It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Liddle Eric, lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
“ Ciaramella” is Italian for diminutive.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

In October 2003, the prince's trip to New Mexico was front page of the local newspaper, The Santa Fe New Mexican, with the royal and Richardson swapping presents - with the governor giving a black concho belt and receiving a wine coaster made by a cousin of the prince, according to the paper.

The pair talked about wanting to increase trade between Britain and New Mexico with the prince saying he 'was honored to be here'. They dined together that night at Richardson's mansion, who told the paper that it was the third time he'd met the prince after meeting in 1999 in Turkey. 'He happens to be my friend,' Richardson added.

In the same edition, the paper covered the Duke of York's trip to dedicate a $US45 million ($AU66 million) telescope complex called the Magdalena Observatory before then visiting a mountaintop where he 'detonated a 500-pound (227kg) ammonium nitrate-fuel oil car bomb', as part of the research for New Mexico Tech's bomb technology department.

It was the start of a three-day tour, which included a visit to the Los Alamos National Laboratory and the Santa Fe Institute think tank before ending with visits to San Felipe Pueblo Elementary School and NASA Aeronautics Education Laboratory. 

msn

2003 Prince Andrew visits NMT MRO
edit on 20-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
@hairicon

Disclaimer: In thread 20 I laid out why I know this twit as well as the other bigs are not run by HRC, but by the White Hats. Therefor everything I ever posit is with that in mind.

"None of these hearings would have happened..."

Q said House was not the priority. Why? The HOUSE needs to bring impeachMENT. If the repubs own all three branches impeachMENT cannot happen.

The impeachMENT fiasco is need to mirror back what was done - introduce evidence, expose etc.

See it? Without Mueller, impeachMENT, russia russia russia UKRAINE does not get exposed, neither does FusionGPS, Page - Vindman, Fake Press etc.

All that happens if the Repubs had the house is the Controllers lie in wait, back stabbing and stalling until the next election fraud.

I see this twit as saying this clown circus is almost over - no Step 5.

Trust The Plan.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Actually, I think it was QOS who said it was 'bagpipe' or nickname for a windbag. 🤣

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
MP Andriy Derkach: 'NABU Leaks' is the key for salvaging Ukraine-U.S. relations

Q: How will the publication of these scandalous documents help Ukraine?

A: We must show the United States and other countries that we are interested in punishing those responsible so that the situation does not happen again. Figuratively speaking, today the key to improving relations between Ukraine and the United States and correcting the international image of our country is in the hands of law enforcement officers of Ukraine and its president.

You mentioned that I was the initiator of a criminal case on meddling in U.S. elections. Investigative journalists who are in possession of certain information passed it on to me. We are talking about correspondence between NABU employees and officials of the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, the FBI, and others. And this data is not from the Internet. All this constitutes materials of criminal proceedings No. 42188000000002952 (Article 111 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, which is 'high treason').

In March 2014, the UK and Northern Ireland Serious Fraud Bureau launched an investigation into the Zlochevsky criminal case, suspecting him of laundering $35 million. At the same time, Zlochevsky, according to Ukrainian investigators and journalists, contacted U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State John Kerry and suggested they share the profits of the Ukrainian gas producer Burisma Group.

British investigative journalist Oliver claimed that at about the same time (in March 2014) that Biden's son Hunter received an offer to take the position of board member of Burisma. Biden Jr. was appointed Member of the Board of Burisma on May 12, 2014. In addition to him, Alexander Kwasniewski, Alan Apter and Devon Archer were appointed.

In total, according to our data from the report of the financial investigation unit of Latvia, in favor of two shell companies, as well as Alexander Kwasniewski, Alan Apter, Devon Archer and Hunter Biden, Burisma paid at least $16.5 million.

A: Firstly, according to investigators, the son was "built into" the structure, which was headed by Biden Sr. I will return to this later.

And secondly, in the case file that was handed to me, there is evidence that Joe Biden probably received the money personally through a lobbying company. According to the investigation, he received a hidden fee from the Burisma Group for lobbying activities.

Money in the amount of more than $900,000 was transferred to the account of the American company Rosemont Seneca Partners, associated with Biden Jr. - Hunter. Reason for payment was consulting services.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

UN special rapporteur exposes Swedish sexual misconduct frame-up of Assange

An official letter to the Swedish government by United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture Nils Melzer provides a thorough exposure of the nine-year campaign by the Swedish judiciary and the state to smear WikiLeaks’ publisher Julian Assange as a sex offender and to deprive him of fundamental legal and democratic rights.

Public communication file

WSWS

I'm like wasn't this obvious , and what could change now he's in British custody to be extradited to the US.
Could this lead to another impeachment against Trump when he's extradited , or could there still be a way out for Assange now this sees the light of day?

I mean what a great timing now Andrew has been exposed , exiting times gentleman and gentlewoman..
edit on 0b36America/ChicagoWed, 20 Nov 2019 17:16:36 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 20 Nov 2019 17:16:36 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Epstein’s butler dishes on Paris pad guests including Bill Gates, Steve BannonI

The butler who managed Jeffrey Epstein’s posh Paris pad claims he waited on a rotation of famous faces including Prince Andrew, Bill and Melinda Gates, as well as Steve Bannon, according to a report.

The butler, who only identified himself as Gabriel, has come forward about the convicted pedophile’s celebrity guests during his 18-year career working at the $8 million pied-à-terre, FranceInfo reported.

Among the powerful guests he listed were former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak and Prince Andrew, who would crash several nights at the apartment while Epstein was out of town, according to FranceInfo. The royal has since admitted he “regretted” his friendship with Epstein.

nypost

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
In other BoooM news, Israeli airstrike takes out the Iranian QudsForce HQ in Damascus intl. airport, AKA "The Glasshouse."

twitter.com...

Before/after Satellite images posted in the tweets.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
In other BoooM news, Israeli airstrike takes out the Iranian QudsForce HQ in Damascus intl. airport, AKA "The Glasshouse."

twitter.com...

Before/after Satellite images posted in the tweets.

Possibly abandoned. Clean strike though.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Multiple targets

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

She is a joke. She doesn't get it though. Never in my 60-ish years have I seen such desperation to be relevant in any sense.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Missed the dozens of targets.

Yep, good point, buildings hit in Damascus intl. airport may have been abandoned but the infrastructure is now gone.

Q has been posting in Australia bread (8kun) as well as UK.

Rig for Red. Troubles down under.

Investigation: Why is China on the move in the South Pacific? | 60 Minutes Australia

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I.G. Horowitz continues putting out tidbits of info, ahead of the 500+ page FISA-Abuse report.

The Justice Department's handling of government surveillance tools is among its most "pressing concerns," according to the agency's internal watchdog.

Ahead of the public release of a report on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses, Inspector General Michael Horowitz emphasized how much of a burgeoning issue the government's intelligence-gathering has become over the past year.

A report published Wednesday shows "Management of Sensitive Investigative Authorities" among eight top management and performance challenges facing the DOJ.

"Recent and past OIG reviews have found that the Department faces challenges in using these sensitive authorities consistent with its policies, and in a manner that safeguards individuals’ statutory and constitutional privacy rights," the report said. "The actual or perceived misuse of such authorities can undermine the public’s trust and confidence in the Department, impact the Department’s standing with the judiciary, threaten the success of prosecutions, and lead to the amendment or revocation of certain authorities."

In a memo sent to Attorney General William Barr, Horowitz said this section was the only "new challenge" added to his annual report.

The inspector general's office has been busy this week as impeachment proceedings play out on Capitol Hill with public hearings. Horowitz published the findings of a major audit on Tuesday that found a slew of issues with the FBI's validation processes for secret sources.

The watchdog is also gearing up to release the findings of a year-and-a-half-long investigation into alleged FISA abuses related to the 2016 presidential election.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Looking at Burisma's website, I found this page

New school year: Burisma Group provides educational supplies for students and schools

The gas-producing companies of BURISMA GROUP provide assistance to hundreds of schools and pre-school institutions, support talented youth and children with special needs.

As reported before, Burisma Group became a patron of the 16th All-Ukrainian Charitable Children’s Festival “Chornomorski Games-2018” in Skadovsk.

Also, thanks to the gas-producing company Burisma Group, several orphanages were able to renovate their facilities. In particular, Kiev municipal orphanage named after M. Horodetskyi received a new whirlpool tubs, strollers and beds for children.

Burisma

It kind of reminds me of Nick Negroponte's (MIT) One Laptop per Child program in Cambodia

One unifying theme with these people are their connections to philanthropy, charities, foundations, etc..especially benefiting children

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

edit on 11202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Unrelated have ya seen the GM vs Fiat Chrysler racketeering lawsuit

Open warfare broke out between two Detroit automakers Wednesday, with General Motors suing Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, alleging that it cost GM billions of dollars by corrupting labor talks over the past decade.

edit on 11202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Nice find carewemust, we may be getting closer.
The storm will make election night of 2016 look like picnic.

edit on 20-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

@ffe3301

Evidently Biden just sent out his post-debate "did I make you proud?" email hours before the start time.

"Rival"
edit on 20-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ahead of the public release of a report on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses, Inspector General Michael Horowitz emphasized how much of a burgeoning issue the government's intelligence-gathering has become over the past year.

This is clearly by design, bog down any true gathering with endless pointless gathering. Then well placed blockades in place simply prevent anything meaningful from going to the right places, while the juicy stuff gets peeled off an routed to Black Hats.

Consolidation means loss of control as much as jobs - swamp fights like folks fight gentrification or a new freeway.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join