It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wishing Everyone A Safe And Happy Thanksgiving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I would just like to wish every ATS member a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is able to spend some quality time with family and friends.

I feel lucky to be part of this ATS community, because it gives me a creative outlet and a chance to read some interesting threads. I’ve enjoyed discussing a variety of different topics with so many of you. I apologize if I ticked off any of you in the past. At times, in the heat of the moment, I’ve said things that I latter regretted. For that I apologize.

Anyway, I hope you all fill your bellies with great food and drink, while making some happy memories with your family. Please be safe on the roads, especially if you were drinking, since some major winter weather is expected. Take care!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah, people are getting into car accidents
already with the holiday rush.
Stay safe, and have a great turkey day
as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US, and I am thankful for the rest of our international community as well.

Smoker is getting prepped, bird is brining. Adult libations incoming

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I was expecting a quiet day at home and then my 17 yr old daughter drops a big change of plan on us...

She apparently decided to donate blood at 9:30 am and will need a ride home.....
I didn't know the blood centers were open on holidays.....

I can't exactly be mad but dammit....

Anyway...
Happy thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wishing everyone in the US a very happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.. with or without canned gravy or boxed potatoes.😂
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and enjoy what ever meal you choose to make !

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What a sweet post. I love ATS. Lost my password to my original name but have been here for many years-enough to know who to be thankful for-nah I like everyone and hope all are safe during those treacherous snow storms. Glad to out of Minnesota living on the beach in Florida. Wearing shorts tomorrow again and I am very thankful.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Happiest of Holidays ATS friends and members!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

To my ATS family, Happy Thanksgiving one and all!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A Happy Thanksgiving to all American ATS members and Mods!

top topics

join