It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Well then you just conveniently left out that part about making animal cruelty a federal crime.

Geeesh

It didn't make "animal cruelty" a federal crime which is why I didn't mention it.

It's obvious you're having comprehension problems between what is "animal cruelty" and the specific form of it called "crushing" so keep posting how wrong I am, but I'm done trying to explain it to you.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Every little bit helps. You'd be amazed how backwards the animal protection laws are in some municipalities.

I agree with that - every little bit helps.

link   

link   

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Whoa, that is quite a thread!

From your link...

17) The Department of Defense conducted Operation Flicker to root out its own pedophiles and published its Report of Investigation in 2009.

18) One of the investigators of Operation Flicker was the individual running the @NSA_QIL2 account. This is based on the original bio, which has since been deleted, and the original handle, which was @NSA_QIL.

Remember that twit acct from past thread here and all those unbelievable tweets.? WoW!!!

Our Friend @

edit on 26-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

link   

(post by toolgal462 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

(post by toolgal462 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: imthegoat

This law doesn't change the fact that most states already could charge people with those crimes .

The FBI isn't going to be conducting a Roger Stone style/ Commando raid because your neighbor complains about your dog barking.

Geesh

I never said that. I'm saying the law could be abused. Not by the entities enforcing it, but by the psycho troglodytes that inhabit society. "Geesh."

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The Omar thing is very very very interesting.

Congresswoman Omar is a member of the House Budget Committee and the House Foreign Affairs Committee, where serves (sic) on the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations and the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations. She also serves on the House Education and Labor Committee, where she is a member of the Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Development and the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections.

Omar

Assuming for second that this is VERY true. What do we actually call this? Were this to be in the 50's or 60's the notion of outing a Spy in congress might be a thing folks would accept - the media was fully controlled so the spin was guaranteed.

In this age, what happens if Omar is outed entirely? Trial? The House must keep its own, so is Pelosi keeping her in for a reason?

What if she is NOT really a spy but an infiltrator agent as DJT has called The Squad Actors? In the past folks with a closet this bad would walk, so why hasn't she?

This is uber intriguing.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Every little bit helps. You'd be amazed how backwards the animal protection laws are in some municipalities.

Agreed.

In my city people get away with terrible things involving their pets.
Mostly because they just can't afford to take care of them. Or they don't have the time or room. Or they are just dumb and were taught the wrong things about animals.

I knew a 60 year old woman that NEVER feed her cat water, only milk. When I found out and asked her why she said that she didn't know they needed water. She'd been taught since she was a kid to give cats milk.

So yeah any little bit is great. I don't see anything wrong with this bill yet except that it doesn't do enough.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Because we are talking about it I'm going to go out on a limb here and say what I really think.

People should have to prove they can take care of an animal before they are allowed to have them.
Some kind of test.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Somebody should start a separate thread about this new Act and animal cruelty. Seems to have gone waaay off topic for this thread.

Seems like some of you have a whole lot to say about it and have some experience in dealing with AC issues, so it would probably be a good thread for others on ATS to participate in.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

A manhunt is underway after burglars broke into one of Europe's largest treasure collections and took off with jewelry reportedly worth over $1 billion. The daring heist happened inside the Green Vault at the Dresden Castle in eastern Germany Monday morning, German police said.
Green Castle

One of the 100 or so stolen artifacts was the Order of the White Eagle breast star

Completed in Geneva in the latter half of the 1740s, this jewel, which represents Poland's Order of the White Eagle, was the work of Swiss jeweler and renowned diamond-cutter Jean Jacques Pallard. The item takes the form of an eight-pointed star, with a 20-carat diamond at its center and a Maltese cross made from red rubies.
Red Cross

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join