It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Frans New DA Panders To Homeless Won't Prosecute Public Urination And Camping

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Excellent argument. Fact-based, succinct.

Thank you. I’ll look at the material.

I see what you mean. From what I can see based on the material you provided as well as some supplementary stuff I found on my own, it seems that the city is simply mismanaging the different programs for the homeless.

I’m not sure that’s because of a “liberal” tilt though ... it seems obvious that SF could follow New York in providing beds, yet, that’s not what has happened particularly in the last decade as the unsheltered increase dramatically.

As Edumakated pointed out in another thread, it’s not hard to see that the biggest limitations are the ludicrous zoning restrictions in place.

Whether that is “liberal” or merely autocratic is debatable, but the fact that the market is chained shows what one of the fundamental issues is.

It’s short-sighted because in the long run, the city is starting to suffer ... I guess instead of letting the market speak, they’re going to wait until it starts screaming in their face.

Bad choice, liberal or not.
edit on 17-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

aye ok Jacob Rees Mogg

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Ok what? My first post was pure sarcasm you thick git!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I get $900 a month on disability. I live with my grandmother. You know what $900 a month gets me for a place to live. A 1 bedroom motel with urine and vomit stains on the carpet and who knows what on the bed.

Either that or I can go live in a apartment for old people infested with bed bugs.

When my grandmother is gone I plan on living out of my car. I'm going to go somewhere that I won't freeze to death or go to jail for being homeless.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So. ... Your suggesting moving the homeless off of the street and in to the jails?

I'm sure that won't be expensive. Tax payer's money well spent, right.

You can't stop people from peeing in the street by arresting them, you need to either give them somewhere else to pee or to help them to support themselves so that they can provide their own place to pee.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

That's messed up man....

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I'm going to go somewhere that I won't freeze to death or go to jail for being homeless.

I guess you want to come to Hawaii then. You won't freeze or go to jail for being homeless.

But the unemployment rate is about the lowest in the country. Trouble is, the cost of living is about the highest.

But you won't freeze. I promise.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Well, California has open arms for you. Just buy a good tent and sleeping bag. Get a PO Box on the south side of LA where it is normally nice and warm and being homeless is encouraged through their policies, so you can get your check. Join Planet Fitness and for $10 a month you have a place to take your daily shower and brush your teeth. You can even do some mild exercise all day if it is chilly or rainy.

Once you have saved up for a bus ticket to LA, and enough to buy a good tent, sleeping bag, and a little camp stove, once you get to LA, you are all set. Grandma won't be on you for anything.

California is the mecca for those who are homeless and they want you, all of you. That is why they have the policies you do.

You don't even need a potty bucket for your tent, the streets are ok for California!!!!

California here you come!!!!

edit on 11/19/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
non-prosecution of homelessness/vagrancy...needles...indecent exposure & defecating in public places

Pelosi is consolidating power and deliberately causing the taxpayers & wage earners of Frisko to flee the domain all together

I think Pelosi is plotting to become the largest property owner of her domain... the Feudal City-State that once was San Francisco turned into a real-time, Mad Max style Barter Town ruled by the Queen Nan-Cee-Pee

I mentioned in an earlier post that the loss of taxpayers & working population will result in oodles of Properties-in-tax-default and sold at public auction for at least 1-100th of the assessed Value to the highest tax=auction bidder

Pelosi aims to become a land barron of her own fiefdom there in the crappy city on the bay...

the UN will collect & contain All the riffraff that the policies of the Elites created, and the dirt cheap properties will regain value while the Queen is still in her 90's---- Pelosi aims to get Billionaire status at a public servant stipend

whatta goal

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nice

Next time i am in San Francisco i don't have to look for a restroom.

Just whip it out and water the street..

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Land of the free they say. Some like being free to pee wherever they please. lol

Don't forget ALL men and women are created equal. Just because living in your own filth isn't your lifestyle choice, you should respect it is the choice of others.

Don't be so intolerant and bigoted towards other cultures.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Land of the free they say. Some like being free to pee wherever they please. lol

Don't forget ALL men and women are created equal. Just because living in your own filth isn't your lifestyle choice, you should respect it is the choice of others.

Don't be so intolerant and bigoted towards other cultures.

True, some cultures love cholera, dysentery, and hepatitis. All the result of living in filth and spreading the filth on the streets to share lovingingly with others.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join