It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here we go just a matter of time
U.S. homeland security proposes face scans for citizens

www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Governor Cuomo Announces Sweeping Series of Economic Development Partnerships Between New York and Israel

As a Result of Solidarity Trip Last Week, Partnerships to Focus on UAV/Drones, Transportation, Energy, Cybersecurity, Financial Technology and Health Care Technology and Research

17 Israeli Entities Will Work with Six New York State Agencies and Other Partners to Bolster Innovation and Economic Ties Between the Two States

These announcements build on the agreement signed last week between Empire State Development and the Israel Innovation Authority for a $2 million partnership that will further strengthen economic development ties between New York and Israel.

The agreement includes cooperation on the co-development and commercialization of innovative solutions in the fields of cybersecurity, supply chain, smart cities, energy, unmanned aerial vehicles, life sciences and other areas.

As part of the agreement, New York and Israel will establish a Smart Cities Innovation Partnership, a new initiative that will share innovative technologies, research, talent and business resources between cities in New York and Israel.

Wow did Israel just take over New York?

If you read through the article it’s a pretty ambitious plan.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: doobydoll

Interesting

What’s up in December?

Dec. 12: Full moon is at 12:12 a.m. This is also known as the Cold, Long Night, or Moon before Yule.

12/12 12:12 Eastern Standard Time

Ya know, I was just about to edit my post to add that I wonder if anything is planned or will happen at 12.12am/pm that day.

Thank you.

edit on 3-12-2019 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Attorney General Barr Is Already Declassifying Key SpyGate Evidence

A criminal case against a former FBI lawyer who was discovered to have altered a key FISA document and
An investigation into suspicious contracts out of the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment [ONA] being awarded to key SpyGate informant Stefan Halper
Barr has also taken action to give very recently declassified SpyGate evidence to the lawyers of the target of a malicious prosecution by the Mueller Special Counsel as it worked in concert with the SpyGate plotters. Sidney Powell, who is lead defense counsel for Lt. General Michael Flynn, revealed this newly declassified SpyGate evidence that had long been held back by the DOJ in her explosive court filing back on November 4.

The evidence consists of text messages and emails exchanged between former FBI officials Peter Strzok & Lisa Page in which they not only discuss tampering with the FD-302 form from the Flynn interview, they are also seen talking about how they can influence the judge who was presiding over Flynn’s case.

The Strzok/Page texts had been previously released but in a very heavily redacted form. Quietly, without fanfare or any public announcement, suddenly Flynn’s defense counsel was in possession of not only the unredacted text messages, but also may have been a draft section of Horowitz’s FISA report.

uncoverdc.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
if youre saying the POTUS is pandering to ME, a half-sane tinfoil hatter, then i like him even more than before,

That's the plan, but not "The Plan".

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
and why would POTUS (or anyone) want a bunch of tin foil hat wearing half sane paranoid mental cases in their corner?

Because they have the Q followers hooked on hope.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A really interesting interview of "Doc" Hanson here. Some tidbits --

The turmoil from the left started in the ’60s. Then it died. And then, the Obama administration came into power, and they said they were going to radically transform the country. They rebranded a word called “diversity,” and that was now defined as being “non-white.” Everybody who was “diverse” was going to be in a common ideological collective. They started developing these words like being “woke” or “not woke.” And race, gender, and class started to permeate every discussion — in the university, the bureaucracy, government, the arts, Hollywood. They warred on the symbols, the heritage of the past, despite their obvious comfort and prosperity that the past had given us.

People were tired of that. Trump comes along from the Manhattan real estate world, and he says, “I’m not going to play by your rules. If they attack me, I’m going to attack them. If they say bad things about me, I’m going to say worst things about them.” Therefore, half the country said, “You know what, he’s a bulldog. Cut the leash, and point him in the right direction. These people deserve everything they get.”

Out of that matrix, I said, “He’s sort of chemotherapy.

WELL worth the read. He discusses Trump, the progressives, the EU, NATO ... and more.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: queenofswords
Looking at the video of FLOTUS' Christmas display, I noticed at the very beginning she opens a window of light from the miniature White House. All the windows are numbered, but the only ones you can see fully are the ones she is standing directly in front of, #2 and #3 on the top floor, and #8 and #9 on the bottom floor.

Is this hinting that there is a window of time between Dec.5th and the 17th? A window of time for what?

12 days difference.

12 signifies/symbolises completion. The end of a cycle/new beginning. Universe. Perfection. God.

1+2 =3. 3 is The Trinity. The whole. 12/12/12 becomes 3/3/3.

12/12/2019 is not only a Trinity of 12s. It is also a Trinity of Trinities.

It will be a day where these powerful symbolic numbers all combine, converge, multiply and amplify their energies several times over.

I think it's going to be a day of super-brilliant dark-to-Light like we've not seen before.

DD

"12/12/12 becomes 3/3/3" which then becomes 9, or even 3,6,9 (adding in sequence)

Of course 12-(12)-12 then mirrors to 12-(21)-12. Following your breakdown, we have a 9-9 Mirror or even a 3,6,9 mirrored by a 3,6,9.

12 to 21 looks like a numerical whopper.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Jimmy Carter back in the hospital.

Former U.S. President Carter hospitalized in Georgia with urinary tract infection

D5

Urinary tract infections are what eventually killed my dad.

Both Carter and Ginsburg are clearly on their last legs.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
WOW that Epstein Virus is very contagious
Dropping like fly all around him

Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Banker at Deutsche & Citi Found Swinging From a Rope.

truepundit.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
DJT REtweet

Clip with Nunes saying that the dIrty cops got bad versions of the IG report, not the real report - leakers.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I find it amusing how Trump's administration have turned the act of leaking into a vehicle with which to embarrass those leaking and those who wolf down the tainted product.

Cheers
edit on 3-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: "think"ing too much

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well, that sure beats being hooked on dope.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, I wonder if the Lion and the Unicorn represent different dimensions - and once we BELIEVE another dimension exists then we can see/experience/BELIEVE it?

Brainstorming a bit here but....

Could it add depth to Q's "PUBLIC AWAKENING = GAME OVER"?

What if Castle also means dimensions? Then Red Castle could mean "Infra-red wavelength dimension"? "Green castle" would be our 3-D dimension.

DARK to LIGHT would equate to DARK = INFRA-RED dimension, LIGHT = our 3-D dimension.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

We are in an information war. It is going to become even more urgent that we stay alert to disinformation and distortions in msm articles.

This is "war" and I am realizing more and more that the enemedia is our foe. I move through their territory cautiously and am highly alert to their weapons of words and twisted lies.

If you search the name of the banker and death by suicide, you will get mostly msm articles connecting this banker to loans made to Trump over the years. You can find very very few linking him to Epstein. These banks are huge and no doubt have made loans to every super wealthy individual you can imagine.

It requires digging and verifying to discover that the FBI wanted to question him about loans he made to Epstein specifically, and subpoenas had been issued for accounts connected to Epstein. Now the man is dead.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Fox news reporting now that Kamela Harris is dropping out of the 2020 race.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I like it - Why not take advantage of our small field of vision - so much more exists ....we just can't see it. Reminds me of "Tomorrowland"

There is IR masking/camo used in military - can hide in plain sight

2013 ---- Remember active thermal camouflage, the military technology that seemed so, well, hot a few years ago?
In May 2010, an Israeli startup called Eltics wowed YouTube with a video showing a special tiled system that, when tacked on to a vehicle, could render it invisible to infrared (IR) sensors—or, with the push of a button, disguise it as something else. Not to be outdone, the defense giant BAE Systems unveiled its own ADAPTIV solution, which the company said would be production-ready in about two years.......

Where is my Token
I need to spread the word...

edit on 1232019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

NATO has formally declared space as an “operational domain.”

NATO is expected to declare space as a “warfighting domain” this week, partly in response to new developments in technology. If it does declare space a war zone, NATO could start using space weapons that can destroy satellites or incoming enemy missiles along with Billions (Trillions?) in new defense weapons technology deployed.

So, you can bet "Space Force" will be formally established & funded in 2020.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, as you know, I added all Q drops to the spreadsheet within 48 hours max to our spreadsheet - usually within a few hours.

I have the Justiice post from 2017 as:

Q309
Trip code: !ITPb.qbhqo
Chan ID: 571cae
Chan post number: 60244
Timestamp: Dec 09 2017 13:28:04
Contents:

Justice.
Q

Look at the date stamp of Dec 09 2017 = 12 09 2017...

Now reverse it to get 7/102/21 9 = 7/12/2(0)19 = Sat, Dec 7th 2019
edit on 3-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join