It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Daphne murder: 17 Black owner Yorgen Fenech arrested on yacht

17 Black - white rabbit - red cross...

2 weeks ago
One year since 17 Black was revealed - the story so far

edit on 21-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes I concur. I found it rather humorous in a sad sort of way that the shoe had somehow switched feet. The republicans were caught with their pants down on this one and it's funny because they are the ones that introduced the act in the first place. Dems rode right over them this time.

Seems they still have 3 months though if I read it right. This was basically pushed through to save them from a shutdown?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, if the Congress was worth anything, they would have a long and loud debate about ALL of the provisions in the PATRIOT Act, and encourage their constituencies to speak up.

This is exactly the kind of auto-pilot rubbish that has gotten the USA in such a bad spot.

Cheers

They wont though.....at the end of the day, ALL these politicians know who butters their bread, and it aint us.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Last month:

Trump: Probe of Russia probe - with Malta connection - will reveal 'really bad things'

Time to digg into connections between Mifsud and Fenech?

The name (Maria) Stella Mifsud Fenech stands out.
ALSO Maria Stella Abela
edit on 21-11-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
ALSO
Theresienne Mifsud
Partner at Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal (Malta)
See Linkedin

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Case involving a Joe Misfud & a Anthony Fenech (from 2018)

Judiciary watchdog finds no need for investigation into claims against Magistrate Joe Mifsud

www.independent.com.mt... fsud-6736191692

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
MIFSUD & FENECH

Is there more than meets the eye with the professor at the center of the Trump-Russia probe — or less?

"He's [Mifsud] a charmer," said Dominic Fenech, a dean at the University of Malta.

Mifsud was once a lecturer in education at the university. But Fenech and other colleagues said his interest in the normal preoccupations of academics — research, publishing and teaching — was minimal.

Instead, Fenech said, Mifsud was more focused on creating international educational partnerships.

One was a for-profit branch of the University of Malta that Mifsud helped to establish in Rome with a senior Italian politician who had been implicated in a series of scandals. The university later withdrew its participation.

Another was the European Union-funded Euro-Mediterranean University in Slovenia. Fenech, a scholar of Mediterranean history, said the school had little to no academic profile.

"To me, frankly, people who get these jobs in these kinds of institutions, well, it often makes me wonder," he said. "I'm not saying he's wheeling and dealing. I'm just saying everything's possible."

www.sltrib.com... s/

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tell me these Characters were not rubbing Elbows (and God only knows what else) with Jeffrey Epstein [Didn't Kill Himself] and his Scholarly ilk .... LoL

Professor Joseph Mifsud of Malta

Who is Joseph Mifsud
Professor Joseph Mifsud (“Prof M”) is the honorary Director of the London Academy of Diplomacy and the former President of EMUNI. He was elected President of the Euro-Mediterranean University by European and Mediterranean, Rectors and Presidents of Universities in November of 2008 after the Paris Summit established Emuni and Euro-Mediterrranean higher education and research as one of the priority projects of the Union for the Mediterranean. He is a full professor at the University of Stirling and an Honorary Professor at the University of East Anglia.........

* Member of the Clinton Foundation........

edit on 11212019 by MetalThunder because: Justice ....... For ALL

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: carewemust

Unrelated have ya seen the GM vs Fiat Chrysler racketeering lawsuit

Open warfare broke out between two Detroit automakers Wednesday, with General Motors suing Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, alleging that it cost GM billions of dollars by corrupting labor talks over the past decade.

I was thinking of starting a thread about this, but I don't think it would get much interest.

About a dozen union officials have been indicted (so far) in a long-running corruption probe. The current president of the union just took a leave from his position, and will almost certainly be indicted as well. It all relates to typical union corruption: accepting bribes and misappropriating union funds.

General Motors is claiming that Chrysler has been bribing union officials to allow Chrysler to get away with paying less for their labor, and to use more temporary workers than General motors is allowed to use.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3612

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 20 Nov 2019 - 9:26:50 PM
Chairman Graham, it's time.
Senate was the target.
Q

Time for what? Subpoena Ciaramella and ask him point-blank about being the whistleblower?

Subpoena Biden to ask about Burisma under oath?

Subpoena Schiff and ask him if he's ever received any money from Ukrainian sources? (Since we know the Dems are pursuing impeachment to try to hide this.)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Still looking for links to the Music industry and Epstein.
This one surrounds Prince Andrew, Courtney Love and perhaps their “mutual” friend, Epstein.
Courtney Love: Prince Andrew Came To My House at 1am ‘Looking For Sex’ After Epstein Introduction

Courtney Love has claimed that Prince Andrew once came to her house at 1am “looking for sex”, after they were allegedly introduced by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Courtney was listed in Epstein’s black book

She told a pal: “I was in bed when the doorbell rang at 1am, so put on my fluffy slippers and a dressing gown, and the Queen’s second son was standing there with a protection officer, totally unannounced.

“He said he had got my address from a mutual friend and was looking to have a fun night in Hollywood, and apparently I could show him a good time.

The other mutual friend could be Elton John.

Another account from Kristie Alley of seeing Andrew at Courtney Loves place. She was invited over to Have “Snacks”?
Kirstie Alley Claims She Hung Out With Prince Charles — At Courtney Love’s Home!

“And then another time, she asked me over for ‘snacks’ and Prince Charles was there,” she added, emphasizing the word snacks.

What kinda of Snacks.... 🍕???

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ummmmm......holy crap. Benjamin Netanyahu has been indicted in Israel for fraud, breach of trust and bribery.

twitter.com...

This is.....YUGE.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Senator Graham has requested Biden-Ukraine call transcripts from 2016.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sounds like what's coming for our Democrats.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Should make for a fun read.

Expect Mr. Biden to amp up his senile routine to 11. He'll be walking into walls on camera by dinner time tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Im sure this is just a coincidence then:

Time for Senator Graham, Chair of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, to Act
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Nov 2019 - 9:26:50 PM
Chairman Graham, it's time.
Senate was the target.
Q

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Ummmmm......holy crap. Benjamin Netanyahu has been indicted in Israel for fraud, breach of trust and bribery.

twitter.com...

This is.....YUGE.

This can't be good for Trump though, aren't they bffffff?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

"...on our turf."

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Interesting read. Anon's know most of this, but it might be a good Primer for those who do not - a good articles for newbs.

About Trump

About his strategy, I could make a quick and accurate analogy with medication: most pills are designed to cure a problem, but come with an array of secondary after-effects. Well, Trump is using medication solely for their after-effects, while the first intent of the pill is what’s keeping him in power and alive. By the end of this article, you’ll see that this metaphor applies for just about every decision, move or declaration he’s made. Once you understand what Trump is about, you’ll be able to appreciate the extraordinary presidency he’s conducting, like no predecessor ever came close to match.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join