It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
STILL only 1 POTUS tweet today... and 9 hours left.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I suppose the outcome of someone trying to perform a citizen's arrest on him in a crosswalk somewhere is somewhat a bad idea at this point? Let the DOJ meet him at the corner?

He basically just confessed for trespassing on some old guy's lawn?
In Freudian terms, he just cooked his own goose- because trespassing is minimizing the true concerted effort to remove a duly elected President?

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: onehuman

It could be a spark

Powder keg: Police, veterans join citizen militia in Virginia as libs vow sweeping gun laws
www.bizpacreview.com...

I'm under the impression that it's volunteer oath keepers that provide security for Trump rally's.

edit on (12/30/1919 by loveguy because: path of least resistance

edit on (12/30/1919 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Samsung To Launch ‘Artificial Human’ Called Neon

Samsung disclosed that it will introduce an “artificial human” called Neon at CES 2020 on Jan. 7 that is totally different than its artificial intelligence (AI) assistant Bixby, Digital Trends reported.

Guaranteed to draw large techy crowds. Can Samsung recreate consciousness though?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

He claims he doesn't know anything about Q but a few ppl are saying that he knows exactly what he's talking about

edit on 30-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
And...of course, John Brennan also has to tweet today.twitter.com...
JC then JB. Like clockwork.

Everybody has a foundation from celebrities to politicians to agencies. John B wants you to give to Third Option Foundation. You will recognize many of the names, but remember to read the fine print at the bottom:

*ALL PROGRAMS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL AND MAY VARY DEPENDING ON NEED.

(There's even a D'Alessandro on the staff. I wonder if there is any kinship to Nancy.).

www.thirdoptionfoundation.org...

edit on 30-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
No 4G Hotspot?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe one of the Hillary Clinton look alikes?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Strzok sniveling again. Loss of privacy and free speech. Wah.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.thirdoptionfoundation.org...

One of the partners mentioned in JB's hashtag reference to Third Option Foundation is a private foundation called one2one foundation out of Chappaqua, NY. www.charitynavigator.org...

Sorry, I just have a distrust these days for the way some foundations, ngo's, and charitable organizations work. This one looks odd to me.

Apply for government grants and donations, then distribute to certain ngo's, other smaller foundations, organizations, and non-profits where salaries and "expenses" eat up so much of it...then turn around and get something back in return.

Maybe I'm becoming too cynical after seeing how our tax money has been used and abused and returned back into certain politicians' coffers.
edit on 30-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Hope this link works, funniest / saddest video, that sums up so much. It basically boils down to the dummies needing teenagers and people with NO loyalty to our Country to stay in Power. God, Please let us be better than this !

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Corney, lol. This peckerneck is claiming his texts are protected under 1st Amendment.

He’s 100% correct. He had every right as a citizen to those texts. Since he used government devices to send/receive them with the Concubine of the DOJ Lisa Page, those texts also belong to the American People.

This dude is so FUBAR. That “corn” is about to “pop”.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I might have had a smidge of respect for him if he had kept his suckhole shut, but no.

He's trying for martyr. I'm sorry. NO.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Re: GODFATHER:

"I'm definitely that real change that Washington so desperately needs!" thunders self important blowhard politician who's been there for 47 years.

That's 1972.

That's the year "The Godfather" was in theaters.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The War profiteers are moving to the 'Space Domain' for greener pastures.

twitter.com...

Maybe it's just me but seems quite odd they are posting their own enforced Social Media Rules on top of Twitter rules. Then again probably not, the control narrative starts...🤔 👇

United States Space Force
‏Verified account @SpaceForceDoD

The first rule of Space Force: Do talk about Space Force.

We're excited about the rush of new followers to the official U.S. Space Force social platforms; however, we do have a few simple guidelines for posting.

See info-graphic: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

"The IRS Placed Lien On Hunter Biden For About $113,000 In Unpaid Taxes From Year He Served On Burisma Board"
twitter.com...

The gangster Al Capone, after all of his crimes, was finally taken down … by the IRS.
I wonder if Hunter has fully disclosed and paid taxes on all his various foreign payments that are coming to light.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If we thought terrestrial and aquatic warfare expense was pricey; space will be insanely more pricey.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

IDK TAT, it's so friggin obvious at this point that the Biden's are criminals, how his poll numbers remain high at all is dumbfounding ! Any sleazy thing Trump ever did, pales in comparison to Hunter Biden, Trump never denied his children and left their Mother's broke. Total scumbags.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
POTUS giving two shoutouts to Breitbart this afternoon.

twitter.com...

I'm loving this one from a pinned tweet from Breitbart:

An elf overheard a reindeer who talked to a snowman who said Santa may or may not have cut a deal with the South Pole. IMPEACH SANTA!

...about right. Describes this latest dem ploy perfectly.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
No 4G Hotspot?

Lol closest 4G phone tower is 6 miles away and town is 20 miles away
have to use booster for my cell phone and only 4Gbit per month at 3 now
and only get 2 bar signal level
Blizzard alert for today and tomorrow at 10" inch on ground now
Guess Wed. will be plowing day

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What's crazy is how Joe Biden is trying to be all things to all people. Over the past 2 days, he's said he would consider appointing Barack Obama to the Supreme Court, and having a Republican Vice President. What's next? LOL.

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join