It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Page Speaks: ‘There’s No Fathomable Way I Have Committed Any Crime at All’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

“At the end of July in 2017, I am informed by the DOJ Inspector General's office that I’m under investigation for political text messages and honestly, I have no idea what they're talking about,” she told me. “I have no recollection. And initially they’re very coy about it. They don’t tell me much about it. I don't have the first clue what they're talking about. What I do know is that my text messages will reveal that I had previously had an affair. I’m overwhelmed by dread and embarrassment at the prospect that OIG investigators, Andy, and my colleagues, now know or could learn about this deeply personal secret.”

'...this deeply personal secret.'

Lisa...maybe don't # where you eat.

Lisa Page, consort to Peter Stroczk, has interviewed for a tell-all! It is scandalous, to say the least. A few of my favorites:

“There are two things that happen in the late summer of 2016,” Page says. “The first, of course, is that the FBI gets the predication [courtesy of loose-lipped George Papadopoulos], which starts the Russian investigation. We learn about the possibility that there’s someone on the Trump campaign coordinating with the Russian government in the release of emails, which will damage the Clinton campaign.”

Now, according to the public record, it was Carter Page who spearheaded the idea of using the hacked emails to torpedo Clinton. It was in black and white in the Steele Dossier. How'd that pan out? Oh yeah, I remember! Page was acting as a criminal informant for another investigation, something to do with AcTuAl RuSsIan SpIeS! During which he was unmasked by a guy paging for a member of the senate intelligence committee, no less. smh

By February 2016, she was working on one of the most important investigations at the FBI–the Hillary Clinton email case. “We knew that the case was going to get picked apart,” she says. “And we know there's not a person on the FBI team or the DOJ team who thinks this is not the right result. There is no case to be brought here. But it’s very busy. It’s very intense. Director [James] Comey was very clear he wanted this completed as soon as humanly possible and outside of the political environment. So there was a real focus to get it done before the conventions that were happening that summer. And so that’s what we did.”

This might be the worst one, because it's right at the beginning of the article. So because there's "not a person" that thinks there's a case, no need to take a look at the evidence, right? Despicable.

Then there's this:

In a briefing that closely aligned with Dr. Hill’s testimony, American intelligence officials informed senators and their aides in recent weeks that Russia had engaged in a yearslong campaign to essentially frame Ukraine as responsible for Moscow’s own hacking of the 2016 election, according to three American officials. The briefing came as Republicans stepped up their defenses of Mr. Trump in the Ukraine affair.

They're telegraphing here that Russia, having bought facebook ads to influence the 2016 election, also secretly planted evidence indicating Ukraine influenced the 2016 election. Presumably the russians were behind the hiring of Hunter Biden, so as to influence the current VP to kill an investigation into their company, because Shokin was corrupt and hadn't just siezed the property of Burisma's owner, less than two month's before.

I mean, I'm a conspiracy theorist. I believe crazy #. That one though. It's too much.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

American intelligence officials informed senators and their aides in recent weeks that Russia had engaged in a yearslong campaign to essentially frame Ukraine as responsible for Moscow’s own hacking of the 2016 election, according to three American officials.

Um.....

So Russia tried to frame the Ukraine when the UIkraine helped Clinton?

2-Minute Read Explaining Ukraine Interference in 2016 Election to Help Hillary

Did they say anywhere that Crowdstrike (owned by a Ukrainian oligarch and Hillary friend) was the company that determined that Russia hacked the DNC computer?

You know, the one that US intelligence was never allowed to examine?

Talk about trying to get ahead of a story for damage control... LOL

Clown world.

Thanks for the OP and S&F for the info!

edit on 1-12-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The Liberal Media and Democrats in Congress think American voters are so stupid, Russia Facebook ads influenced our 2016 voting decisions.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Isn't that the first words out of a criminals mouth ?
"I am not a crook"

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Lets use the lefts play book on this one!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I guess Lisa Page must be a "small fry" in John Durham's investigation. Not worth bothering with.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Im expecting to see a big old stinky fish frying after his report comes out, and several others ground into fish sticks

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That’s OK she lied in her testimony to the house of representatives .

Steadfastly denying any bias against Trump .

She said the same about the Clinton investigation .

Durham took over the Hillary email farce from Huber .

Let’s wait to see what he has to say about both of them .

Wonder if she watches Orange is the new black ?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

It worries me that there are no leaks from Horowitz, Huber, Durham, or Barr's team.

Supposedly, hundreds of investigators are assigned to these team leaders.

And the people who are supposed to be subjects of these investigations keep shooting their mouth's off...writing books...fattening up GoFundMe accounts.

These alleged crooks know the government systems, and they're not scared at all.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I understand the concern. I too, see, how the media seems to have gotten the scoop before the jury ever does. Two ways to look at it: either they've found nothing, or what they've found is so explosive, leaking it to the media would compromise its effect.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe don't use government furnished phones and computers next time to discuss very personal conversations. Pretty much operational security 101 for FBI agents or anyone working for the government.

As for her saying she didn't commit a crime, isn't that exactly what Trump was saying the whole time, that he didn't either? I'm not sure she committed a crime but she has a severe ethics problem and no personal integrity. Once one has both those problems they have nothing in this world. She is starting to realize that fact. As she said, she can't go anywhere without people looking at her with prejudice. Trump had nothing to do with that. She did it to herself.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I’ve been watching them skate for 50 years and always figured nothing was going to happen . Unless you are Republican .

I’m finally optimistic this time .

Did you see Barrs statement ?

He said Huber has been sitting on his hands for 18 months.(reeks of deep state) During the interview Barr said that the IG and Durham were taking over the electronica surveillance part of Huber’s probe .

He didn’t say anything about the rest of Huber’s task involving uranium one and FBI and DOJ conduct .

But from what I’ve read Barr has no confidence in him.

If the rest of the investigation was handed over to Durham we would expect to hear just as much about it as we already have and that is nothing . ( speculation )

As far as the IG report goes. Horowitz can’t subpoena anyone neither can he force a government employee to give a statement . From what I’ve read outside of administrative discipline he can’t even issue criminal referrals to government employees for making false statements .

The only person I can remember testifying to the IG was Christopher steele.

The IG looks at the paperwork . Durham puts people on the hot seat.

If Lisa thinks she’s not going to jail someone should tell her it ain’t over til it’s over .

Then there’s the Page testimony to the house of representatives .

A few things I can remember offhand are.

There was a secret FBI file “verifying” the steel dossier that no one knew about until Page mentioned it .

This contradicts her statement in the OP .......
It was the DOJ that refused to charge Hillary not the FBI.( Lynch lied she didn’t leave it up to Comey after the chat about grandchildren ).

The FBI Was looking into obstruction of justice charges against Trump. Before and after he firing Comey.

In hindsight I hope she doesn’t go to jail.

I’d prefer it if she threw everyone under the bus .

Thanks OP I need to read her testimony again .

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The only thing I'm taking away is that we should make it illegal to cheat on your legal spouse. Should be felony level crime.

"I didn't do anything wrong, just cheat on my hubby a bit."

Is this how far we've fallen?
In most points of human history, she just admitted to one of the biggest actual crimes of all - lying to everyone while cheating.

I usually am against all new laws but this is an exception, I'd like this law. Omg it'd be so awesome to see all these lying scumbags go to prison.

No one would agree with me because y'all are too deep in this # to even entertain a fair resolution to our nation's ethics crisis. But hey, I try sometimes.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

So, now starts the ”clueless me” excuses and ”it was just nothing”, ”just me venting”... These are criminals and need justice. Including mrs H

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

When has the American voter, save by accident, ever proven to be overly intelligent??

These are the same voters that elect the same incompetent boobs year after year after year after year after year after year after year...after year...and then some.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
There's no fathomable way they caught me!

That's what she is actually thinking.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Lisa, I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and Page further damaged an already corrupt FBI that Mueller himself had pushed way over the edge.

Whether any criminal prosecution is in her future, she's certainly no poor victim. She and the "small group" prostituted the law because Hillary didn't win and we're smelly hillbillies.

That this will bounce back on her is almost a given.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Bullplop!

A carefully timed release to try and buffer the IG and the upcoming ''impeachment hearing failure''

You know now as you did back then, that you were involved in the planning for a soft coup against the United States Government. You had a duty to advise security and intelligence agencies of the plot if you suddenly stumped onto it, but you did not - infact you were involved with one of the plotters and remained until your name was leaked.

The deal still stands, tell us everything or you will go down with the rest of them.

edit on 2/12/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/12/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

By February 2016, she was working on one of the most important investigations at the FBI–the Hillary Clinton email case. “We knew that the case was going to get picked apart,” she says. “And we know there's not a person on the FBI team or the DOJ team who thinks this is not the right result.

Lisa's PR team didn't do her any favors by mimicking and quoting James Comey here. We already know this is a lie, so why Lisa's newfound friend and James Comey's attorney, Benjamin Wittes, is having her repeat this bullschiff just goes to show how ignorant they are. Comey is continuing to take a beating over his handling of investigations from previous IG reports and now Lisa's placed herself in his footsteps like the fool that she is.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Liberal Media and Democrats in Congress think American voters are so stupid, Russia Facebook ads influenced our 2016 voting decisions.

To top it all off, weren't most of these ads placed in the Russian language? So, at best, they only influenced naturalized voting citizens who speak Russian. I'm doubting that influenced much.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join