It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Senator Graham has requested Biden-Ukraine call transcripts from 2016.

twitter.com...

Expect Mr. Biden to amp up his senile routine to 11. He'll be walking into walls on camera by dinner time tomorrow.

Just watching him talk to a wall for 2 minutes this month was priceless!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: carewemust

Unrelated have ya seen the GM vs Fiat Chrysler racketeering lawsuit

Open warfare broke out between two Detroit automakers Wednesday, with General Motors suing Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, alleging that it cost GM billions of dollars by corrupting labor talks over the past decade.

I was thinking of starting a thread about this, but I don't think it would get much interest.

About a dozen union officials have been indicted (so far) in a long-running corruption probe. The current president of the union just took a leave from his position, and will almost certainly be indicted as well. It all relates to typical union corruption: accepting bribes and misappropriating union funds.

General Motors is claiming that Chrysler has been bribing union officials to allow Chrysler to get away with paying less for their labor, and to use more temporary workers than General motors is allowed to use.

Update: The president of the autoworkers union, a guy named Gary Jones, just resigned effective immediately because the union's governing board was about to remove him.

Perp walk coming in 3... 2... 1...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

No idea how you came across that but excellent find!!

And Arabic for "Fox."

Last I heard Durham is making a 3rd trip to Rome.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

pic

Weird they champion Kissinger. When I want to win an argument I just say "ah, you're Henry Kissinger!" (Hitler is for the bourgeoisie).

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
"...on our turf."

Q - Senate was the target.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Her baring of teeth reminds one of a fox in a henhouse.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Probably go nowhere.

The prime minister has denied all the allegations, saying they are part of a politically orchestrated “witch-hunt” to oust him from office.

Netanyahu has previously stated he would not resign if indicted. He is not legally required to do so unless convicted, a process that could take months or even years.

Link

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Is that gaudy chain around Fiona Hill's neck symbolic or fashionnn?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Perhaps the Senate Investigation into Ukraine will uncover corruption involving more than the BHO/Biden Administration...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I mean, just look at it logically. The Clinton Foundation was ROLLING in cash while Obama was in office and Hillary was Secretary of State, and Ukraine was there biggest donor. I would imagine they were laundering millions of dollars thru the CF, and the Clintons (among many other Democrats) were getting a piece of the action. Everyone thought Hill-dawg would win, and the gravy train would keep on rolling.

Enter Donald Trump

Now, there is a new sheriff in town, in both the US and Ukraine. The dirty Democrat schemes and tricks are not working anymore, and lo and behold, the Clinton Foundation is losing tens of millions of dollars a year - not taking in hundreds of millions. No more play, no more pay. As Adam Schiff would say - 2 + 2 = 4.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I mean, just look at it logically. The Clinton Foundation was ROLLING in cash while Obama was in office and Hillary was Secretary of State, and Ukraine was there biggest donor. I would imagine they were laundering millions of dollars thru the CF, and the Clintons (among many other Democrats) were getting a piece of the action. Everyone thought Hill-dawg would win, and the gravy train would keep on rolling.

Enter Donald Trump

Now, there is a new sheriff in town, in both the US and Ukraine. The dirty Democrat schemes and tricks are not working anymore, and lo and behold, the Clinton Foundation is losing tens of millions of dollars a year - not taking in hundreds of millions. No more play, no more pay. As Adam Schiff would say - 2 + 2 = 4.

Wonder if those state funds Burisma is accused of embezzling were donations to the CF? I.e. Burisma making donations to CF using actual state funds? Did the Burisma idiots hold positions within the Ukranian gov to make such donations? Has anyone attempted to see if CF donated any money to Biden or his affiliated group(s)? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Mykola Zlochevsky is the former Ecology Minister of Ukraine during the term of President Viktor Yanukovych and founder of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine's largest oil and natural gas company. Zlochevsky and Yanukovych were deposed in the Maidan coup of 2014 and went into hiding. Yanukovych and a cabinet officials were accused of looting tens of billions of dollars from the Ukrainian government.[1] Zlochevsky was accused of looting about $5 Billion as Ecology Minister through illegal manipulation of licensing fees.[2]

conservapedia

Burisma paid Joe Biden, directly

Derkach held a press conference earlier Wednesday in Kyiv where he claimed to have documents showing how Burisma Holdings paid Joe Biden the lobbying fees.

nypost

kraine oligarch who donated $29 million to Clinton Foundation demanded meeting with Bill Clinton to discuss Maidan failure

n an email from President Clinton’s Director of Foreign Policy, Amitabh Desai, to Hillary Clinton’s inner circle (including Huma Abedin and John Podesta), we see the Clinton Foundation’s biggest donor, billionaire Victor Pinchuk, push Hillary Clinton staff to either set up a “private” meeting with Bill Clinton (aka WJC), or “bring together a few western leaders to show support for Ukraine”…with WJC present at the event to show his commitment to “the county [sic] and for him [Victor Pinchuk].”

It’s important to note that Pinchuk was a big supporter of the Maidan coup…a foreign policy debacle that Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland (another Hillary Clinton state department protege) helped spearhead.

From 2009 up to 2013 (the year the Ukrainian coup erupted), the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, which is headquartered in Kiev.

the duran
edit on 21-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I dont know, but I would really like to know the answer to those questions too. You would think that anybody looking into all this would ask these same questions, if we could come up with them just B.S.ing on ATS....

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
For any of you that may be interested, Senator Ron Johnson Letter to Devin Nunes About Lt Col Alexander Vindman. Vindman is the primary source for CIA "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella. Johnson notes that Vindman likely held a duplicitous motive and intent.
It is worth the time to read.
Letter to Nunes

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Graham requests full transcripts of Joe Biden’s calls with Ukrainian President

I want to know are there any transcripts or readouts of the phone calls between the vice president and the president of Ukraine in February [2016] after the raid on the gas company president’s house,” said Graham. “After this raid, Hunter Biden kicks in.

Hunter Biden’s business partner meets with [then-Secretary of State] John Kerry, and Vice President Biden on three occasions makes a phone call to the president of Ukraine and goes over there in March and they fire the guy, and this is the same man that the ambassador wanted investigated in 2015.”

He seems to have a lot of specifics already.

Q: Chairman Graham, it's time.
Senate was the target.

I read this as an order, not a reQuest.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep, agreed!

In other news...
"barring unforeseen circumstances, I expect that the OIG will be able to release our report on Monday, December 9."
- Horowitz

Letter [PDF]

Almost like anticipating another delay. The longer they delay the more watered down the truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
For any of you that may be interested, Senator Ron Johnson Letter to Devin Nunes About Lt Col Alexander Vindman. Vindman is the primary source for CIA "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella. Johnson notes that Vindman likely held a duplicitous motive and intent.
It is worth the time to read.
Letter to Nunes

"turf" in quotes. DJT just tweeted "turf" as well. Probably nothing...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

In case you missed it, Polly uncovers some really interesting info on the Vindman twins & grandma, and more. Both are Lt Col's and may have been groomed from childhood straight outta "Little Odessa."

Amazing Polly
‏ @99freemind

Youtube just removed my most recent video to protect their bogus phony 'whistle-blower' 🤣
I didn't say his name so what's the problem?? EH???
Anyway here it is on @Bitchute!

Growing Up Deep State - The Next Generation of Corruption
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Mykola Zlochevsky is the former Ecology Minister of Ukraine during the term of President Viktor Yanukovych and founder of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine's largest oil and natural gas company. Zlochevsky and Yanukovych were deposed in the Maidan coup of 2014 and went into hiding. Yanukovych and a cabinet officials were accused of looting tens of billions of dollars from the Ukrainian government.[1] Zlochevsky was accused of looting about $5 Billion as Ecology Minister through illegal manipulation of licensing fees.[2]

conservapedia

Burisma paid Joe Biden, directly

Derkach held a press conference earlier Wednesday in Kyiv where he claimed to have documents showing how Burisma Holdings paid Joe Biden the lobbying fees.

nypost

kraine oligarch who donated $29 million to Clinton Foundation demanded meeting with Bill Clinton to discuss Maidan failure

n an email from President Clinton’s Director of Foreign Policy, Amitabh Desai, to Hillary Clinton’s inner circle (including Huma Abedin and John Podesta), we see the Clinton Foundation’s biggest donor, billionaire Victor Pinchuk, push Hillary Clinton staff to either set up a “private” meeting with Bill Clinton (aka WJC), or “bring together a few western leaders to show support for Ukraine”…with WJC present at the event to show his commitment to “the county [sic] and for him [Victor Pinchuk].”

It’s important to note that Pinchuk was a big supporter of the Maidan coup…a foreign policy debacle that Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland (another Hillary Clinton state department protege) helped spearhead.

From 2009 up to 2013 (the year the Ukrainian coup erupted), the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, which is headquartered in Kiev.

the duran

Excellent 👍

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
POTUS tweet with TYPO at 07:31:40 today - DECODEs:

During my visit yesterday to Austin, Texas, for the startup of the new Mac Pro, & the discussion of a new one $billion campus, also in Texas, I asked Tim Cook to see if he could get Apple involved in building 5G in the U.S. They have it all - Money, Technology, Vision & Cook!l

12:31 PM · Nov 21, 2019

This tweet caught my eye for a few reasons:

a) I posted a decode from the s/sheet "Posts per Day Calendar" 2 days ago of "IMAC" generated from killboxes in posts from Nov 13th to 16th. This tweet is about an Apple MAC factory!

b) "one $billion" is oddly written - it should be $1billion - so POTUS is avoiding using the number 1. We know that numbers in tweets are used in a CAPS only simple gematria decode sub method whereby numbers are added to the gematria. So avoiding using a number is to ensure the correct decode result is generated.

c) The tweet ends with a spurious lowercase "l" after the exclamation mark!

d) There are a couple of ampersands in the tweet.

Let's see what the tweet is telling us:

1) POTUS tweet time of 07:31 points to Q731:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.84 📁
Feb 11 2018 16:38:14 (EST)
Timestamp:
@Snowden "Truth To Power"
Drop "Truth To Power"
Learn.
Q

>>340441
>>325370 You will cease to exist
Timestamp.
Learn.
Q

>>340695
Coincidence "Truth To Power"?
Coincidence Barlow?
Learn.
What if Snowden was still a Clown?
Why would it be important he was in Russia?
LEARN!!!!
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Nov 21st.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = DATMPTITCAGUSTMTVC = Q232:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150876856 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:35:44 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:49:43 (EST)
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_

Q

b) RemoveDupes = DPIGUSV = Q98:

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148139484 📁
Nov 5 2017 18:16:51 (EST)
Anonymous ID: IXp4H3wt No.148136656 📁
Nov 5 2017 17:59:48 (EST)
Q_updated_11-4.png

>>148136485
>>148136656
Graphic is good.
Please update and continue to log.
Important more than you know.
Review each sentence post happenings.
Big picture.
Signatures have necessary meaning.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Does this indicate the tweet "l" signature is important?

c) RemoveDupes+numbers = 98+5 = Q103:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148152047 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:34:57 (EST)
Anonymous ID: WlbWZggC No.148151281 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:29:50 (EST)
>>148149435
For a God and Country.
>>148151281
POTUS
You are all heroes.
Come home safe.
Godspeed.

3) Ampersand decodes (note Left & right have to have at least 1 letter in common):
a) "new Mac Pro, & the" = NEWMACPROTHE -E = Q136 Rothschild owned banks #1
Timestamp of Nov 11 2017 23:31:41 encodes tweet date of Nov 21st.

b) "Vision & Cook!l" = VISIONCOOKL -O = Q129 :

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

This decode shows why the "Cook!l" included a spurious "l" at the end - to generate the correct post result.
edit on 21-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join