a family (intimidation), and one has a cigarette lighter or matches (incendiary device).
The whole group in guilty of this law in this circumstance.

Must we be protected from clowns with matches?

edit on 12 2 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Unless you live in Virginia there is probably not much we can do. I live is Australia so don't expect much I can do except spread the word on how this is messed up.

Mods will be mods and so as they shall.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Which would be perfectly fine under this bill, since that’s not being done to create a civil disturbance.

How will that work when your local Sensei has shut up shop? All it takes is a cowards punch to kill someone. Too much legalise for any local training to continue. What happens to all the routine, discipline and general exercise? Just more candy for Blomberg to take?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Sorry, but no.

"Explosive or incendiary device" means (i) dynamite and all other forms of high explosives, (ii) any explosive bomb, grenade, missile, or similar device, or (iii) any incendiary bomb or grenade, fire bomb, or similar device, including any device which consists of or includes a breakable container including a flammable liquid or compound, and a wick composed of any material which, when ignited, is capable of igniting such flammable liquid or compound, and can be carried or thrown by one individual acting alone.

18.2-433.1. Definitions

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ya reply to: Xcalibur254

A cigarette and a book of matches can be a time delayed incendiary device.

Stalag 17 I believe is the movie with that little tick described in detail.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Why would a legislator even consider this unless they want you dead? They want you weak and easy to subdue. They do not care about the reality we have to live in. They only care about there resources in overcoming you.

Maybe bills like SB64 just exist so people can focus their outrage on things other than real changes that matter. In other words, SB64 was created for manipulated the dumb stupid masses by drawing their focus away from real issues like wealth inequality, job opportunities, environmental and consumer protections. You know, the stuff the corporations don't like.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

So just because these bills mentions explosives you are in? I am not surprised.

Does it matter that these bills mentions basic survival skills as well? I guess not for you.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

As I said in my first post, this law has been on the books since 1987. The only thing this new legislation does is add the third paragraph.

It doesn't seem like teaching survival skills has been a felony in the intervening time period. Why would the amended law suddenly change that when the existant text is not changed?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Why is it we have have to fight against a decline in basic rights when technology is booming. Why does the Georgia guide stones want to kill of 90% of the population. Why does Bill Gates like this idea. Jeffrey Epstein and WTC7 did not kill themself.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Why does the Georgia guide stones want to kill of 90% of the population.

Great question. Why do rocks want to kill people and why do people worry about what inanimate objects are doing?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Law “You can’t kill people”

Proposed amendment “Unless you really, really want to.”

How does this amendment change the original law?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join