It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: pheonix358

Philip is a pig who slept around. Can you blame her for literally distancing herself from him? I certainly don't.

My point about her specifically is more along the lines of her etiquette. I really respect her discipline.

See my post above.

So let me ask you a question. How many times did she actually have sex with her husband?

Count the children and add one for the wedding night.

That is my opinion. I will not be emotional when she finally passes. I may get emotional if the batten passes to Charlie the Princess Killer.

P

Ph, no arguments from me. No idea what her sex life was like. Don't really want to know.

I won't be emotional either, but I don't want Charles on the throne. I HATE HIM for cheating on Diana and treating her like s**t, and probably having her murdered. He's a loser for all that. She had issues and he did nothing for her.

William seems a sensible man and I really respect him and Kate. Harry? Not even going there. Thank Christ he is sixth in line.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have similar problems today!

But then, I have them every day so I can't blame the Awakening.

You all need to step back and acknowledge you are spending more time at your desk lately.

Perhaps remember to get some much needed exercise.

You must maintain both your spiritual and physical selves.

P

link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Sounds like the hollerith machine but ok

did nazi that one coming

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's the interesting thing dashen, I've slept a full 9 hours for the last 4 days - ignoring 4 hours worth of alarm clock!

Probably nothing - I just thought I'd mention in case anyone else getting similar experience - and I see QoS is!

I usually get asked to give the massages because I've got that bent top knuckle on middle finger that's supposed to indicate faith healing ability. Closest I can get to a small asian person to run over my back is my granddaughter but I doubt my daughter would consider that.

Anywho... enough diversion... back to the archiving/decoding!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, on qntmpkts.keybase.pub it is definitely an M-dash! I've checked out the ASCII code.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Okay guys, I'm a wreck too. I have to do daily PT. I have spinal arthritis.

Been sleeping a lot since Thursday, so maybe there's something strange going around.

What cheers me up in my misery? RBG could croak at any moment.

Celebrate!
edit on 11/24/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
More about Clinesmith who alterd messages from Jeff Carlson at Epoch Times

According to the NYT article, the “paperwork associated with the renewal applications contained information that should have been left out, and vice versa.” Clinesmith reportedly altered an email that “was a factor during the wiretap renewal process.”

Clinesmith allegedly “took an email from an official at another federal agency that contained several factual assertions, then added material to the bottom that looked like another assertion from the email’s author, when it was instead his own understanding.”

Yea, he really doesn't like the US anyway

One example of Clinesmith’s messages showing bias was sent on Oct.28, 2016, immediately following a letter sent by then-FBI Director James Comey to Congress in which he notified them of the re-opening of the agency’s investigation into the Clinton Midyear Exam:

“I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway,” Clinesmith wrote.
He also wrote the following:

“I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also Pence is stupid.”

How many more like this in our FBI, heck even the government, who just didn't happen to be in the Russia investigation loop?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I've experienced the electrical shocks in my fingers & thumbs before.
The back aches may be due to sitting for a prolonged period of time...possibly a pulled muscle.

I lift regularly and occasionally strain my back or shoulder...The pain can sometimes last for weeks.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

In reading your post I've become terribly discouraged. The danger to our Constitutional Republic is much greater than I realized.

😥

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
WOW
hope warrier kicking a$$$$$$$$$

U.S. Marines Rescue 2,100 Children From Underground Bases in California

timothycharlesholmseth.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

In reading your post I've become terribly discouraged. The danger to our Constitutional Republic is much greater than I realized.

😥

I know. i think about it every day. However, christian or not, our prayers and concerns go to the same spirit that guides us

Never forget, we are not alone

*SNIP*
edit on 11/24/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I'm going to need an independent Source on that chum

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Must be browser dependent. No dashes for me when viewing but do end up with dashes when pasting from clipboard.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The top map shows mysterious cases of people vanishing without a trace.
The bottom map shows America’s largest cave systems.
twitter.com...

Say Wat?

It's been documented that some people who have a series of synchronicities or coincidences, shortly afterward go missing or abducted (by Aliens).
edit on 24-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I was going to post that but glad you did it first so now if it's not accurate it's your problem

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Oh! Please send search party.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Trillium

I'm going to need an independent Source on that chum

themillennialbridge.com...

conspiracydailyupdate.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone else getting unusual physical symptoms over the last week?

For 48 hours I've had back ache in the small of my back - making it difficult even to stand up. I've done nothing that would put it out and it's only the second time I've ever had back pain. Also getting electric shocks like with a trapped nerve in my left thumb and right fourth finger.

Wondering whether it's some kind of physical awakening/adapting...

Yes, consistent. Relief shortly.

Note the epic level of convergences Q related alone. That is only one part of all this. What is very intriguing is an upcoming favorite... A Q Date Mirror.

12-12-12 (2019 reduced)
Mirrored
12-21-12 (solstice period)

For the more Q aware this will be most enlightening/challenging. Much is happening in the background, which will reflect in mental, emotional and of course physical symptoms.

I expect the Q topics to reflect that shortly - note we have 12-9 through 12-11 on FISA report.

DJT said Durham something soon after. ImpeachMENT stuff peaking.

Xmas Break lurking.

One or two "distractions" combined with the usual holiday nonsense.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Me first. I've been missing this whole time.
👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

Bout those caves tho................

maybe those disappearances aren't so Random after all
edit on 11 24 2019 by dashen because: Tunnel of love

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just a warning that an anon is questioning whether timestamps are currently accurate on /qresearch/.

To prove, they posted at ??:35:55 and it showed as ??:33:05. Could be a shill or could be genuine...

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join