It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I can see this coming from a mile away.

- Barr disagrees with Horowitz
- Barr modifies report
- Barr issues “summary” of report
- Left/MSM melt down
- Barr edited IG report released minimal redactions
- Dems demand Horowitz testify to House
- Horowitz testifies
- another nothing burger for Dems

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Looking at the video of FLOTUS' Christmas display, I noticed at the very beginning she opens a window of light from the miniature White House. All the windows are numbered, but the only ones you can see fully are the ones she is standing directly in front of, #2 and #3 on the top floor, and #8 and #9 on the bottom floor.

Is this hinting that there is a window of time between Dec.5th and the 17th? A window of time for what?

23= PAIN
17=Q

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Charlie Kirk: A Film Review of Democrats’ Impeachment Show Trial

The ongoing impeachment sham is a show trial — one that ought to be reviewed as a drama critic would. After all, the lead House prosecutor, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), is a failed screenwriter.

The term “show trial” comes to us from the former Soviet Union, referring to the “Great Purges” that took place in the mid- to late-1930s under dictator Joseph Stalin. These trials were staged theater to which the foreign press was invited to “prove” the fairness of the Soviet justice system.

But of course, what should we expect from actors in a play other than pure fiction?

Rep. Schiff’s awful screenwriting is a Soviet-style show trial with a predictable ending. But sometimes in Hollywood even a bad first act gets an underserved sequel.

So, as this trainwreck heads to the Judiciary Committee, President Trump and his Whitehouse counsel are wisely refusing to participate.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3643

"LisaMI6.png"

Victim ^^^?

Reference to Christopher Steele and Lisa Page maybe? He was MI6 and I she was part of the coup/case.

I took that to mean Lisa was either feeding MI6 or was MI6 (not much reason to assume otherwise at this point).

A note here. She is a member of the Bar - BRITISH Accreditation Registry. There is no AAR, only the American "BAR" which is just a franchise designation.

Her loyalty is to the Crown in that regard. We talked a bit a few weeks ago about Oaths and possible conflicts and while in a practical nature not all Lawyers are foreign "agents" there is a powerful energy connected to any organization you pledge loyalty to, which I dare say very few are aware of and how that influences their lives.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"Grab Some Red Bull & Code": Israel's Bizarre Appeal For A 'Worldwide Hackathon' To Free Iran

"Most social media sites in Iran are still banned as we speak," he notes, while also describing a typical young Iranian's frustration at being prevented from logging in. He then calls for a all programmers and techies to unite for a “worldwide hackathon” to free the Iranians from their regime-imposed internet ban.

“So, here is a crazy idea. How about every techie in the world — Israelis, Arabs, Iranians, Americans, Europeans and everyone else unite for one purpose: to help the long-suffering Iranian people gain open access to all social media. A worldwide hackathon for freedom,” Bennet says.

I get why there might be mockery etc. but what if this is truly earnest?

At some point we must see things that defy the Controller history and how to we transcend the Controller mind blocks to allow something of this nature to become part of our reality?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

As expected, a fearful Conservative (with no insider knowledge) stops eating dinner to blast A.G. Barr.

Re: www.rawstory.com...

I've never heard of professor Jonathan Adler, but it would be interesting to see what he's said/written in the past 2 years.
edit on 12/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As expected, a fearful Conservative (with no insider knowledge) stops eating dinner to blast A.G. Barr.

I've never heard of professor Jonathan Adler, but it would be interesting to see what he's said/written in the past 2 years.

This Adler character is forgetting that Durham/Barr have a lot more info than Horowitz. Part of the Durham investigation very well may have turned up some concerns of Horowitz.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There's something odd that needs a dig about Q3639:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.21 📁
Dec 2 2019 12:55:59 (EST)
/trip_config/
Q

1) Date stamp of Dec 2 2019 = 1+2+2+2+0+1+9 = 17=Q,
2) Timestamp of 12:55:59 = 1+2+5+5+5+9 = 27 = 3x3x3,
3) Timestamp includes 2x 5by5 = EYES ON
4) Post Delta from Q3638 is 05:28:
a) 5+28 = 33
b) This is a 5 min MARKER post - IMPORTANT in relation to the last week.

Considering the above re_read the post contents = /trip config/

This is talking about the configuration of the London trip?
STAY SAFE POTUS!!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
POTUS Took Control of Iran Today
Q
!2jsTvXXmXs
8 May 2018 - 4:44:19 PM
Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran.
Today, POTUS took control of Iran.
Today, w/ pending sanctions and military action(s), POTUS will gain more ammunition / intel against THEM.
Suicide watch.
The deal kept Iran quiet.
The goal was to keep POTUS in until impeachment / term end.
Bigger than people can imagine.
Treason is 1/10th.
Ask yourself, why are they panicking?
Ask yourself, why is UK, France, and Germany so involved?
Trips to the WH?
What are they hiding?
Why is HRC in NZ?
Is NZ part of 5 Eyes?
Why is that relevant?
Suicide watch.
Q

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It seems victoryofthelight concurs.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

This Adler character is forgetting that Durham/Barr have a lot more info than Horowitz. Part of the Durham investigation very well may have turned up some concerns of Horowitz.

Right. Like I said last week, Barr is triangulating and intermeshing what Durham is finding, with what Horowitz found. When there is a conflict, more info is sought.

In fact, Durham is going back to Italy in a few days, because something new has been discovered.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

After my DECODES on Q3639, now consider Q3640:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.22 📁
Dec 2 2019 12:58:58 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
/trip_IDEN_delta[-1]/
Q

Is this saying Who dropped out of going on the trip to London?

1) Again datestamp resolves to 17=Q,
2) Timestamp has a reflection of 58 and resolves to 12:13:13,
3) Applying this Reflection method to the timestamp:
Add digits in 1st reflection, reverse digits in second reflection
gives us 12:13:85 leading to Q1385:

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 6380d3 No.1434041 📁
May 16 2018 15:25:07 (EST)
US History [ABCs]
SIS [FBI] > C_A
Did the 'covert' counterintelligence branch of the FBI end?

Or, was it expanded into a new agency?
Double meanings exist.
SIS is good?
UK:US
US:UK

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today Dec 2nd!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Hannity breaking..
Barr says Horowitz is compromised. Barr is correcting the ig report.

CTH take on this may help I had just looked at the headline and have not read it yet. Seems to be about conflation in WaPo portrayel and the limitations of OIG.

I saw a twitter post by Posobiec on twitter that said AG Barr was throwing Horowitz under the bus.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Right. Like I said last week, Barr is triangulating and intermeshing what Durham is finding, with what Horowitz found. When there is a conflict, more info is sought.

In fact, Durham is going back to Italy in a few days, because something new has been discovered.

Add this CWM,,,

clip

Did anyone who leaked see a real report?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
BOOOM

House Intelligence, Oversight, and Foreign Affairs Republicans Release Report of Evidence in the Democrats' Impeachment Inquiry.

📃 Read the full report here:
republicans-oversight.house.gov...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
3Days3Nights

Q 100% CONFIRMED BY TRUMP! Every single letter including capitalization & punctuation from Q's new tripcode !!Hs1Jq13jV6 (except the "q") can be found in Trump's confirmation tweet from exactly 1 minute later. The odds of this happening accidentally are billions to one.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM

House Intelligence, Oversight, and Foreign Affairs Republicans Release Report of Evidence in the Democrats' Impeachment Inquiry.

📃 Read the full report here:
republicans-oversight.house.gov...

Link didn't work.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
3Days3Nights

Q 100% CONFIRMED BY TRUMP! Every single letter including capitalization & punctuation from Q's new tripcode !!Hs1Jq13jV6 (except the "q") can be found in Trump's confirmation tweet from exactly 1 minute later. The odds of this happening accidentally are billions to one.

No actual "odds" in Human Math...

Mathematically Impossible, means just that - not related to Human Base10 Math.

Clever guys they are

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A couple of things i noticed in the FLOTUS video.

The baker's are standing by...

Is this the Alamo next to the White House?

Golden Gate on one side, Alamo on the other?

Can anyone make out what this is on the ornament?

Just noticed the Gateway Arch, St. Louis behind the Alamo.

edit on 2-12-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join