It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It is of note that POTUS tweeted precisely 5 times yesterday...

This could tie in to the theory of Q and POTUS both posting 5 (gives 5 by 5) to signal the start of The Great Awakening. This theory comes from the FLASH BREAK in Q365:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).

News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

Re_reading this post, with the understanding that POTUS whereabouts is unknown, a few additional decodes come out:
1) DECLAS_ATL_ is an anagram of CASTLED LA (or AL)
Has POTUS castled himself from East coast to West Coast (across the board)?
Is the FLASH BREAK associated with his castling?

2) CLAS_OP_IAD_ is an anagram of LA ACID OPS (ACID = Aggressive Criminal Interdiction Detail). Brings to mind "Bring the (acid) RAIN".

3) FLASH BREAK is an anagram of HALF BAKERS (4chan?)

Note all three of the CAPS stringers above include LA

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Gematria DECODES of POTUS last tweet yesterday at 07:57:13 PM:

Our prayers are with the families of the victims and the congregation of yesterday’s church attack. It was over in 6 seconds thanks to the brave parishioners who acted to protect 242 fellow worshippers. Lives were saved by these heroes, and Texas laws allowing them to carry arms!

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = OILT = Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood:
Equivalents: LIGHT, THE END
b) Base+nums#1 = 56+6 = Q62:

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147680749 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:12:48 (EST)
Highly recommend someone take all my crumbs and put into a massive dump (a single shot). This will be considered the biggest 'inside' 'approved' dump in American history.
They are beginning to understand as Podesta's attorney was just notified.
All my dumps are being recorded but again it doesn't matter.
Alice & Wonderland.

WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?

Seems to refer to Podesta 11.3 marker (the start) - does this encode 31st > 1st?

c) Base+nums#2 = 56+2+4+2 = Q64:

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147683156 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:31:24 (EST)
Fellow Patriots,
I'm being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions.
We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack.
Watch the news outlets.
POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago).
Should the lights go out please know we are in control.
Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.
God bless - I must go for good at this point.

Q

d) Base+nums#3 = 56+6+2+4+2 = Q70 partial:

What force is actively deployed in SA?
NG?
Have faith.
These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history.
Remember, disinformation is real.

God bless.
Alice & Wonderland.
The Great Awakening.
Q

e) Base+nums#4 = 56+6+242 = Q304 Nancy Pelosi Video - These people are sick

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It occurs to me that New Years Eve is a relatively safe time for The Great Awakening because:

a) People will be incapacitated through alcohol,
b) Phone networks will be limited in service availability (as usual) because of high volumes of Happy New Year calls,
c) If you were a soros paid member of ANTIFA on NYE would you immediately leave the booze and your social circle party to respond to a call to arms? Or would you respond "Manana"?
d) Most people are in larger supportive friendship groups on NYE than even with family on Christmas Day.
e) Probably the least traffic on the roads of any day of the year - making military ops easier, with less risk of collateral damage.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
dupe
edit on 31-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
More winning in an article to my thread on it. American's interviewed my the NY Times that received the jobs ICE raids opened up!
(shameful plug)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
It occurs to me that New Years Eve is a relatively safe time for The Great Awakening because:

a) People will be incapacitated through alcohol,
b) Phone networks will be limited in service availability (as usual) because of high volumes of Happy New Year calls,
c) If you were a soros paid member of ANTIFA on NYE would you immediately leave the booze and your social circle party to respond to a call to arms? Or would you respond "Manana"?
d) Most people are in larger supportive friendship groups on NYE than even with family on Christmas Day.
e) Probably the least traffic on the roads of any day of the year - making military ops easier, with less risk of collateral damage.

Definitely a possibility...I had used 11.3 and 11.4 to guess at 1/3+1/4 for the first indictment and arrest of Podesta or 1/13 + 1/14. 1/3 + 1/4 is Friday/Saturday; perfect for Suicide Weekend.
I had considered arrests during the Times Square ball drop with everyone being distracted while the perps are grabbed up if it is to be a mass arrest. Heavy police presence at New Year's eve would help to quell any violence. It may be that Q and Q+ just want to increase the pressure and grab a few to let the rest of the guilty have the opportunity to react.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The Associated Press reports that there are multiple U.S. soldiers trapped on the roof of the U.S. Embassy in Iraq as the embassy is being attacked by terrorists

Twitter

Video Shows The Moment Iranian-Backed Militias Storm The U.S. Embassy In Baghdad.

Twitter

: QRF called in, 100 US Marines are on the way to US Embassy Baghdad

twitter.com...
edit on 31-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Doesn't look good. Apache gunships flying overhead. Live SitRep from Iraq LiveMap

FYI: Press TV is owned by Iran.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting as today is the 365th day of the year.

Another level of "encryption"?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Doesn't look good. Apache gunships flying overhead. Live SitRep from Iraq LiveMap

FYI: Press TV is owned by Iran.

If Apache's are overhead, it doesn't look good for the "protestors." Our embassies should be protected with the microwave non-lethal weapons.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Time for us to completely abandon the ME. Let them figure out how civilized we kept the place.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Good point CT... missed that!

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Considering the networking technology available today, one might question the need for physical embassies at all. A collection of honorary consulates in a country could probably take care of documentation needs, with any physical meetings between officials of the countries being on an exceptional basis.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Time for us to completely abandon the ME. Let them figure out how civilized we kept the place.

Pull out of everywhere, pull aid from everywhere, and make em come back groveling, and begging on their knees.
edit on 31-12-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

And this happens to be the biggest and most expensive embassy in the world. What's up with that? Stargate underneath? Some other interesting artifact that couldn't be easily or safely removed?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yep. US embassy in Baghdad is a self-contained colony, the largest and most expensive ($750 Mil) embassy in the world, near the size of Vatican City!! It's like a desert palace oasis that rivals former Saddam palace back in the 90s. Apparently it was mostly constructed by a Kuwaiti contracting company. Ironic. Construction plans are a closely guarded secret and rumored to have deep underground secure living quarters.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yep. US embassy in Baghdad is a self-contained colony, the largest and most expensive ($750 Mil) embassy in the world, near the size of Vatican City!! It's like a desert palace oasis that rivals former Saddam palace back in the 90s. Apparently it was mostly constructed by a Kuwaiti contracting company. Ironic. Construction plans are a closely guarded secret and rumored to have deep underground secure living quarters.

FF attack so Marines can extract someone maybe?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

More likely the natives or their buddies being restless as usual.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wonder which YouTube video is going to get blamed for this one

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Interesting picture of Ivanka behind a clockface with her back to the 6, in this Sarah Ashcroft tweet:

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft
@SaRaAshcraft
Standing beneath X
Making a Q with her feet
Countdown

"Clock started"
"Follow the watch"

new topics

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join