It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Turning KEEP into KEQ... love it... POTUS wrote KEQ!!

...and I noticed you used the word in a post earlier today dashen!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I dont like the sound of that one bit.

Not one bit

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Court ordered DNA test confirms that Hunter Biden is indeed the father of an Arkansas womans love child. LOL. The hits just keep on coming today, folks. I think congrats are in order for Joe on the new grand baby!

www.arkansasonline.com...
edit on 20-11-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Previous page, bottom link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

My ribs! 😂🤣😮💥💣

The movie script is getting hilarious!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Court ordered DNA test confirms that Hunter Biden is indeed the father of an Arkansas womans love child. LOL. The hits just keep on coming today, folks. I think congrats are in order for Joe on the new grand baby!

Crazy thing is the mother is asking for the baby to have secret service protection as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

More info in that CIA tweet:

CIA
@CIA
We're in the game of anticipating and preparing for any scenario, no matter where in the world we are. Learn how to pack an emergency Go-Bag like a CIA officer with this guide:

https://(link tracking not allowed)/35ePw5Q

#AskMollyHale
5:50 PM ¡ Nov 20, 2019

1) Why the hashtag #AskMollyHale an hour or so before Laura Hale and David Hale are due to appear at impeachment hearing???

2) For me, at least, the time is showing as 5:50 PM = 5by5 = Eyes On!!!

3) Molly Hale is the "public face" of the C_A and there have been several staff in that role including a few men.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Was Hunter too drunk to realise she wasn't Chelsea?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Feeling is mutual. So much suspense build-up today right before Thanksgiving feast.

On a positive note, at least for me...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Fiddler

FiddlerForrest

Q

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
A note about the duel meaning of The Script.

Lawfare wrote the impeachMENT script.

The Dems are following the script.

The script is beyond bad for the dems at this point: Mueller, Nads, Shifty etc...

It begs the question: Whose side was Lawfare on?

Makes me think of this Q post. Did Q have Lawfare write the script?

link   
Obama and whistleblower Ciaramella....so friendly!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Prince Andrew is suspending himself from his Prince duties for a while.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
L Brands CEO Les Wexner’s future could be at stake as Epstein ties, falling stock haunt Victoria’s Secret parent

Les Wexner, chief executive of Victoria’s Secret parent L Brands, has never been under more pressure.

The company, which also owns Bath & Body Works, has seen its shares fall 37% year to date. Sales have lagged at Victoria’s Secret as shoppers increasingly see its products as exclusionary and too provocative in the #MeToo era

Perhaps most troubling of all the shadows over Wexner, however, is that of late sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein. The retail tycoon earlier this year acknowledged his close ties to Epstein, including that he gave the disgraced financier power of attorney

But unlike some other wealthy and powerful Epstein associates, Wexner has yet to face consequences for his relationship with the accused child sex trafficker, who died earlier this year. There have been no public cries for Wexner’s resignation from board members or notable investors.

cnbc

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

He was probably coked out - says he doesnt remember LOL.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Obama and whistleblower Ciaramella....so friendly!

Awwwwwww, look at him! Hims just a widdle guy, isnt he?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Live: Trump tours the Apple facility in Austin, Texas

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Inside Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch: Jaw-dropping pictures show pedophile's eight person party shower, life-sized installation of a crucified Jesus and 'underground strip club where teens would entertain VIP guests'

Dozens of new photos and video give the most revealing look yet into Jeffrey Epstein's notorious 'baby making ranch' in the New Mexico desert, including his eight person party shower that is outfitted with dozens of bottles of oils, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal. 

New photos show a staircase leading downstairs, as a former contractor claims the convicted pedophile built a 1,000 sq ft underground 'strip-club' for entertaining his VIP guests with teenage girls.

'It's an underground layer of 1,000 square feet. Like a nightclub, with stripper poles, it's not directly underneath the house. Most activity took place there, like dancing, hanging out, it was the entertainment area, no one [staff] was al

'The point of the cameras was to record powerful people and for blackmail. Ghislaine Maxwell has thousands of names and videos, she's threatening, if she gets pulled under, she'll spill. She's sending a clear sign that she's untouchable. She has all that information.'

msn

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Momma should petition the court for her/child’s share of that $16b he received.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You have to be tiny to fit in your CIA handler’s “go bag”.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join