It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Paul Sperry

BREAKING: No fewer than 3 Senate committees are now formally investigating Obama-Biden solicitation of Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election, as well as Biden family corruption in Ukraine. Investigators seek records from the DOJ, FBI, DOS, DOT and the U.S. National Archives

BREAKING: Senate investigators looking into whether a DNC operative who worked w Clinton campaign & Ukraine Embassy to dig up dirt on Trump campaign, originated the Russia-hacked-the-DNC conspiracy theory & poss misled FBI. Senate seeks FBI 302s & imaging of laptop of Ali Chalupa

About time is the thing I can say for sure. If there is no wrong doing the Democrats have nothing to fear right?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’m really watching this Flynn case closely. If this flips from a plea bargain to a dismissal over FBI shenanigans, it may be an indicator of what’s to come from Durham.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yup. They’ve gone all in since Nov 2016 and even with their losses piling up, they keep trying.

That’s what happens when the POTUS loses a house of Congress. Elections have consequences. If POTUS wins in Nov 2020 and House stays with Dems; more of the same.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I, like most of us, love Sidney Powell. Intelligent, confident, honest and fearless.

And she is defending an American hero who was willing to take the reputation hit to protect his son and, as it turns out, help expose corruption.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I expect Flynn to be fully exonerated.

Do you think Flynn will get back in with the Trump administration if/when he is exonerated?
I sure hope so.
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Repost of link if anyone missed.

All Eyes On Judge in Michael Flynn Case.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Do you think Flynn will get back in with the Trump administration if/when he is exonerated?
I sure hope so.

No, I think he’s been through enough. It would be hilarious if POTUS appointed him to replace Wray.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I guess what bothers me the most is why Barr has not weighed in on this. His DOJ are the ones that are acting in bad faith.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
My guess would be he would be feeding the narrative that he is Trumps personal attorney.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I guess what bothers me the most is why Barr has not weighed in on this. His DOJ are the ones that are acting in bad faith.

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: grammer

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I sure hope so.

No, I think he’s been through enough. It would be hilarious if POTUS appointed him to replace Wray.

i am going to respectfully disagree.

I believe if Potus asked he would serve. He seems to care a great deal about the direction of the country and the massive corruption. Much of Potus info came from him. What better way to show his devotion and redeem his reputation than by serving his country once again..

Also, I believe anyone would think twice about trying to take him down again.

link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Nov 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: carewemust
Strzok with a non-earth alien?

twitter.com...

It's creepy, just like the photo of a non-human Hillary posted to this thread 3 days ago.

Not sure if addressed but the woman behind him has her eyes closed or looking down, and when her eyelids open shes just looking to the left (her right). Not sure what's so creepy about it?

Looks to me like she's just reacting to Stroker allowing his demon to come out for all to see.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Seems https:// 8kun.top/qresearch/catalog.html is back to normal, breads are fully baking, posts are auto updating and Anon ID's are unique.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

At the pace alleged criminal activities are being uncovered, we're going to need more than just one Prosecutor (Durham) and his team.

I think it is time to open up the FEMA camps for these sedition oriented that we can sort out to protect the innocent lives. These greedy sick fools have done enough harm to children and the people of this Earth. They can cool off at Gitmo while we sort out just who is the worst perpetrator and work our way down so that some would have a chance to look more like they were "just following orders" at least.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

His color is pretty good for someone who supposedly hung himself hours before discovery.

Regarding Andrew, I respect the Queen only, as she's only made one real mistake during her reign. This thing with her idiot son must be difficult. She's too old for this crap.

I'm glad Philip has dropped out of sight though. Sorry, Rel, I can't stand the b*st*rd.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I sure hope so.

i am going to respectfully disagree.

I believe if Potus asked he would serve. He seems to care a great deal about the direction of the country and the massive corruption. Much of Potus info came from him. What better way to show his devotion and redeem his reputation than by serving his country once again..

Also, I believe anyone would think twice about trying to take him down again.

No mistake he would serve if asked. I’m saying that I don’t think he’ll be asked. I agree with you on his integrity.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Trillium

Seems https:// 8kun.top/qresearch/catalog.html is back to normal, breads are fully baking, posts are auto updating and Anon ID's are unique.

Look like it Rock & Roll time

Hope you all Enjoy The Show

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Jackson messed up with the Cherokee but not with his contempt for Congress and the British who got him upset in the 1770's. He kept that stubborn attitude about the King of England until his revenge in the War of 1812 at the Battle of New Orleans. A defeat of the Army that won at Waterloo months earlier. One battle that saved our young Nation from the Tyrannical British rulers of that day. Jackson was able to anticipate the movement of the British Navy in their Quest for control of the Gulf Shore of America and had defenses in place when the British attempted to land at Mobile that bought time for New Orleans to set up defense. He rallied Pirates called Privateers and Indians. He rallied the land owners and the city folks alike and some troops from primarily Tennessee , some who were at the Alamo later.

How do I know this? Someone gave me the Book "Andrew Jackson and the Battle of New Orleans". I read it and passed it on to my buddies who thought Jackson was bad for America when he truly saved our bacon. The Brits had burned the White House and were attacking our sailing ships. In the Mississippi River the plan worked to slow down the invasion and it just did work. The pitiful American ships fought valiantly and the British leadership was arrogant, Jackson hoped they would be stupid that way and he bought time to set up a killing field.

I have a friend who is Japanese American who sings this in a band. He sounds like artist here Johnny Horton.
ETA
I forget the name of the General who commanded the troops at Waterloo, but he died on the Battlefield due to his own arrogance and the fact he was not going to win made him mad as hell. He was not going to give up even when Jackson had them in a cross fire with crack woodsmen shooting lights out and cannons full of chains, shrapnel and cannon balls that were fired at close range while the woodsman dropped them so fast they naturally panicked. They ran so fast that hounds couldn't catch them, on down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico and the General took a shot that broke his spine and he died in the field.

edit on 24-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join