It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

IIRC, once the Senate receives them, they only have one day (excluding Sundays) to proceed to consideration, and I believe they have to proceed day to day (excluding Sundays) until the final judgement is rendered.

So, you see, the House can call witness after witness and draw this thing out for a long long time.

ETA:
www.cop.senate.gov...
www.legislativeprocedure.com...
edit on 22-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: pteridine

That's Dan Scavino Jr., assistant to President @realDonaldTrump, Director of Social Media @WhiteHouse

twitter.com...

Very interesting career path he’s taken.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
www.cop.senate.gov...

The bottom of page 11 says that the Senate only has one day excluding Sunday to proceed. If I'm reading that wrong, please correct me.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

EMN, I've looked at the Hex data for the pics in Q3696 & Q3744:

Q3696 has JFIF at ASCII characters 7 to 10 of the file - Steganography programs typically save JPEGs as sub filetype JFIF.

Q3744 has JFIF at ASCII characters 7 to 10 of the file too!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

both in same thread: @joebiden

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

That's expected since the images have ASCII text displayed.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I noticed the Spygate graphic Q3745with Obama, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, and Comey also has an EL twin:

Q3661

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
www.cop.senate.gov...

The bottom of page 11 says that the Senate only has one day excluding Sunday to proceed. If I'm reading that wrong, please correct me.

Top of page 12: "The trial shall commence (unless otherwise ordered by the Senate) until final judgment shall be rendered." That parenthetical means they can do it on whatever time line they want. Also read the paragraph on the last page.

Couple of things: you always have to read the entire set of rules, you can't cherry pick the one that helps you because there's always another one saying something else.

Two, even a quick glance at this document shows there's plenty of room for leeway in taking recesses.

Three, it's from 1986 - the current Senate doesn't have to follow it. One Congress can't bind another.

And as Schumer showed us for years, the rules can be changed on a whim.
edit on 22-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
nvm. Hit the wrong button.
edit on 22-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The JFIF may be expected because of the text but it doesn't explain why the two files of the same picture with the resolution have a difference of 23,499 bytes?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, i get the feeling we are going to see a stream of these with filenames changing from EL to EM...

I'll do the same size check on Q3745.

Q3661 ELM7gV7VUAA2znm.jpg-large.jpg = 58906 bytes
Q3745 EMbtYg9XYAE-39G = 58925 buytes = 19 bytes larger

Both have image size 519 x 649

Can this be coincidence? 6+4+9 = 19, 519... and the filesize difference is also 19 bytes?

edit on 22-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yep, agree on that one and haven't figured out why yet. I thought maybe has to do with image compression but Q3696 image has higher compression yet larger file size. I was expecting the opposite.
I'll look into a binary comparison.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
www.livescience.com/54710-strange-six-sided-water-molecule-found.html
www.livescience.com...

edit on 22-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I recommend looking at Q3745/Q3661 first as the difference is only 19 bytes - so easier to find?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I see what you are saying about the parenthetical. That might affect the start, but for how long. Unfortunately, once the Articles are presented, the accused is forever labelled 'impeached' even if he/she is not convicted.

I would think, however, that the Senate does have to follow the Rules from 1986. The Rules don't change automatically. They would have to adopt supplementary rules to make changes, but I guess they could do that, being in the majority. I don't know what the requirements are to make changes to the Rules.

The couple of changes are hyperlinked so you can look at them. Other than those changes, the Rules remain the same. Here's an excerpt from the second link I posted above. Note it's from Oct. of this year, 2019:

Senate Impeachment Trial Resources

Few people today know what a high-stakes Senate impeachment trial would look like. That’s worrisome given Mitch McConnell’s, R-Ky., admission this week that the Senate would have no choice but to hold a trial if the House impeaches President Trump.

The resources below will help readers get up to speed on the ins and outs of the procedures that govern the Senate’s proceedings when it is sitting as a court of impeachment.

IMPEACHMENT RULES

There are 26 rules of procedure that govern the Senate’s proceedings when it is sitting on impeachment trials. These rules were last revised in 1986. They are designed to facilitate impeachment trials fairly and expeditiously. The 1986 revision can be found here. The report issued by the Committee on Rules and Administration in 1986 to accompany the revision explains succinctly both the Impeachment Rules and the changes adopted by the Senate that year. The report can be found here.

The Senate adopted supplementary rules during the Clinton impeachment trial by passing two resolutions. The text of both S. Res. 16 and S. Res. 30 can be found here and here.

www.legislativeprocedure.com...

(You have to go to the page to go to the "here" and "here" pages.)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

If we take the Looking Glass approach..Is Q in Mirror Mode?..3746

Spygate: Who Gave the Orders and Approved the Spying on Donald Trump and Ted Cruz?
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
14 Nov 2019 - 7:39:27 PM
AUS, IT, UK co-op DOJ (Barr, Durham, CLAS 1-4)
HUMINT, SIGINT, etc.
Non_FVEY official chan [US senior person(s) req given sensitive nature of 'target' re: presidential nominee(s) - POTUS + Cruz [CLAS 1-4]]
Who gave the order(s)?
Who signed?
Papered per normal NATSEC?
Comms to/from F + Domestic?
F2F 1-4 US person(s) initiate scope memo.
US AMB 1 & 2 NSA unmask req.
NSA > US AMB 1 & 2 > AUS, IT, UK
[special order per DIR [CLAS 1-9] AUTH unmask per US AMB]
[EACH UNMASKING REQUIRES APPROVAL / SIGN ['KEY']]
C_A domestic assist w/ rogue FBI to avoid US law [non_op domestic]?
C_A HUMINT domestic placement > T campaign [1-3 jumps primary target], T WH spy_insertion NATSEC C, personal advisor(s), cabinet?
C_A organized under DNI?
2010 - 2017 [Clapper] [bulk]
2017 - 2019 [Coats] [sleeper/prevent [black op] release of incriminating docs]
Q

IG Report is a Stunning Indictment of the Politicization of the Obama Department of Justice and FBI
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
22 Dec 2019 - 8:10:30 PM
twitter.com...📁
Q

qmap.pub...

Where's Nelli[y]

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It may not be of value to know, but there are 14 images beginning with the EL in 12 posts. One post contained 3 EL pics, one of Obama, one of Hillary, and one of Nancy Pelosi all making an ok sign.

edit on 22-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Basically an investigative tool, used to direct the agents and to develop the clean admissible evidence.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Thank you lance. Got through page 6 and checked back.. Wondered if since this was from 1986 and apparently there were different rules earlier, could this senate change them again prior to the current hearing. Seems they can.

You are a valuable contributor to this thread. THANK YOU

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I wonder how many of the U.S. House rules were violated/broken during their impeachment circus?

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join